• Advertisement

Choose Your Own Spin-Off

CDCB

New episodes are here! And your choice is: C. (Sorry lastchance, I didn't know anyone would vote after I made the announcement of it returning and I already had the episode written so :/)

Choose Your Own Spin-Off - Episode 4 - Contest Quest (Part 4)

So SpongeBob goes off and does jackshit while thinking for ideas. He turns on the television for some inspiration, finding out that television in Bikini Bottom sucks with all its random nature programs and boxing, which is boxes literally fighting.

With that pursuit failed, SpongeBob goes on out for a walk to find inspiration.

On his way, he sees a cop show is taping at Bikini Bottom(probably to steal up some of the action feel going on in Bikini Bottom with the contest and all).

Should SpongeBob...

A. Watch the cop show for inspiration

B. Walk away and forget this ever happened.

C. Go back home due to the crowds

New episodes are here! And your choice is: C. (Sorry lastchance, I didn't know anyone would vote after I made the announcement of it returning and I already had the episode written so :/)

Choose Your Own Spin-Off - Episode 4 - Contest Quest (Part 4)

So SpongeBob goes off and does jackshit while thinking for ideas. He turns on the television for some inspiration, finding out that television in Bikini Bottom sucks with all its random nature programs and boxing, which is boxes literally fighting.

With that pursuit failed, SpongeBob goes on out for a walk to find inspiration.

On his way, he sees a cop show is taping at Bikini Bottom(probably to steal up some of the action feel going on in Bikini Bottom with the contest and all).

Should SpongeBob...

A. Watch the cop show for inspiration

B. Walk away and forget this ever happened.

C. Go back home due to the crowds

its ok i was late. the boxes part made up for it. i say B.
  • Like 1

New episode time!

Your choice was B!

Choose Your Own Spin-Off

Episode 5 - Contest Quest (Part 5)

So SpongeBob walks away and forgets this ever happens. (Though personally I think that was the stupidest choice ever, but to each their own.)

SpongeBob heads home, but walks right into Patrick on the way to his home. After waking up an hour later next to Patrick, who was also out for an hour, SpongeBob has a great idea and asks Patrick if he'd like to collab for the create your own character contest. Patrick agrees, and they get to work inside SpongeBob's pineapple.

During their brainstorming session, they come up with millions of characters, but they choose on 3 that'd they'd like to do the most. The first is the Albino Eel, able to stretch a hundred yards and swat his villains. The second is the Chum Master, a scientist who was transfused with a pile of chum during an experiment that went horribly wrong. He can shoot chum out of his hands and shoot chum-rays out of his eyeballs. The third, for lulz, is Bob the Intern, a dull boring normal fish who does nothing but work all day and runs away from villains cause he's a big fat coward.

Should SpongeBob and Patrick submit...

A. Albino Eel

B. Chum Master

C. Bob the Intern

D. Secret Option

Your choice is...A TIE BETWEEN A AND B :o

Choose Your Own Spin-Off

Episode 6 - Contest Quest (Part 6)

So, since SpongeBob and Patrick really can't decided over two characters, they decided to submit two characters to the contest: Chum Master and Albino Eel.

Once the duo arrive at the studio, the line for submissions is awfully long. SpongeBob and Patrick have almost no chance of getting in and winning the contest...

5 HOURS LATER

...And it turns out everyone before them WAS turned down, in an odd twist. SpongeBob and Patrick each submit their entries. The judges look them over, and tell them to sit down. To SpongeBob and Patrick's surprise, BOTH characters are chosen as the winners of the contest! They each win 100,000 dollars and the characters will be instated into The New Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy program! And SpongeBob and Patrick get to help out with their introduction episode! So all in all, it was a really good day for SpongeBob and Patrick(literally only them, the rest of the town was pissed off).

What's next for our friends on Choose Your Own Spin-Off?: SpongeBob gets a letter in a mail saying he's won an all-expense payed trip on the Jungle Cruise, a wonderful luxery tour boat that visits many vast Jungles, swamps, etc. What will happen our their journey? YOU DECIDE on the show that you get to choose the path of the story, Choose Your Own Spin-Off!

Join us next time for the 1st installment of Jungle Cruise!

Choose Your Own Spin-Off returns with a new, exciting arc!

Choose Your Own Spin-Off

Episode 7 – Jungle Cruise Part 1

One day, SpongeBob gets a package in the mail. This was no ordinary package however. Yup, it was red. It was so odd. SpongeBob didn’t like how it looked at all.

SpongeBob (5 hours later) finally got the guts to open it. It had said he won an all-expense paid cruise through the great Jellyfish River in the Kelp Forest. The package’s letter stated he was allowed to bring one friend along with him. But who would he choose?

Should SpongeBob pick…

A. Patrick

B. Squidward

C. Sandy

Choose Your Own Spin-Off

Episode 8 - Jungle Cruise Part 2

So SpongeBob and Patrick set course to the Kelp Forest's Jellyfish River. After a little disaster of the pilots having to "drop the load," the two finally arrive at their destination.

Once they get off the plane and settle into the hotel nearby, SpongeBob and Patrick set out for the first day of exploration on the Jungle Cruise. This part basically tells them the basics, which will go more into depth as the days pass.

On their first journey, there is a fork in the river. One explored area, and one unexplored area.

Should SpongeBob...

A. Take the Explored Route

B. Take the Unexplored Route

C. Beg the Crew Member to Turn Around and Go Home

Since no one chose anything, I'm choosing for you! :P

Choose Your Own Spin-Off

Episode 9 - Jungle Cruise (Part 3)

So the crew decides to take the unexplored route(what a bunch of idiots).

As expected, they get into a bunch of twist and turns and end up falling down a fricken waterfall! The crew(including SpongeBob and Patrick) attempt to set up camp at the bottom of the waterfall, since it'll take 3 days for a swat team to arrive with help. The team hits the hay within an hour.

Just then, in the middle of the night, SpongeBob wakes up to an eerie sound...

What should the errie sound be?

A. A sea-tiger

B. A sea-bear

C. A sea-rhino

D. Secret