• Advertisement

100 useless facts

ExKizuna

Meh, just a fun game we can play. We each post stupid/useless facts, and try to get to 100. Fun fact: This game is as useless as the facts we'll be posting 428899.gif Anyway, we can each post up to 2, and there's no limit on however many times we can post in here a day(But of course, no double posting.) I'll start.

1. The most users ever on SBC all at once was 69.

2. Did you know Pacman's original name was Puckman?

3. David Yost (aka the original Blue Power Ranger) left the show because he was trying to get rid of his homosexuality with conversion therapy.

23. Dr. Seuss pronounced his name ÔÇ£soyceÔÇØ.

24. Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. ThatÔÇÖs more than sharks.

15. Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris in Way of The Dragon

16. Way of The Dragon was renamed Return of The Dragon in the US in order to capitalize on Enter The Dragon's popularity. The movies do not relate to each other in anway.

17. Way of The Dragon was made before Enter The Dragon

18. The idea for the Evil Dead came about from a short movie Sam Raimi made called Within The Woods that also starred Bruce Campbell. The short film involved Campbell's character being possessed by a Native American spirit after coming into contact with an old ceremonial dagger.

we can each post up to 2, and there's no limit on however many times we can post in here a day

630566.gif

27- Cockroaches can live for 9 days after their head has been cut off.

28- If Barbie were life-size her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet two inches tall and have a neck twice the length of a normal humanÔÇÖs neck.

29.In South Africa, termites are often roasted and eaten by the handful, like pretzels or popcorn.

30. When John Wilkes Booth leaped onto the stage after shooting the President, he trippedÔÇöon the American flag.

30 is actually pretty interesting...

31- The first Beatles album, "Please Please Me" was recorded in a 12-hours session. While "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" took 6 months to record.

32- John Lennon, Paul McCartney and Pete Best were all in the same room as George Harrison when he lost his virginity xD

(just felt I had to share some of my random Beatles knowledge xP)

31- The first Beatles album, "Please Please Me" was recorded in a 12-hours session. While "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" took 6 months to record.

32- John Lennon, Paul McCartney and Pete Best were all in the same room as George Harrison when he lost his virginity xD(just felt I had to share some of my random Beatles knowledge xP)

Whaaaaaat? xD

35.Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.

36.More people are killed by donkeys than plane crashes every year.

Whaaaaaat? xD

Yah, they were really close xD

39- Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting.

40- Replying more than 100 times to the same piece of spam e-mail will overwhelm the sender's system and interfere with their ability to send any more spam.

41. 20th Century Fox closed their animation studios due to the Box Office performance of Titan A.E

42. Home on the Range was the last theatrical 2-D Disney film before they decided to stop using traditional animation all together, until they made Princess and the Frog.