• Advertisement

ATTWL Version 3.0: The Final Chapter

Clappy

Well its quite obvious that there was going to be another installment after the final chapter of V2 included breaking the fourth wall (or fifth depending on breaking the fourth wall already with the second), which is why ATTWL will be wrapped up as a trilogy.

Plot: Years have passed since the release of the two ATTWL lits and SBC and SBM hold a giant party in Vegas for Clappy's honors, but fun turns into tragedy as the Killer makes a special guest appearance and slays the users one by one.

Coming this September along with the users/suspect list.

Oh yeah....I forgot about me doing a third....

Tell you what, since I honestly have made no developments toward this, I will push this project back a month or so. Sorry guys, but in case you haven't noticed my lack of normal Claptivity in the past month, I barely do much when I come on here.

When I get more free time, which will be in a few weeks thanks to my ten week course being almost complete (my heavy writing intensive one), I will start writing chapters of this. :)

So I have come up with an idea for the final part in this trilogy. Instead of just doing the same thing over again, I am going to spice things up a bit.

New installment coming in November.

Not really. I actually decide to not do this. I have come to realize that the sequel is the perfect way to end this. I mean this whole series was meant to be a murder mystery breaking the fourth wall. I don't know if I can mock that anymore than I already did.

Thus, no more ATTWL. However, I have a new lit in mind. I will make the thread for that at some point.