• Advertisement

100 useless facts

ExKizuna

83. Did you know that each main Spongebob Character represents a seven deadly sin. (ooo i got art ideaasss -spazzes-)

84. I put siriacha on my peanut butter sandwiches instead of jelly... :o only a few drops. If you actually put the same amount of siriacha on a pb as you would jelly you would prob explode.

Krabs is greed, but what are the others?

^Ino, rite? 428899.gif But then again... in a world where people give their lives to intentionally harm other people (9/11) and make videos of themselves naked for other strangers to see, talking about the 7 Deadly Sins in kids cartoons doesn't seem so strange.

^Ino, rite? 428899.gif But then again... in a world where people give their lives to intentionally harm other people (9/11) and make videos of themselves naked for other strangers to see, talking about the 7 Deadly Sins in kids cartoons doesn't seem so strange.
7DS in kids cartoons is more strange than people being naked for other peepz.

90. Non-dairy creamer is flammable

91. 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie.

93. 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world's widest road.

97. Death Bed: The Bed That Eats was made in 1972 but not released until 2003.

98. At the time of this writing, Dalton has 108 posts.

A-ha! You can only post 2 893573.gif So, 99 and 100 shall be edited out.

99.The original game of "Monopoly" was "Circular"

100. A snail can sleep for 3 years.