• Advertisement

User's Best Siggy

Ron

WAIT A MINUTE, WAIT A MINUTE....

Members of Team Wumbo, I need to edit your original vote to your current choice or IT WILL NOT COUNT.

I fixed it for ya.

As for the user who thinks there is a possible conspiracy against her, Team Wumbo is only three votes behind, so unless more people change their votes by tomorrow, you still are going to win another contest yet again 428899.gif.

Seriously, if you yourself don't edit your vote if you've changed it, it won't count. I'm going page by page, and if I see your original vote before your current one, I'll count the original and not the current.

Seriously, if you yourself don't edit your vote if you've changed it, it won't count. I'm going page by page, and if I see your original vote before your current one, I'll count the original and not the current.
Like I said, I went through all of them for you just to make sure and I edited my original vote and I noticed 70s edited his and Steel edited his. Otherwise, Elastic was already voting for Wumbo and justham and OMJ just joined the Team Wumbo bandwagon. There's your six votes for Team Wumbo against Team Jelly's nine.

Like I said, I went through all of them for you just to make sure and I edited my original vote and I noticed 70s edited his and Steel edited his. Otherwise, Elastic was already voting for Wumbo and justham and OMJ just joined the Team Wumbo bandwagon. There's your six votes for Team Wumbo against Team Jelly's nine.

Oops, my bad. xP I misunderstood what you wrote.