• Advertisement

Best Artist Ever Contest!

Jellatine

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, congrats to Led Zeppelin! They totally deserve it for being the bestselling artist of all time and having more number one hit singles than any other artist ever!..oh wait...wrong artist..those little facts belong to a certain runner up..oh well! At least they have that one famous song about the staircase to the sky or something ^^

led_zeppelin-937.jpg

Congratulations...

Now. I want to keep going with round 2 in this thread. Starting tomorrow you can nominate 20 more artist that weren't nominated for round 1 and you know how the rest goes.

Well, congrats to Led Zeppelin! They totally deserve it for being the bestselling artist of all time and having more number one hit singles than any other artist ever!..oh wait...wrong artist..those little facts belong to a certain runner up..oh well! At least they have that one famous song about the staircase to the sky or something ^^

led_zeppelin-937.jpg

Congratulations...

Now. I want to keep going with round 2 in this thread. Starting tomorrow you can nominate 20 more artist that weren't nominated for round 1 and you know how the rest goes.

A game host should not show bias-ism...Biasm....Biasi?

lolno, Ex... if you say that then you don't get it.

But you seem to just getting upset because The Beatles lost because of their accomplishments(and because you like them), even though this is based on opinion and what music we like more, not how far they've gotten as a band.

But you seem to just getting upset because The Beatles lost because of their accomplishments(and because you like them), even though this is based on opinion and what music we like more, not how far they've gotten as a band.

I'll just say that none of you like Led Zeppelin the way I like The Beatles, so i think I have my rights to feel however I want to feel about the outcome. But it's just a game, I'm totally chill :S

I'll just say that none of you like Led Zeppelin the way I like The Beatles, so i think I have my rights to feel however I want to feel about the outcome. But it's just a game, I'm totally chill :S

Hey, it's aight. You know, you can't really tell how a person is actually feeling with their posts, so sorry if I thought you seemed upset even though I know its a game 428899.gif

Hey, it's aight. You know, you can't really tell how a person is actually feeling with their posts, so sorry if I thought you seemed upset even though I know its a game 428899.gif

Well I for one was ready to bomb you all when Lady Gaga was voted off. 428899.gif

We need some cow bell in the next round
This.

Btw congrats to Led Zeppelin and its alright Jelly. I was pissed as hell when Nirvana left the board, but to me, they were still the best artist on this list. Just because The Beatles didn't win best artist ever, doesn't mean they aren't the best artist ever. 630566.gif

Yah, sure, OMJ...

The Beach Boys

The Rolling Stones

Blue Oyster Cult

Blink-182

Breaking Ben

Pink Floyd

John Lennon

Rebecca Black

Funny cuz that's one of the things I wanted to say, when nominating joke artist like Ms. Black you're taking away a spot for another artist that deserves to be nominated..so I'm not gonna count that, Ex =/