• Advertisement

TV Ratings

70s

Spoiler
Spoiler
I can't wait to see how far the ratings for Family Guy and American Dad drop, thanks to them being aired during the series finale of LOST.
American Dad! season finale was last week, so if it's a rerun, I doubt it would get many viewers anything. But instead, it's the hour-long FG season finale, Something Something Something Dark Side. AKA... Released On DVD Since Last Christmas. Way To Drop The Ball!

Okay, so you can hate me all you want, but I'm not reporting the viewers for the many, many hours of Lost. But the best it did was a low 13 million. That's very good, but not even close to as good as ABC was expecting.

Last Night's Animation Domination Ratings :

The Simpsons- Judge Me Tender had 5.74 million viewers.

The Cleveland Show- You're The Best Man Cleveland Brown had 4.91 million viewers.

Family Guy- Something, Something, Something Dark Side had 6.12 million viewers, but increased with 6.38 million viewers later during the special.

Your thoughts?

Spoiler
Spoiler

The Simpsons- Judge Me Tender had 5.74 million viewers.

The Cleveland Show- You're The Best Man Cleveland Brown had 4.91 million viewers.

Family Guy- Something, Something, Something Dark Side had 6.12 million viewers, but increased with 6.38 million viewers later during the special.

Your thoughts?

They were probably all better than the Lost finale.

Spoiler
Okay...so is it safe to say this topic is dead and I can un-sticky it?
...It's summer... the time of horrible reality TV, which no one cares about the ratings for.

Just keep it stickied, it's okay.

The Simpsons- Loan-a Lisa had 8.59 million viewers.

The Cleveland Show- Cleveland Live! had 6.65 million viewers.

Family Guy- Excellence in Broadcasting had 7.94 million viewers.

American Dad- 100 A.D. had 6.05 million viewers.

Sorry for the delay, but I was sick:

The Simpsons- MoneyBART had 6.724 viewers.

The Cleveland Show- How Cleveland got his Groove back had 5.590 viewers.

Family Guy- Welcome Back, Carter had 7.018 viewers.

American Dad- Son of Stan had 5.382 viewers.

Just felt like it's necessary to note that total viewers mean pretty much nothing. What matters is viewers from 18-49. 630566.gif

That's fucking stupid and kind of offends me. You're basically saying that adults up until 49 are the ones that count? 915955.png

That's fucking stupid and kind of offends me. You're basically saying that adults up until 49 are the ones that count? 915955.png

Yep, only viewers from 18-49 count in the networks' decision to renew a show. That's because the are the key demographic for advertising, and if a show does not have enough of them, they are not considered profitable, no matter how many total viewers.

Yep, only viewers from 18-49 count in the networks' decision to renew a show. That's because the are the key demographic for advertising, and if a show does not have enough of them, they are not considered profitable, no matter how many total viewers.

My bad. :oops: