• Advertisement

Best Movie Ever: THIS IS MADNESS!

Clappy

After much deliberation, this is the new season of the hit movie game. For those who don't understand the title, here is the explanation reposted from the Season 3 thread.

For those who haven't heard of the college basketball tournament known as March Madness, this is an elimination style tournament. There are four separate brackets and it will be a playoff style elimination. March Madness is famous for having 64 teams duke it out, but since 64 movies is a tad too much, we are just going to work with 32. So for example of how this would work out....

Scream vs Grease and The Dark Knight vs Rocky Horror Picture Show

The winner of Scream vs Grease would compete against the winner of The Dark Knight vs Rocky Horror Picture Show.

So pretty much its you guys voting on who you want to see make it further in the contest.

Oh and just like the previous installments, we are not nominating movies from previous games.

Let's start nominating movies! I will change the rules and allow up to nominating 2 movies every 12 hours this time due to the amount being 32 this round.

Super 8

The Incredibles

Friday the 13th (the original)

Inception

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Just Go With It

The Warriors

A Clockwork Orange

Raiders of the Lost Ark

The Wicker Man (1973)

Shivers

Cars

Shrek 2

Rebel Without A Cause

Saving Private Ryan

Transformers

SheÔÇÖs The Man

Madagascar

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Oh, the predictable Pixar movie. 428899.gif

Just Go With It

ETA: The 2009 version of Friday the 13th actually isn't crappy. One of the best remakes I've seen.

ETA: The 2009 version of Friday the 13th actually isn't crappy. One of the best remakes I've seen.
I hated it. It was just silly college students obsessing over pot and sex. All of them (except Danielle Panabaker) I wanted to see die. I was rooting for Jason, which is something I can't say for past Friday the 13th movies. Seriously, the script was too cheesy, even for horror movie standards these days. xP

Oh and as for your Pixar comment, talk about being predictable? We already have one horror movie on the list and I expect a few more. xD

I hated it. It was just silly college students obsessing over pot and sex. All of them (except Danielle Panabaker) I wanted to see die. I was rooting for Jason, which is something I can't say for past Friday the 13th movies. Seriously, the script was too cheesy, even for horror movie standards these days. xP
FOR A REMAKE though, it was above average. 428899.gif

And btw, rooting for Jared fucking Padalecki to die is a sin.

13_HIMBOXLARGE.jpg

FOR A REMAKE though, it was above average. 428899.gif

And btw, rooting for Jared fucking Padalecki to die is a sin.

13_HIMBOXLARGE.jpg

Oh yeah...the main character not named Jason. His character didn't bother me, so I guess he didn't bug me either. 428899.gif

Oh yeah...the main character not named Jason. His character didn't bother me, so I guess he didn't bug me either. 428899.gif

Did anybody see "The Roommate?" Claps mentioned a lot of the writing for the remake of F13 was cheesy... was The Roommate's writing cheesy? I might rent it...

Jared Padalecki has really bulked up since his House of Wax/Early-Supernatural days, I just noticed.

The Warriors

A Clockwork Orange

lol, how have you not noticed, he's practically popping out of his shirts on Supernatural these days. Aaaand recently jared-padalecki-shirtless.jpg

^ Well we did the final two on Friday and I announced the winner (Back To The Future) on Sunday. It's your fault for not stopping by this thread. 428899.gif

Super 8

The Incredibles

Friday the 13th (the original)

Inception

Just Go With It

The Warriors

A Clockwork Orange

Raiders of the Lost Ark

The Wicker Man (1973)

Shivers

Cars