• Advertisement

Team SpongeBob

TJ

Team SpongeBob - Season 7: Invaders Saga

Ep.105 "Stronghold"

October 8, 2013 5:00PM Team SpongeBob Mountain HQ

The team were enjoying a day on the beach below their mountain HQ.

"Go Larry go! Go Larry go!" Jannice and Scooter chanted as he was about to jump in the ocean with his surfboard and rip the waves!

Suddenly, Larry's old military buddies arrived. Larry stopped and walked over to them

"Its been forever Larry." the captain said.

"Ever wonder why I was avoiding you guys, Dun?" Larry said.

"You think we left you for dead after your starship landed off course." Dun said.

"Yea you did! I see your captain now. That was to be MY place before I crashed off course! We were best friends Dun! How could you!" Larry yells.

"Larry. We tried looking, but we never found you! I was the next best suitor for captain." Dun said.

"What are you doing here?" Shin says as SpongeBob, Shin, Pearl, Patrick, and Mindy approach behind him.

"We need your help. The military has located a base belonging to KOi Island Military on Kubi Cliffway. We can't take them alone...without our true captain." Dun said bowing to Larry's feet along with the rest of the soldiers.

---------------------------

Larry and the team were inside the base in the new Mission Room. They watched Larry put his bags on his back.

"Your not actually leaving are you?" Pearl asked.

"Look, they're waiting ouside and I don't think they'll leave until I agree to go. Besides...it might...be nice to hang around my old friends again to try to....I don't know....see if I can trust them again." Larry debated within himself.

"Just be careful Larry." Shin said.

"Yea. I mean, they left you for dead once. Whose to say it won't happen again?" SpongeBob said.

"I'm stronger now." Larry made clear. He walked out.

"I just hope he's smarter too." Mindy said making everyone laugh.

------------------

The Karate Island Military ship took off. Larry sat in the back.

"Set a course, to Kubi Cliffway!" Dun said.

"Larry, how's it feel to back on board?" A man asked Larry.

"Yea, how's it feel? How's it feel!" More and more voices shouted.

"Okay I guess. Different. I suppose that's a good thing." Larry smiled. Everyone laughed.

------------------------

Sarah, Jannice, Johnny, and Scooter came into the mission room to get their new assignment.

"The four of you will be heading to Koi Island to talk with their leader about secretly sending Koi Island Military troops to Karate Island." Shin Fu announced.

"The second S-Jet is waiting for you in the Flight room. We'll be taking off too." SpongeBob said.

"Where you guys going?" Johnny asked.

"We're gonna follow Larry." Patrick told them

"Yeah. We don't think he made the right move by going with his old military pals." Mindy said.

-------------------

October 8, 2013 6:09PM Kubi Cliffway, Karate Island

The military ship landed near the secret base. They began stepping out. Larry was hesitant.

"If you want, you don't have to follow. We'll tell you when its time." Dun smiled and left. Larry was outside the ship. He watched his friends go off and surrond the base in hiding.

Suddenly, Team SpongeBob landed and they got out the ship and approached Larry.

"WHAT are you guys DOING HERE?" Larry yelled.

"We came to rescue you!" Patrick shouted throwing his hands up and smiling.

"Patrick no! Look. Larry we think it was a mistake..you coming here..." Shin said.

Larry's airpiece beaped. "That's my cue." Larry said quietly as he took off.

"We'll stay behind and watch from afar." SpongeBob said.

---------------------

Larry and the others busted their way into the base. Immediately, guns went off on them. Larry jumped into action. Punching out many soldiers at once. The others had their guns out too and a lot of noise was being created.

Larry's friend Dun made it to the top layer where he was punched out by a surprising person. It was Impotent. Impotent put Dun on his shoulders and took off with him.

"DUN!" Larry said flying up and chasing after Impotent. Impotent lead him down a hallway where he stopped. He dropped Dun from his shoulders onto the floor.

"What's the matter? Why so far apart from me. Come get your friend. He's right here on the floor." Impotent taunted.

"No, you just want to steal my powers!" Larry yelled.

"True, but maybe I'm just trying to help you." Impotent said.

"HELP ME?!?" Larry said confused.

"Yes. If I were to take your powers..you'd be just like your old friends again." Impotent said.

"But I have a new life... my new friends..." Larry said.

"Exactly. Now I ask you again. Come get your friend!" Impotent yells.

Suddenly, the Team SpongeBob Jet blasted into the hall that Impotent and Larry were in.

"Why don't YOU stay AWAY from my friend!" Mindy said controlling Impotent telekinetically. She threw him all around the hallway. Patrick grabbed Dun and ran into the S-Jet and they took off.

"WAIT! The others-" Patrick said.

"We got them out." SpongeBob said.

-----------------------

October 8, 2013 7:09PM Team SpongeBoB HQ

"Koi Government said they wouldn't send anymore secret troops here." Jannice said.

"Good job." SpongeBob said smiling.

Larry approached his old friends

"Sorry about the mission." Larry said.

"You kidding? It was a success...captain!" Dun said.

"No, guys, I can't be your captain. Impotent actually made me realize something...I have a totally new life now. New passion and committment. That's why it felt different being on the ship again. It because that's not who I am anymore!" Larry stressed.

The team and the military both looked equally surprised.

"Well Larry...if you ever need us. You know where we are." Dun said with him and the other military personnel smiling. They then left.

Larry turned around to his friends who approved of his decision.

"Nice." Pearl said.

"I guess you can even learn something from villains." Mindy said.

"Glad your staying put Larry." SpongeBob said.

"Me too. This is where I belong now." Larry said happily.

Sorry this is two days late :/ .

Ep.106 "Escape"

October 15, 2013 7:09AM KF Heckfire Clan Base

"WHERE IS SHE!???" Impotent asked one of his workers.

"We don't know! It seems she has used her powers to blast her way out of her room." the man told Impotent.

"Well she HAS to still be in this building!" Impotent said as he and the other guy ran down the hallway, off to search the building.

Suddenly, Linda opens a closet in the hallway and watches as they run off to find her. She runs out of the closet herself and into a room filled with medical utensils, resembling a doctor's office. 

"Good. This room's empty." Linda said quietly.

Just at that moment, a woman came out of a closet in the room.

"That...is where you're wrong." the woman said.

"Dr. Leticia... please, please just let me escape this place. Pretend you never saw me. Just give me a chance at freedom!" Linda cried, emotional from her months of captivity.

"I'm afraid that isn't possible." Dr. Leticia said, trying to grab Linda.

Linda blasted her back to a wall with her light powers and ran out the room, but an alarm went off and Clan members were scavenging the building.

--------------------------

October 15, 2013 7:56AM Team SpongeBob HQ

Some of the team were eating breakfast in the kitchen.

Scooter, Pearl, and Sara watch as Jannice devours her eggs, bacon, ad sausages fastly at the table.

"Do you have to eat like seahorse?" Scooter asks, him sitting right next to her

"OH PLEASE. All of the disgusting things you do?" Jannice says.

"Why are you eating so fast?" Sara asks from across the table.

"BECAUSE! I have to get to my college classes in twenty minutes!" Jannice explains.

"Oh right. You're doing the college thing." Johnny says.

"Double tasking as a super hero and a student, will never work." Pearl said to her.

"Watch me make it." Jannice said snakly running out of the kitchen with her bookbag.

"I want to make her something when she returns. It'll take her mind off of college!"  Scooter says enthuiastically.

Pearl and Sara just stare blankly at him.

-------------------------------------

October 15, 2013 8:10AM KF Heckfire Clan Base

Linda had shot powerful blasts of light and escaped the clutches of the Clan members who apprached her in the hallway.

Suddenly, a woman dropped from the cieling right in front of Linda.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"Amy.." the woman who used to work with Pintar, said. "Your friends know me very well. And its time for you to as well!" Amy said throwing stillettos at Linda.

Lind a backflipped and shot a beam of light at her. 

Amy dodged and threw explosives at Linda. Linda was pushed back from the blow and had fallen to the ground. Amy got on top of her and pulled out a huge sword. Linda shot her to the cieling with light beams from her eyes.

Amy had fallen back the ground, unconscious. 

Linda got up and ran into a larg room with a door that she closed.

October 15, 2013 8:30AM Team SpongeBob HQ

Jannice had returned to the HQ and Scooter noticed and greeted her.

"I thought you went to college?" Scooter asked.

"My professor kicked me out for being late!" Jannice said annoyed.

"Well I made you a present that's in your room and I wanted you to come home and go in your room and see it, but your now so..." Scooter said rambling on and on, eventually pulling an annoyed Jannice into her room at the HQ.

"Like it? Toom me ten minutes." Scooter said, pointing to a beautiful sculpture of her made out of his snail slime substance.

"LIKE IT? I HATE IT. IT SMELLS STRONGLY OF SNAIL SLIME AND IS STANDING IN THE WAY OF MY DRESSER! SCOOTER, YOUR ANNOYING." Jannice said harshly, blasting the sculpture with her jelly stings. 

The destroyed sculpture splattered all over her room.

"MY ROOM! MY THINGS! Ugh, Scooter you never take ANYTHING seriously. GET OUT." Jannice yelled at him.

Scooter, with tears in his eyes, left the room. He drifted off into the HQ living room and sat next to SpongeBob.

"Everything okay bud? I heard some shouting." SpongeBob said as he read his newspaper. Scooter just sniffed in a sad tone.

SpongeBob sat his newspaper on the coffee table beside him. "I know what'll make you feel better.I'll whip both of us up a milkshake!" SpongeBob said.

Scooter looked at him and smiled. SpongeBob then took off to the kitchen.

-----------------------------

October 15, 2013 8:38AM

Linda was still in that big room, no one had tried to get in yet, but she put a table in front of the large door just in case.

Linda had taken Dr. Leticia's cell phone before she had ran out that room. Gladly, she got it out of her pocket and dialled SpongeBob's number.

Scooter sees that SpongeBob had left his cell phone on the couch and that it was ringing. He sees an unknown number on it and answers it.

"Hello. This is SpongeBob Squarepants's phone. Who might this be?" Scooter asked.

Linda doesn't recognize the voice. "Whoever you are listen to me. I am-" Linda started, but suddenly the door exploded in and the explosion caused Linda to fall to the ground, with the phone dropping out of her hand.

"There you are." Amy said with Impotent and two large muscular men behind her. 

"Its OVER! I'm going home and not ONE of you can stop me!" Linda yelled.

The two men ran to Linda. She tried  to blast them with her powers, but they seemed to have shut off. She tried to run, but the two men grabbed her as she struggled.

They sat her down on another brown table in the room. 

Impotent picked up the phone.

"HELLO?" Scooter said angrily waiting for a response.

Impotent used a fake voice. "Uh-uh-I'm sorry. That was just my teenage daughter playing around on the phone." Impotent said, lying.

"Oh um, okay. Is everything alright over there? Seemed to be a lot of ruckus." Scooter said worried.

"Oh its nothing. Goodbye now." Impotent hung up.

October 15, 2013 8:50AM Team SpongeBob HQ

Pearl comes in Jannice's room.

"You mind?" Pearl asked walking in.

"What do you want?" Jannice asked wiping snail slime.

"Everyone heard you yell at Scooter." Pearl said.

Jannice stood up. "Well he deserved it".

"Only, that's not what you were mad about. your stressed. Trust me. When I first joined Team SpongeBob, I was double tasking with high school too. It resulted in me almost failing and not graduating. But I pulled through." Pearl explained.

"You're right...I guess I owe him an apology...and myself a vacation!" Jannice laughed.

Jannice went into the living room and saw Scooter. 

"Scooter..." She said.

He stood up. "If you're just here to yell at me again!" Scooter said angrily.

She hugged him. 

Scooter blushed and slightly nudged her off. "Are...you..feeling okay?" Scooter asked.

"I wasn't when I yelled at you...but someone gave me some wise words and I realized it was myself I was mad at. I'm sorry." Jannice said holding back tears.

"Its cool! Want to help me remake the sculpture?" Scooter asked hopefully.

"Uh...after I finish my studying." She replied with a smile.

---------------------------

October 15, 2013 9:00AM KF Heckfire Clan HQ

"You foolish girl." Dr. Leticia said to Linda whoo was still being held on the brown table by the two men. Impotent had left the room, satisfied that she was caught.

"Your elaborate plot has come to an end. Whoever was on that phone heard my voice!" Linda said.

"Not like they knew it was you. You heard Impotent throw the person off. I really wish you wouldn't have tried to escape. You will now be shipped off too a nursing room in The White Queen's secret new tower." Dr. Leticia taunted her.

"My friends-" Linda started.

"-ARE NOT COMING. NO ONE is coming for you Linda." Dr. Leticia yelled.

Linda with teary eyes just stared at her, thinking about her want to go back to her friends.

Ep.107 "Cold Shoulder" 

October 31, 2013 4:00PM Team SpongeBob HQ

Shin, Sara, and Johnny sat in the living room talking about old times. 

"Its crazy how you found a new group of friends and totally dropped us!" Johnny joked.

"Oh shut it, I didn't drop you guys. Things just changed." Shin said.

"I miss the old times.." Sara said glum.

"Ya know, back then I used to have a pretty big crush on you, Sara....and I still do.." Johnny admitted.

Sara looked away from him with an uncomfortable face.

"Whoa..did the tempture in here just drop twenty degrees?" Shin asked jokingly.

"I'm feeling pretty outdoorsy today. I should go outside and take a walk." Sara hastily left.

"UGH, I'm such a DOOFUS." Johnny stood up and facepalmed. 

"Well, thanks for saying that, because its true. Did you really have to tell her that here and now? The nostalgia was so good while it lasted.." Shin joked. 

"Shin, forget the past, I might have messed my present and future with Sara. I mean, I was thinking about telling her fpr a while that I had feelings for her. Mostly when we team-ed up together in Left Shore." Johnny said.

------------------------

Pearl followed Sara outside into town at the Mainland Recreation Park.

"Well do you feel anything back for Johnny?" Pearl asked.

"Umm..I don't know..I guess I never saw him and me becoming anything other than best buds." Sara replied.

In that instance, the two girls saw a man running at high speeds and heard a lady shout out: "STOP HIM! HE'S GOT MY CREDIT CARDS!".

Pearl got her bow and arrow out and shot over to the man with super speed. He slowed down, noticing Pearl's failed arrow.

"So you think you can catch me with your little bow and arrow don't you? Well, you might be unpleasantly surprised." The speedster said running towards her.

She shot another arrow, but he dunked and soon kicked Pearl over at a tree.

"PEARL!" Sara shouted. Sara instantly started shooting her ice at the speedster going in circle around her.

"No one can catch the VOLT!" he screamed leaving the park. Just as police arrived.

"He got away?" a police man asked.

"Yeah. What do you know of him?" Sara asked.

"He's been on a rampage. Stealing credit cards and money from people all over town. We've been trying to catch him. He calls himself the Volt." the police amn replied.

Shin and Johnny arrived. Shin picked up an aching Pearl, while Johnny ran over to Sara.

"Looks like we missed the action." Johnny said.

"Yup." Sara said.

"Look, about what happened in the living room..." Johnny started.

"Now's not the time. We bigger fish to fry." Sara said.

"But Sar-" Johnny said as she ran past him over to Shin and Pearl.

--------------------

Sara and Johnny were both placed on night watch to see if Volt appeared agai. They were ontop of an apartment building.

"So, now that we have some alone time.." Johnny started.

"Shh! We have to keep watch." Sara interrupted once again.

"Or you want to keep your distance." Johnny implied.

"WHAT?! That's not even remotely true. Now isn't the time to talk about our feelings for each other." Sara said.

"You're just confused right now. You probably have no idea how to feel." Johnny suggested.

Sara turned to him. "IF I WANT TO TAKE MY TIME AND THINK ABOUT THIS. LET ME." She screamed.

"ItS A SIMPLE CONVO SARA. Do you like me back or not?" Johnny asked.

Suddenly, they heard screams. Volt hit again and had now ran into the alley way by the buoilding they were ontop of.

"Lets go!" Sara said. 

They saw him put more credit cards and cash into a garbage can containing lots ofalready stolen loot. Sara froze the trash can in ice and she and Johnny jumped down into the alley way.

"You super zero's just don't know how to stay out of stuff!" Volt said. "Unfreeze it ice witch...or die.

"I'll die....that's if you can kill me first?!" Sara said sarcastically. 

Volt speeded over to her, but she made an ice wall, which he bumped into and slid back.

Johnny ran after him as they engaged in hand to hand combat. Volt side flipped and kicked Johnny's face into the dirt.

Volt then ran quickly to Sara and grabbed her neck.

"H-uh-h-uh.." Sara struggled to breath.

Johnny pulled out stilletoes filled with a sleeping gas and through it over at Volt. The smoke released and both Volt and Sara fell to the ground, unconscious.

-------------------------

November 1, 2013 8:45 Team SpongeBob HQ

Sara awoken in her room with Johnny standing over her.

"We've all been waiting for you to wake up." he smiled.

Shin and Pearl entered the room.

"Good job the other night." Shin congratulated them.

"VOLT!" Sara jumped up.

"-has been sent to jail." Pearl informed her. 

"Last thing I remember is that he strangled me, then Johnny threw that smoke stilletto....you...saved me Johnny." Sara looked to him and got up and gave him a big hug.

"N-O-W YOU-RE STANGLING ME." Johnny said humorously.

Pearl and Shin walked out of the room to give the two a minute alone.

"I'm sorry for being so resistant to talk to you about our feelings for each other." Sara said.

"Don't worry, I realize I dropped it on you too randomly." Johnny said.

"I mean...if you must know.." Sara started.

"No..I actually want you to take more time and analyze our friendship and then tell me your answer.." Johnny smiled and walked out of the room.

Sara smiled, entirely relieved.
  • Like 1

Ep.107 "Cold Shoulder" 

October 31, 2013 4:00PM Team SpongeBob HQ

November 1, 2012 8:45 Team SpongeBob HQ

I noticed this mistake. So is it 2013 or 2012 :P

• Like 1

I noticed this mistake. So is it 2013 or 2012 :P

Oh, I'm sorry :P . After so many times of writing the date on the show, I sometimes get mixed up. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ep.108 "Bypass" (Part 1)

November 26, 2013 5:00PM Team SpongeBob HQ

SpongeBob, Patrick, Mindy, and Larry were called to the Mission Room by Shin.

"Shin, what's the meaning of this-" SpongeBob paused in shock.

"PINTAR?" SpongeBob shouted.

Pintar stood side by side Pearl and Shin.

"SpongeBob, Pintar's changed." Pearl tried to express.

"NO HE HASN'T!" SpongeBob

"SpongeBob, I didn't believe it at first either, but as it turns out, Pintar has changed. He's been doing detective work for us on the Queen-" Shin told him.

"-WAIT WAIT WAIT." SpongeBob interrupted. "This is SO messed up right now. You telling me that you and Pearl recruited him WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?" SpongeBob yelled.

"You were in the hospital at the time!" Pearl said.

"I SHOULD HAVE BEEN INFORMED. I'm the leader." SpongeBob yelled.

"..YOU declared yourself that. We never had an election!" Shin said frustrated.

"Everyone calm down right now!" Mindy said getting in between Shin and SpongeBob. "What's important is why Shin and Pearl called us hear." Mindy said

"SpongeBob never let me finish, but Pintar found a lead on Cassandra!" Shin revealed.

SpongeBob and Patrick looked at each other in shock.

"So this Cassandra chick," Mindy started.

"Is very dangerous. She caused a plane crash on the island last year and then attempted another, which was stopped. Through sacrifice of two former Team SpongeBob members." SpongeBob told Mindy.

"So, bad news?" Larry questioned.

"Back to the topic at hand here." Pintar started, "I've located my dear mother in the Left Shore Jungles. She has built a new discrete palace there. I don't think the Left Shore population even knows she's in their forest." Pintar stated.

"So. We know where Cassandra's at....now what are we gonna do about it?" Patrick asked.

"A full scale invasion." SpongeBob said bluntly.

---------------------

The gang had soon moved to the Meeting Room, each sitting at a long table of around 16 spots.

"A full scale invasion would require every one of Team SpongeBob's members. By that, I mean the newbies as well." Shin said.

"Well, that's what we'll do then." Mindy said.

"Agreed with Mindy." SpongeBob said.

"Oh and we can't forget to invite Ms.Rossfield." Pearl said.

"Ms. who?" Mindy and Larry both asked at the same time.

"She's an old lady who helped us battle The White Queen aka Cassandra before." Pearl told them.

"We'll hit her up." Shin said.

SpongeBob had everyone gathered in the Mission Room and had explained the objective.

"An invasion! So cool!" Scooter was excited.

"I'm sorry, but why does it need to be a full scale invasion for just one woman?" Jannice asked.

"Good question. Listen, The White Queen likely has tons of backup. We'll need to be prepared to take on thousands of her allies." SpongeBob told her.

At that moment, Ms.Rossfield had come in.

"Ms.Rossfield!" Shin said happily.

Shin, SpongeBob, Pearl, and Patrick ran up to her and ambushed her in a hug.

"Ohhh! I've missed my superbabies." Ms.Rossfield smiled.

"So, you know that we've found the Queen. And we're planning a full scale invasion. Tonight." SpongeBob said.

"That's why I showed up. You can count me in!" Ms.Ross exclaimed.

--------------------------------

November 26, 2013 7:23PM White Queen's Palace, Infirmary

The White Queen came into the Palace Infirmary. Linda was lying on the bed.

"LET ME OUT!" Linda screamed.

"You are so pathetic. The whole reason you're here in  my Palace Infirmary is because you tried to escape the Kong Fu Heckfire Clan Base." The White Queen said.

"Who are they anyway?" Linda asked.

"Its none of your concern."

"Are you kidding me!? They WORKED with you to KIDNAP me!" Linda began crying.

------------------------------

November 26, 2013 8:00PM Left Shore Forest HQ

The S-Jet landed in the trees of the Left Shore Forest.

Everyone gets and heads over to a huge barrier that is covering a Palace.

"The White Queen doesn't want anyone in.." SpongeBob said.

"How do we get pass this barrier?" Pearl asked.

"Magic." Ms.Rossfield says.

Everyone steps aside while Ms.Ross stands before the barrier. Dark magic glowed from the old woman's frail hands as the light pink barrier become consumed by darkness and eventually vanished. She had broken down the barrier.

"LETS GO!" Ms.Ross shouted as the Palace alarms and security came running out of the palace with their laser guns.

Team SpongeBob, unafraid ran into conjunction with the Queen's security force.

Ep.109 "Bypass" (Part 2)

The Queen watched Team SpongeBob take out her simple security guards who only had laser guns in their use compared to the team's meta-fish abilities.

"I knew my guards would be no match. They're almost arriving at my front door." Cassandra said to Impotent, who was standing right next to her inside the Palace.

"Cassandra, I need you to hide in your Throne Room. Team SpongeBob will enter to a nice surprise. Me and my Clan waiting for them." Impotent told her.

"The power of the Sytex Jewel allows you to take Meta-fish superabilities. Am I correct?" Cassandra asked.

"Yes. By grabbing the arm of one of those pesky Team SpongeBob members, the jewel in our palm gloves absorbs their abilities. They won't make it out of here alive." Impotent looked at Cassandra.

In a hurry, she took off into the Throne Room.

The team, successfully having taken out the servants made it to the front door.

Shin touched the handle and pushed the handle forward. "Open? Something's up-" Shin said walking through the door and seeing the Kong Fu Heckfire Clan before him.

The rest of the team gathered in and were just as shocked.

"What are you guys doing here?!?" Shin asked angrily and surprised.

"The White Queen...or should I say, Cassandra....is our friend. We wouldn't want to see her killed by super powered vigilantes." Impotent cries.

Out of the Clan crowd, Amy steps out by Impotent's side.

"So, Amy, I guess you've joined the  Clan." Pearl snarked.

"Just assisting." Amy smiled evilly.

"Shin. We need to go. The Clan-" SpongeBob started.

"NO! Our fear of them ends TONIGHT! Everyone listen up. The Clan has a Jewel in their Palm Gloves that grants them the ability to take away super powers if they hold your arm long enough." Shin turns to the team and continues, "ALL of you are fearless, skilled, and determined warriors. You will NOT let them denominate you." Shin said plunging at the Clan and the others, prompted to do the same.

The fight in the Palace Hallway began.

"POTS" Shin blurted a spell which stopped several Clan members in their track.

Ms.Rossfield used Dark magic, which she shot at the Clanners.

Pearl shot several arrows. "I'm almost out! She exclaimed.

"PEARL! Follow me!" SpongeBob said.

SpongeBob used exploding gas to get through Clanners without being seen. SpongeBob and Pearl were off to Cassandra's Throne Room, followed by Impotent who noticed what SpongeBob was up to.

Sara froze several Clanners in ice, while Scooter took joy in shooting snail goo at them, which they were successfully dodging.

As Clanners gained up on Scooter, Jannice jumped in the middle. A Clanner grabbed her arm and clenched onto it. Jannice felt the jewel in his palm trying to absorb her powers. With her jellyfish stinging, she shocked out the power of the jewel.

Jannice, surprise, shot more stings at the Clanners surrounding her and Scooter.

"SCOOTER! This means I'm immune to the Jewel." Jannice said excitedly.

"Maybe not immune, but the jellyfish stings you shoot out while in your Jellyfish skin seems to 'short circuit' the affect of the Jewel" Scooter figured.

"Wow. Actual signs of intelligence in you! WATCH YOUR BACK." Jannice yelled, pulling Scooter aside as she shot a Clanner with jellyfish stings.

Larry's super strength made it easy for him to take out Clanners.

"This is actually becoming enjoyable!" Larry said, punching out a Clan member.

----------------

Pearl and SpongeBob made it into the Throne Room and confronted the Queen who was onstage sitting on her Royal Chair.

"I thought I'd never see your faces again!" Cassandra teased.

"YOU WITCH! Its ALL YOUR FAULT for Sandy and Linda's deaths." SpongeBob yelled.

"I didn't kill Linda!" Cassandra replied.

"Cassandra, how could you work with the Clan?!" Pearl asked, "They are taking away powers from meta-fish!" Pearl cried.

"They promised they wouldn't take MY powers. By the time their plan is through, I'll be the only person standing with super powers. Me, and those witches that are related to Shin.." Cassandra revealed.

"SHUT UP! You're sick! The Clan society killed your parents when you were a little girl!" SpongeBob reminded her.

"They did....but I'm over it. I'll do anything for more power and to destroy YOU!" Cassandra yelled disappearing with her white magic.

Just then, Impotent came running into the room.

He and SpongeBob began fight. Impotent kickin SpongeBob to the floor and trying to step on him, but SpongeBob quickly rolls over. Pearl shoots an arrow, but Impotent dodges it. She shoots another and Impotent impressively catches it mid air and throws it back to her. The explosive arrow hits the ground in front of her and the explosions sends Pearl's body flying to the other side of the room.

SpongeBob, angered, quickly kicks Impotent in his side and Impotent flings over a few feet away.

The White Queen comes into Linda's Infirmary Room.

"I hear ruckus. Why are you here?" Linda asks her.

"That's just the huge flat screen TV." Cassandra lies.

"NO! My team....SpongeBob....HE'S HERE! HE HERE and he's COMING TO SAVE ME!" Linda yells at the Queen. "I knew he'd come!" Linda says excitedly.

"SHUT UP child. Your boyfriend isn't here for you. He's here for ME! Your team has no idea your here." Cassandra says.

"Your elaborate plan is over Cassandra! Its time to let me GO!" Linda yelled.

The White Queen looked at her. Tears starting to flow in her eyes, but not coming down. She looked at Linda for the first time...with...compassion.

"Its too late.." Cassandra said teary and quietly.

"ITS NOT TOO LATE!" Linda said to her, "You can still make this right and let me go. I wanna go home!" Linda cried, tears pouring down her eyes.

Suddenly, Pintar barges in. Cassandra gasps loudly.

"PINTAR?" Linda yells out.

"MOM! What is she doing here? She's dead!" Pintar looked at his mother.

"I'm not dead! It was my twin that died that night. I've been held hostage ever since!" Linda told him.

"You've been keeping this young woman hostage MOTHER? What is wrong with you." Pintar said.

Cassandra became pale. "I'm sorry, my son...but I have to keep this girl. She's too important to my plans!" Cassandra says shooting white magic at Pintar. He dodges into a corner and shoots his spray paint at his mother. His mother puts up a barrier.

Linda, with her arms chained to her Infirmary bed, shouts for Pintar, "Come on! Beat her!"

Cassandra lets out a huge White Magic beam in a form of a slice, which penetrates through Pintar's skin and pushes him back into the wall. He falls to the floor, unconscious.

"PINTAR, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Linda screamed with an ocean of tears pouring from her eyes. The only other person who knows that she is alive, now defeated.

-----------------------

Back in the Hallway, more Clanners gained on Sara.

Sara, losing her luster with constantly freezing Clan members with her ice abilities, got her arm grabbed by a Clanner.

"NOOO!" She shouted, but it was too late. Her powers had been taken.

She knelt to the ground and looked up in fear. Jannice came behind the Clanners surrounding Sara and stung them all to the point of unconsciousness.

"SARA!" Jannice yells, pulling her in an embrace.

----------------

Back in the Throne Room, Impotent and SpongeBob were still going at it.

Pearl awoken and picked up her bow and arrows. She ran over to Impotent and SpongeBob and shot the ceiling above them. Debris fell and Impotent was caught under it. SpongeBob had quickly moved as he noticed what Pearl was doing.

Pearl ran to SpongeBob. "Ya know, for a guy who doesn't have his super speed anymore,  you're still fast as lightning!" Pearl said.

"Well, I guess my reflexes are still intact!" SpongeBob joked.

Patrick, Shin, Mindy, and Larry had entered the room.

"The Hallway's cleared." Shin reported.

"Clan defeated?" Pearl asked.

"A lot retreated and got away. But most...we defeated..at a price." Shin told them.

"What price!?" SpongeBob asked.

"It's Sara.." Shin teared. "A Clanner took her powers." Shin said with a pained expression.

-----------------------

The team checked around the large Palace in small groups to look for a hiding Cassandra.

SpongeBob, Shin, and Pearl had gotten to the Infirmary Room that Linda was held in. As they arrived, the only person in the room was an unconscious Pintar who's body lay on the floor.

"PINTAR!" Pearl ran over to him, weeping nonstop. She rolled his body over and tried awaking him. SpongeBob came to her side. On tears, she through her face into his chest. He held her tenderly.

"There was a battle. I think Pintar probably found Cassandra in here and they got into it." Shin said.

"That B-" Pearl bit her lip and nearly fainted.

The next morning, Left Shore police was all over the scene. In front of the castle, inside, etc.

Shin came to Pearl who stood in front of the Palace, watching officers come in and out. They were soon joined by SpongeBob, Patrick, Mindy, and Larry,

"So..Pintar's in a coma. He has head trauma." Pearl revealed.

"Do the know if he'll ever wake up?" Mindy asked.

"They said...probably not anytime soon, but that miracles happen-" Pearl clenched her face. "Miracles.." she said silently and bitterly.

"Impotent's body wasn't found under the rumble..." SpongeBob sighed.

"Meanwhile, Cassandra's still on the run." Shin said.

"Things look disappointing guys...but I know we'll see better days soon." Patrick assured them.

• Like 1

Ep.110 "Slimeball"

December 3, 2013 5:00PM Mainland National Bank

"DON'T LET HIS BROWN LASERS TOUCH YOU!" Shin shouted at Scooter, Jannice, and Johnny as Stone-Man, attempting to cause havok at the bank, was shooting brown laser beams from his hands at the heroes.

Scooter came from behind him and shot a load of snail goo, but Stone-Man quickly realized and moved out the way, making it hit Jannice. Jannice's feet, now stuck gave Stone-Man the opportunity to shoot his laser beam which petrified her in stone.

"No!" Shin said.

Scooter tried aiming his goo again, but this time it hit Johnny.

"ENOUGH!" Shin said. "erif ni mih dnuorrus" Shin said a spell that surrounded Stone-Man in fire.

"OKAY! I give up!" Stone-Man cried.

After using a spell to free Jannice, Shin and the three newbies went back to the HQ.

Shin turned around to Scooter. "Do you have aiming problems are something?" he asked.

"I KNOW RIGHT? He got me petrified! In stone!" Jannice weighed in.

"No! No...I just messed up." Scooter said looking sadly.

December 4, 2013 3:09PM Team SpogeBob HQ

Shin, Jannice, and Johnny were summoned to the mission room by SpongeBob

"Stone-Man somehow managed to break out of his jail cell and now he's causing havoc at the Mainland Prison for Supervillians." SpongeBob informed them.

"Man! Why didn't they put an inhibitor collar on him!" Shin said angrily.

"The three of you can go check this out." SpongeBob assigned them.

"Yay! A new mission!" Scooter came barging in.

"You're....not...going..Scooter." Shin said.

"WHAT?" Scooter said shocked.

"You need more practice with your powers...I'm sorry." Shin said, taking off with Johnny and Jannice.

SpongeBob came to Scooter.

"Shouldn't you get going?" SpongeBob said.

"But...Shin said-" Scooter started.

"Prove him wrong!" SpongeBob encouraged Scooter.

------------------------------

At Mainland Prison for Supervillains, Stone-Man had made his way to the Main Floor and finished petrifying the officers.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!" Stone-Man laughed

"GAG MOUTH!" Shin said a spell that made foam erupt from Stone-Man's mouth.

Stone-Man shot laser beams at Shin. He put a barrier.

From above, Jannice shot a jellyfish sting. Stone-Man jumped out the way. He proceeded to hit his laser beam on a mirror in the room that reflected the beam to hit Jannice. She fell from the air, not covered in stone.

"nam-enots ta ylf sdrib" Shin said a spell that created white birds with sharp beaks that flew to Stone-Man. Stone-Man shot all of them with his beams and petrified them in stone. He picked one up and through it at Shin's leg. Shin was down.

Johnny jumped over to Stone-Man and with reflex and acrobatics, avoided all of Stone-Man's laser beam

Suddenly, Scooter slid down the wall with snail slime and shot his goo at Stone-Man's hands and feet. No longer able to shoot the lasers beams, due to his hands trapped in snail goo, Johnny successfully got the Inhibitor Collar on him which turned off his powers.

"Noooo!!! Okay, I'm done." Stone-Man gave up.

Scooter and Johnny picked Shin up, who was struggling to stand.

"Nice work Scooter! Perhaps I was wrong about you." Shin admitted, which made Scooter smile.

---------------------------------

Hours later, Scooter and Jannice were talking in his room at the HQ.

"I mean, why do I ALWAYS have to be the one to get stone-a-fied? It makes me look weak! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Jannice ranted.

"Jannice, calm down!" Scooter said.

"No, because you're getting praised for being an unlikely hero and I'm-" Jannice starts

"Jannice, no one is making fun of you!" Scooter laughed.

"Sorry, I'm just such a perfectionist! I would just hate it if I'm kicked off the team!" Jannice said.

"I doubt that will happen." Scooter assured her.

"I feel bad for Sara though...without her powers, she's useless.." Jannice said.

"I think SpongeBob and Shin are working on ways to get her powers back." Scooter said.

"But if they can't, she'll have to be kicked off the team. A sad fate really" Jannice pondered.

It was dinner time at the HQ. Scooter got up to wash his plate in the sink.

Johnny came over to wash his.

"You don't use dish detergent?" Johnny asked, pouring it all over his plate.

"NO! IT MAKES ME......(Scooter turns around to everyone) ACHOOOOOOOOOO.

Everyone is covered in Scooter super sticky snail goo.

"You SNEEZE Snail Goo?" Johnny asked, the only one not covered in it. "I think you better run..." Johnny says to Scooter as the rest of the team chases him out of the kitchen.

Ep.111 "Groundbreaking"

December 15, 2013 5:00PM Team SpongeBob HQ

Patrick calls a meeting. Shin, Pearl, SpongeBob, Mindy, and Larry arrive in the Meeting Room

"So what's this about?" Shin asks.

"I have something very important to ask you all.......................DO YOU WANT TO COME TO A FARM WITH ME!!!!??????" Patrick asks.

"Pat..I thought this was gonna be serious?" SpongeBob said.

"It is! My uncle invited me to spend time with him on a farm, but the thing is I haven't seen him in years. It'll be awkward." Patrick said.

"AWW. I'll go Pat!" Mindy said.

"I'm in." Larry said.

"Well, we all could use a little fun." Shin said.

"Alright." Pearl said.

"SpongeBob?" Patrick asked.

"We are best friends aren't we?" SpongeBob asked. Patrick smiled.

December 16, 2013 10:06AM Sam's Farm

(The gang arrive at the farm. Patrick greets his Uncle Sam)

"How've you been you little lucky starfish! Rolling with Team SpongeBob!?? That's just amazing." Patrick said.

"So, Uncle, why'd you get a farm on Karate Island?" Patrick asked.

"I heard this place has some of the best farming agricultue known to man." Sam said.

"Well, let me introduce you to my friends.." Patrick says as Sam greets the rest of the team.

Later in the evening, Sam cooks a natural dinner for the team and they all sit around a brown wooden table.

"Coral bits, weeds, and grass?...Okay." Pearl says.

"Its good. Just eat." Sam said.

"So, hows your farm been going?" Patrick asked.

"It was good at first...until those pesky Dog worms started attacking." Sam said.

"What? Those things can be huge." Shin said.

"Tell me about it." Sam said. "They been trying to eat my weeds and snails and clams." Sam continued.

December 16, 2013 10:06AM Sam's Farm

While everyone was sleeping, Patrick got curious. He awoken SpongeBob who he shared a room with.

"I don't know how much I believe your uncle about the Dog Worms." SpongeBob said as they began walking to the forest.

"Still, I want to make sure nothing's out here in this forest that can hurt my uncle." Patrick insisted.

In the forest, niether SpongeBob or Patrick saw anything suggestive, but they heard a strange slithering.

Out of the shadows appeared several large-sized worms that attacked the two.

Patrick launched rocks at some of them, but they were strangely quick.

SpongeBob took out his stillettos, but he was wacked in the back by the tail of one of the Dog Worms and fell out.

Immediately the worms cleverly tied their tails around Patrick and squeezed him unconcious.

When SpongeBob awoken, he realized that Patrick was missing.

December 16, 2013 12:34AM Underground Labratory

When Patrick came too, he fund himself in a strange holding cage in a Scientist Lab.

"Oh, so you're woke." A man in a white lab coat spoke. Behind him were four giant Dog Worms.

"Who are you?" Patrick asked.

"Professor Isaac. I'm testing highly experimental growth formulas." Professor Isaac exclaimed.

"So THAT'S why these Dog Snails are so big." Patrick realized.

"Quick to catch on huh?" Professor Isaac said.

"What do you want with me? And why are you sending these creatures to attack my uncle's farm?" Patrick asked.

"It all started when I tried to purchase this area of land. Your uncle had already gotten possession of it and since then, I've been trying endlessly to run him out of his land by ruining his farm." Professor Isaac confessed. "As for you, once my snails finish destroying his farm, I'll give him the option to either sign the land over to me...or watch his nephew die!" he continued.

"You are so unoriginal. Emotional blackmail, ya see it all the time. Where are we anyway?" Patrick asked.

"Underground." Professor Isaac replied.

"An underground labratory. SO unoriginal!" Patrick mocked.

"OH SHUT UP! Worms, its time to go." Professor Isaac motioned his Dog Worms to follow him out of the labratory.

"I wish I could warn the team!" Patrick said searching for his communicator. Suddenly, a violent shake and the roof caved in.

Patrick, confused saw Mindy land and then with her telekinesis, bring the rest of the team to the ground.

"How'd you guys know?" Patrick asked.

"SpongeBob told us you were missing when he woke up and we came to search for you." Mindy said.

"Yeah, I'm so glad we finally have a telepath on the team!" SpongeBob said.

Mindy blushed. "Stop flattering me!".

"egac gnidloh morf mih esaeler" Shin said a backwards spell that opened Patrick's holding cage.

"The worms couldn't have done this by themselves." Larry said.

"They didn't. They're being led by this guy named Professor Isaac. He's experimenting with Growth Formula on creatures." Patrick revealed.

"Where are they now?" Pearl asked?

"Heading for the farm!" Patrick said.

"WHAT!?? When did they leave?" SpongeBob asked.

"Not long before you all arrived." Patrick said.

"Lets go!" Shin said.

"Guys no! We need to learn how to beat the Dog Worms first." Mindy said.

"She's right. Everyone besides Larry and Patrick, look around for anything relating to them in this labratory." SpongeBob ordered.

"And what do we do?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah?" Larry asked.

"Hold off the worms." SpongeBob told them. In a jiffy, they both took off.

After a few minutes of searching, Mindy found something under a desk.

"Guys! Look. It says here in this book on Dog Worms that they can be calmed down by the music from a flute." Mindy read.

"One problem." Pearl started. "We don't have a flute!"

"Actually...not a problem!" Shin said.

"etulf a em ekam" Shin said a casted a spell that made a flute appear.

"Alright. Here's the plan. Mindy plays the flute and uses her telepathy to increase how seduced the Worms get by it. Meanwhile, Pearl I need you to shoot some of your tranqualizing arrows into the worms and that should put them fast asleep." SpongeBob formulated.

"Tranqualizing arrows?" Mindy asked.

"Its a type of arrow that how fluid in it that can put you to sleep." Pearl explained.

When SpongeBob, Shin, Pearl, and Mindy arrived, Patrick and Larry were warding offf the worms with their powers as Uncle Sam frantically headed into the barnhouse to tend to the animals.

Mindy levitated herself into the sky and began playing the flute. Gradually the three Dog Worms stopped attacking the farm and got together, side by side and slither a little to the music.

"They're enjoying it!" Patrick said.

"NO! NO, NO, NOOOO!" Professor Isaac screamed.

SpongeBob threw a stilletto at Professor Isaac that let out smoke, causing him to faint.

"What a nutjob." Shin said.

As the worms were being swayed by the music, Pearl shot a tranqualizer arrow at each one of them. All three worms fell to the ground.

December 16, 2013 9:34AM Sam's farm

The following morning, the police arrived at the farm and took statements from the team.

Patrick's uncle, Sam pulled him aside.

"Thank you for the help. Never realized the perks of having a superhero nephew!" Sam commented.

"No problem. You just call me if your farm is in trouble again." Patrick winked.

The team came up to them.

"We have to go now, but we enjoyed the time spent here Sir." Shin said to Sam.

"ENJOYED? Last night was the worst night ever! I got no sleep because of those worms and the dinner Sam cooked was awful!" Pearl freaked. She then walked away angrily and tiredly as the team laughed.

Ep.112 "Epic" (Part 1)

December 20, 2013 3:00PM Team SpongeBob HQ

Shin Fu and Mindy were again working on a cure to bring SpongeBob and Sara's powers back.

"So what we know is the Kong Fu Heckfire Clan posses powerful crystal jewels called Marrow Tech." Mindy stated.

"We also know Marrow Tech has been illegal for years due to it's unpredictable side affects." Shin continued.

"Lastly, we know Marrow Tech is what the Heckfire Clan is putting in their gloves so that when they touch a meta-being, they can successfully take their powers." Mindy finalized.

"So how the heck do we reverse the effects of Marrow Tech?" Shin questioned.

"What if we could isolate the meta-fish gene in the DNA of one of our Team SpongeBob members and somehow use that to get Spongebob and Sara's meta-fish gene pumping again?" Mindy asked.

"Wow, good idea!" Shin said.

"I thought of it last night, that's why I told the secondary members to stop by the lab today." Mindy revealed.

Directly after she said that, Scooter, Jannice, Sara, and Johnny arrived in the lab.

"Okay, guys, me and Shin are working on restoring SpongeBob and Sara's powers, so to do that, we were thinking of isolating and taking essence from one of your meta-fish genes. Obviously, you wouldn't be an option, Johnny, seeing as you have no superpowers, but Scooter...Jannice?" Mindy asked of them.

"Of course. I'll do whatever it takes to reverse what the Clan has been doing to superheroes." Jannice said.

"I'm in man!" Scooter shouted.

"Alright, me and Shin are going to get the tools from the other lab, you guys stay here." Mindy said as she and Shin left the room.

----------------

Mindy and Shin passed by the Mission Room, where they saw the others.

"Oh hey, have you and Shin found a cure or solution?" Larry asked.

"We're working on something." Mindy said.

"Great. So I'll have my powers back?" SpongeBob asked.

"Potentially you and Sara!" Mindy stated.

"Shin, is this true?" Pearl asked.

"Yup. We think we might have found a way." Shin said.

"Well. Don't be strangers. What is it?" Patrick asked, wanting to know what they have found.

Suddenly, loud explosions started occurring.

"What in the world is that!" Larry asked.

Finally, an explosion in the Mission Room.

The entire team knocked out.

---------------------------------

The secondary members heard all the explosions from the lab.

"Good thing this lab is the only thing bomb proofed in this whole HQ." Johnny said.

"If the HQ is being bombed, we need to help!" Jannice said.

December 20, 2013 5:00PM Kong Fu Heckfire Clan Base, Labratory Department

The team awoken to find themselves tied and hanging on walls with Clan members in the center.

"Hello Team SpongeBob." Impotent spoke, "Today ends the era of meta-fish on Karate Island. It will become the perfect vision of what it was intended to be. An island devoted to Karate, Martial Arts, Kong Fu. With US, the Kong Fu Heckfire Clan as it's leaders." Impotent revealed.

"Impotent, this island is still what it was set out to be!" SpongeBob stressed.

"Yes. SpongeBob is right." Shin said. "You want to know where meta-fish powers originated from? They originated from the different forms of Martial Arts and manifested themselves as energy we could harness externally!" Shin continued.

"ENOUGH." Impotent yelled.

"Impotent, how are you even going to take over the entire island? Huh?" Pearl asked.

"He has a secret weapon." a Clan member said, smiling.

Suddenly, from the ceiling, Linda flew down. Her eyes possessed by what seemed like an orange flame.

The entire team was in shock.

"LINDA?" SpongeBob yelled as tears rushed out of his eyes.

"On this day, the fiery energy within Linda, called Kiai has become at it's most powerful and has totally consumed Linda. This is no longer your friend." Impotent spoke,

"NO! Linda. Listen to me. You're STILL in there. The woman I love! You are still her." SpongeBob said.

"Linda. Be a dear and absorb the energies from your former friend's bodies." Impotent commanded.

Linda did as told and absorbed the energy from their bodies and subsequently transform into a fiery, demon-like bird.

"NOW, DESTROY THE ENTIRE ISLAND. Take NO PRISONERS." Impotent yelled.

With that, Linda shot out of the building through the ceiling, now engulfed in fire.

"And now Team SpongeBob, me and my Clan will take off to lead the destruction of Karate Island and rebirth as KONG FU ISLAND!" Impotent evilly stated.

He and his Clan left.

The secondary members had gotten into the S-Jet and took off, flying around the skies of the island, when they saw Linda in all of her fiery glory.

"WHAT IS THAT?" Jannice, in pilot seat said.

In an instant, Linda blasted past the  S-Jet, sending the kids flying off course, unable to stop the jet from falling.

Ep.113 "Epic" (Part 2)

December 20, 2013 5:20PM Kong Fu Heckfire Clan Base, Laboratory Department

SpongeBob was crying.

"SpongeBob, please. We can still stop the Clan and save Linda!" Shin stressed.

"But Linda has our energy!" SpongeBob said.

"My powers are much to immense for Linda to steal. I am the son of a massive dark energy demon, mind you. I can convert my dark energy in Patrick, Larry, and Mindy's bodies." Shin said.

Shin did so, using dark magic and Patrick, Larry, and Mindy had enough meta-energy to be able to use their powers.

"Alright. Any plans?" Patrick asked.

"Oooh. I got one." Mindy said.

"What are you thinking?" SpongeBob asked.

"That Shin, Larry, and Patrick can transport to Mainland and try to do what they can to stop Linda. Meanwhile, me, Pearl, and SpongeBob will take a jet from the Clan and we'll take Linda by surprise. I'll be able to get into her mind with my telepathy and remove Kiai's influence on her." Mindy explained.

"Sounds dangerous." Patrick said.

"We have no choice." Shin said.

The plan was on. Shin did a transportation spell on him, Patrick, and Larry.

Meanwhile, Mindy, Pearl, and SpongeBob searched the HQ of the Clan for any type of vehicle.

"GUYS, I found something." Pearl yelled, referring to a room called "The Take Off Room". Inside, there were multiple battleships.

"I guess, they don't need these, since they have Linda." Mindy said.

-----------------------------------------------

The secondary members awoken on the ground by an old looking mansion.

"Huh?" They all said upon waking up.

"You all crashed onto Left Shore Island. Your jet is completely ruined, but not your lives. I did a healing spell." the mystery person said.

"OH MY...you're Cassandra, The White Queen." Jannice shouted.

Jannice, Sara, Johnny, and Scooter got off the ground and backed away from her.

"LOOK, I've changed. I no longer want power. I just want redemption." Cassandra said.

"Well, running from the law for months on end, isn't doing you ANY favors." Sara yelled.

"You don't think I know that? But I'm not about to go to jail." Cassandra said.

"You're not just going to walk either." Johnny retorted.

"What if I knew how to end this entire thing with the Clan?" Cassandra suggested.

"Keeep talking." Jannice said.

------------------------------------

Shin, Larry, and Patrick had made it to the center of Mainland, where Linda was shooting massive flames at the street, and several houses. People everywhere, running and screaming.

"She has to be stopped!" Larry said.

Shin did a spell "ffo sesuoh eseht looc" which got rid of the fire on several of the houses.

"LINDA, YOU CAN STOP KIAI. I KNOW IT'S CONTROLLING YOU, BUT YOU'RE STILL IN THERE." Shin told her.

Linda shot a giant bolt of fire at Shin, Larry, and Patrick. Shin put a barrier up, but the flames broke it down and sent the three guys plunging into the ground.

The Heckfire Clan started flooding the city and rounding down citizens.

From the skies, Pearl was flying the Clan-Jet, with Mindy and SpongeBob on board.

"All of these Clan members taking over the city. Hurting citizens..." Mindy started tearing.

"I know, Mindy...but we need to look for Linda." SpongeBob said.

"There's a bolt fiery light over that way. I think that's Linda." Mindy geared towards.

Suddenly several airships hovered above Shin, Patrick, and Larry. The guys awoken.

"I called in a few reinforcements." Larry says, as the military team dropped down from the skies.

"Dun!" Larry called out one of his military friends.

"Don't worry, Larry. We're here to help stop these Clan jerks.

"Larry, lead the military in defeating the clan. Me and Patrick will deal with Linda until Mindy gets here." Shin said.

"Alright." Larry said taking off.

Shin used dark magic to lift multiple cars up and toss them at Linda. Linda burned right through the cars and was heading for Shin.

Patrick formed a giant boulder from the ground and threw it at Linda. Linda collided, but the boulder was too massive to burn through completely. She was jolted back.

In the Clan-Jet. Mindy arrived. She handed the pilot seat to Pearl as she got out  and grabbed into Linda's mind with her telepathy.

Both of them, having a massive push and pull in mid air.  

"Linda, I know you don't know me, but I know of you. From what I heard, you were the type of person to never hurt the people you love. To never cause mass destruction. So DON'T let Kiai take over you and your inhibitions, characteristics, or gentle-loving spirit." Mindy said through the telepathic link between her and Linda.

Suddenly, an airship that came out of nowhere was heading for Mindy.

Pearl drove the Clan- Jet in front of the ship. It was Impotent in the pilot seat. Through a loud speaker, he called out: "Your friend can't control Kiai. Your attempts to stop it is useless."

"You have NO idea what you've unleashed." Pearl said through a loudspeaker also.

Both air vehicles shot beams at each other.

Impotent tried to drive the airship off. Pearl chased it and shot more lasers. Impotent successfully avoided them.

"Better yet. SpongeBob..take pilot seat and don't lose Impotent. I'm going to get on the roof of the jet and shoot my arrows at his airship." Pearl commanded.

"I got it. GO." SpongeBob said.

Pearl, on top of the jet tried to get a good angle, but Impotent's steering was reckless.

Finally, she managed to shoot out his gas engines and the airship crashed into the ground in a gruesome explosion.

---------------------------------------

Cassandra had an airship of her own in hiding. Her and the secondary squad made it to Mainland.

"Oh my gosh, is that Mindy? It looks like she's using her telepathy to control Linda's mind." Jannice noted.

"WICKED STUFF!" Scooter

Mindy was still in Linda's head, but she felt an overwhelming sensation of flames that completely blasted away her telepathic link with Lind and sent her falling to the ground.

"MINDY." Shin and Patrick yelled, running to her body.

Linda still under control of Kiai, rammed right past Cassandra's airship, which crashed to the ground softly. Everyone on the board, knocked out.

Cassandra, slightly conscious, pushed her way out of the airship and crawled on the dusty, dirty, fire burned street. She watched the flames roast all over the town.

"What have I done.............." Cassandra said silently and somberly. "It's over." she said, realizing that she had set the island up for an irreversible death sentence. All was lost in her mind. With the last strength of her magic powers, she lifted a nearby boulder and dropped it on her body, squishing her own self to death.

Larry, after handling some Clanners, used his super strength abilities and super jumped in front of Linda, punching her out of the sky in mid air.

Linda fell to the ground. Mindy, Shin, Patrick, SpongeBob, and Pearl showed up.

"I have NO choice left but to rip apart the pyschic bond between Linda and Kiai. I think Kiai feeds on a dark place in Linda's mind. I think it's honestly a mental condition." Mindy blurted out.

"That makes sense. Since it has affected illuminapaths for generations." Shin said.

Linda, waking up, regained the fire around her, but Mindy had already entered her mind again.

Mindy found the root of Kiai in Linda's mind.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Mindy stressed, as Kiai tried burning her out of Linda's mind. Mindy didn't let it win. She held in.

The rest of the team feared the outcome.

"BACK UP!" Mindy shouted to them in a demonic voice.

They backed up.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Mindy yelled as she ripped apart Kiai and Linda.

A white light blasted the entire team backwards as Kiai was thrown out of Linda's body.

"LINDA." SpongeBob ran to her body and held her in his arms.

Patrick ran to Mindy's. "Mindy...you did it...wait...are you alright?" Patrick asked. No response. Mindy was out cold.

Kiai tried to re enter Linda's body. Shin jumped in front of SpongeBob and Linda, shooting dark energy at the persistent fire spirit.

Out of the blue, the secondary members arrived.

"We were knocked out, but we're here now!" Scooter said.

"Scooter, shut it." Jannice said flying in front of Kiai. Using her full jellyfish-stinging powers, she created a huge bolt of electricity and shot it at Kiai, effectively weakening it.  Scooter shot large quantities of snail goo, which covered over it, and finally, Johnny launched ice bombs at Kiai, now frozen on the ground.

"I can see the fire spirit trying to escape the ice and goo..but it's stuck in there for good..hopefully." Shin said.

"What will we do with it?" Pearl asked,

"I don't know yet." Shin said quietly.

-----------------------------------------------

December 21, 2013 11:00AM Neptune's Palace, Nursery Room

Linda, wrapped around a towel sat on a bed with SpongeBob by her side and her Shin, Patrick, and Pearl around them.

"We're glad to have you back, Linda." Shin said with watery eyes.

"I tried so hard and for so long to come back home. Nothing ever worked." Linda said with a pained face.

"Well you're here now, You're home. That's all that matters." SpongeBob said kissing her head.

Larry, the Lobster came in. "Guys...uhh, King Neptune wanted to apologize for being out of town while all of that stuff was happening last night. He's pretty emotional."

"Of course he is. His daughter is in a coma." Patrick said.

"Wait, that telepath girl...she's in a coma. BECAUSE OF ME?" Linda shrieked.

"Because of Kiai. Not you. The mental stress of separating Kiai from your mind sent her into a deep coma." Pearl revealed.

"It's unsure if she'll ever wake up." Shin said with a tear running down his face.

"Guys...I need to announce something." Larry said.

"Larry..what is it?" Patrick asked.

"I'm going to leave the team." Larry revealed.

"Larry, no, we can talk about this, don't leave." everyone said at once.

"GUYS. I love you all and you've helped me become myself again after my accident. Being on this team gave me a profound experience..but last night made me realize how much I really did love working with my military buddies again. They called earlier this morning and said I could be Chief. I could be their super soldier..." Larry announced to his friends.

"Are you sure?" Shin asked.

"Positive." Larry said. "I already wrote my resignation letter." Larry continued.

Shin, Pearl, SpongeBob, and Patrick had a group hug with Larry.

"And don't worry. This isn't goodbye. If you guys ever need me and my military...we're a call away." Larry said leaving.

"Wait.." Linda said from here bed. "Guys..where's Sandy?" she asked.

The team were scared to tell her.

SpongeBob sat next to her. "Your sister, Glinda, she almost destroyed Mainland...Sandy, in her robotic form, shielded the island...they both killed each other." SpongeBob laid it out.

Linda, tears pouring out her eyes, threw her face into SpongeBob's arms.

SEE YOU IN SEASON 8!

• Like 2

I think this is a really cool spinoff. I'm working my way through the earlier episodes. :)

Thank you :D . But I'll warn you that the earlier episodes weren't the best :P . Around Season 5/6 is when the show got significantly better.

Time for some news:

- Season 8 will be split into two parts. The first half will be called, The Chosen One Saga .

- A new main character will be introduced.

- The first half of Season 8 will consist of 13 episodes.

- Premiere will likely be somewhere in January.

- There might be a new theme song.

And now..

Team SpongeBob - Season 8.0: The Chosen One Saga

Ep.114 "Rebirth"

March 1, 2014 6:00PM Team SpongeBob HQ, Meeting Room

Two months after the Kong Fu Heckfire Clan's dissolution, Linda is still getting adjusted to being back on the team.

SpongeBob, Shin, Linda, Patrick, and Pearl all settled into the meeting room and took thier seats at the long, light brown table.

"Alright, lets recap what's happened the past year. We inducted a secondary squad, we battled and defeated the Clan, we got you back Linda and former leader of the island, Cassandra, is dead." SpongeBob tied it all together.

"Not to mention we lost Mindy and Larry." Pearl added.

"Right.. I try not to think about Mind-" SpongeBob choked on her name.

Linda's face squished. "It's my fault. I've had to live with killing King Neptune's daughter for months now." Linda cried.

"Only, she's not dead...just in a coma. And you didn't put her there, Linda. Kiai did that." Shin argued.

Patrick, sitting next to her, patted her hand. "Yeah. Stop feeling so depressed." he said, warmly.

"Oh and guys, we still have that meeting with King Neptune today." SpongeBob made them aware.

"Oh shoot, I almost forgot." Pearl said.

"I wonder what he wants." Shin said.

March 1, 2014 6:58PM King Neptune's Throne Room

"Team SpongeBob. It's about time you've arrived." King Neptune said.

They bowed before the King.

"So, sir...we were wondering...what this meeting is all about?" SpongeBob asked.

"Something urgent." King Neptune's face turned.

"Urgent?" Shin wondered.

"Kiai." King Neptune said.

"Kiai? The fiery spirit that possessed Linda...that Mindy removed from Linda's mind? We froze Kiai in an ice prison and the military took it to a cooling room in an FBI building." Pearl said.

"Yes, that is all correct. But I have talked to a powerful sorcerer and he has told me that if Kiai is removed from it's host on the day that it's most powerful, there will come a Revival Period. In this period, unless Kiai is destroyed forever, it can regrow in it's host on the anniversary of the said day when it's at it's highest peak of power." King Neptune explained.

"NO! I WON'T LET IT REGROW IN ME!" Linda shouted out of fury.

"King Neptune, there's gotta be a way to stop it?" SpongeBob asked.

"There is. As it stands, no sorcerer on the planet knows how to destroy Kiai forever. It is a terrible spirit that has affected countless people with Linda's powers for centuries. It's power is too massive for any modern day sorcerer to handle...unless." King Neptune revealed.

"UNLESS what? Sir, please." Shin said anxiously.

"There is an ancient spellbook with a Dark Spell that can destroy Kiai forever. But it must be performed by a high order sorcerer." King Neptune said.

"Where is this spellbook?" Shin asked.

"It used to be here on Karate Island, but the spells were so dangerous and deadly to practice that the book was banned from the island. It now resides in the Forbidden Section of the Bikini Bottom Public Library." King Neptune told them.

"Bikini Bottom, eh? So we just return there and retrieve the book and solve this lickety split!" Patrick said.

"I wouldn't be so nonchalant about it, but yes." King Neptun said.

"Alright. We'll take the S-Jet to Bikini Bottom. But first, we need to get things in order." Shin said.

March 1, 2014 7:30PM Team SpongeBob HQ

The team had arrived back at the HQ. They were surprised to see Ms. Rossfield.

"Guys! Ms. Rossfield came over! I let her in." Jannice said. "Oh and I baked cookies. Gotta take them out." Jannice hurried off.

"Ms. Ross, it's always good to see you." Shin said as he and the rest of the team gave her a hug.

"You all too." she replied.

"Why'd you stop by though?" Pearl asked.

"Patrick. I think you should be the one to tell them." Ms. Ross said.

"Well..guys. I called Ms. Rossfield over in order to revive Sandy." Patrick revealed.

"What?" SpongeBob, Shin, Pearl, and Linda gasped.

"A revival spell? You'd need Sandy's ashes." Shin said.

"After the night of the plane crash, Sandy's robotic pieces were collected by the police and handed over to the military. I called in a little favor from our old pal, Larry and he was able to give me Sandy's robotic side pieces." Patrick told them.

"Sandy's robotic side pieces hold essence from her ashes and I can sucessfully be able to revive her from there. Being a high order sorceress and all." Ms. Rossfield said.

"But you know a revival spell comes with a price-" Shin started.

"-Yes, I know.." Ms. Ross interrupted.

"Wait. What?" SpongeBob asked, confused.

"What price?" Pearl asked.

"Performing a revival spell costs a sorcerer their magic for an entire year or their entire life. Whichever punishment the universe feels like giving the particular sorcerer." Ms. Ross blurted out.

"You'll...lose your magic? Then no!" Linda said with teary eyes.

"My magic for the revival of a courageous young woman...I think the latter outweighs the former.

"Alright. Let's do it already!" Patrick said excitedly.

-----------

On a long, silver table in the Lab room, Ms. Ross spread Sandy's robotic pieces all over. She then reached into a jar and took a handful of magic dust. Sprinkling it over the robotic pieces like sprinkles on a cupcake.

Ms. Ross then started to recite the spell:

"efil ot reh gnirb !luos reh hsinelper !luos reh hsinelper !efil ot reh gnirb !efil ot reh gnirb"

In an instant, the robotic pieces started clicking together and forming a body. The team stood behind Ms. Ross, watching as the magic from the spell sprinkled around everywhere. A bright light was emmited that shined on the entire room. Sandy's body was reformed. She lied on the table and opened her eyes.

"..." Sandy could hardly get out a word.

"She is traumatized." Ms. Ross said.

The team raced around her at the table.

Linda used her illumnipathy to ease Sandy's mind.

"What happened to me." Sandy said quietly.

The team all cried. Everything was absolutely perfect now.

March 1, 2014 7:30PM Team SpongeBob HQ Living Room

SpongeBob, Patrick, Linda, Shin, and Pearl were gathered in the living room with Sandy and had explained the past year to her.

"Wow..everything that has happened. You guys have been through so much, while I've been playing dead girl!" Sandy said.

"Sandy, stop. You gave your life to protect us! The entire island!" SpongeBob said.

"But I should of been here...helping you guys with everything." Sandy said.

"We're just glad you're here now." Shin said

"Where'd Ms. Ross go? I wanted to formally thank her." Sandy asked.

"She left. I think she's upset about losing her powers, but happy she saved a life." Patrick said.

Patrick sat next to Sandy. "I've missed you so much." tears dripped out of his eyes. Sandy kissed him.

SpongeBob and Linda looked at eachother and held hands, thinking of their own reunion, months back.

"Alright. We do have a mission to complete now." Shin reminded everyone.

"Right. The spellbook...Bikini Bottom." Patrick said.

"What?" Sandy asked.

"We need to retrieve a spellbook from the Bikini Bottom Public Library that will destroy Kiai forever." SpongeBob said.

"Ah. I'll tag along." Sandy said.

"You don't need to 'tag along'." SpongeBob said, "You're still apart of this team." he smiled.

"Alright, Sponge, let's go talk to the secondary squad and tell them we'll be gone for about a day or two." Shin said to SpongeBob and they both walked out.

"Let's get the S-Jet ready." Pearl said.

Pearl, Patrick, Sandy, and Linda began walking out. Linda pulled Sandy aside for a second.

"I'm glad you're back." Lindy choked on her tears.

"Thank you." Sandy responded.

"I just feel like Kiai has caused so much! And its ruined the lives of countless people...and took yours." Linda said

We'll vanquish Kiai. I promise." Sandy smiled and hugged Linda.

Linda, feeling relieved for the first time in months, squeezed back just as hard.

Ep.115 "Return To Bikini Bottom"

March 2, 2014 11:27AM Bikini Bottom

Team SpongeBob, after flying an entire night, finally arrived in Bikini Bottom.

"Hey! Isn't that the old Spongey Towers!???" Pearl said pointing to the team's old headquarters when they were protecting Bikinin Bottom.

"Yeah. It is!" SpongeBob said chuckling.

"Good times, good times." Sandy said.

"..Those were some good times. Returning to Karate Island last year wasn't the best idea." Linda said.

The team's S-Jet attracted attention from the citizens in town as they landed in a grassy area by the Bikini Bottom Public Library.

The team got out as a bunch of people started cheering, "Team SpongeBob! Team SpongeBob!" all in one collective spirit of excitement.

"Ya know, I've missed the praise here in Bikini Bottom." Patrick said while waving at the fans.

The police arrived and tried settling people down.

"Team SpongeBob. I'm new Head Officer, Jell Masterson." He greeted them.

"Jell.." Pearl laughed quietly.

"Nice to meet you sir." SpongeBob said, shaking his hand.

"What are you all doing in the city? You've been gone a year." Jell said with a voice of suspicion.

"We're here to retrieve some information, Sir." Shin said with snark.

"Hmmph. Well you best all better make this a nice and short trip." Jell said.

"Is that a threat?" Sandy asked.

"Take it as you want, dear." he said, walking off.

"Ugh. Something about that guy, rubs me the wrong way." Pearl said.

March 2, 2014 11:47AM Bikini Bottom

The gang entered the library. It was huge. The bookcases nearly reaching the cieling. The library had a warm atmosphere though. There were cushions, chairs, and tables to sit at.

Shin approached the librarian while the others sat at a table.

"I'd like to chek out a book." Shin asked.

"Do you have a library card?" the librarian asked, monotonously.

"No, not exactly-" Shin started.

"-You have to register a Library Card sir. This is not a bookstore." the lady said again in the same dry voice.

She reached into a compartment and grabbed out a stack a registration papers.

"Oh gosh.." Shin said aggravated.

Meanwhile, the team looked over from their table.

"Is she..making Shin register for a library card?" Pearl asked.

"Looks like it." SpongeBob said.

"Ridiculous. We're in a life or death race against the clock here!" Linda said.

"We have a year." Patrick tried to ease their worries.

"Hello! Can I help you all???" A blond haired, youthful looking girl said to the team. "I help Ms.Griswall here at the Library for community service hours. I'm Debbie Rechid!" the girl went on.

"Nah. We're waiting on our friend to check out a book." SpongeBob said.

"Thanks anyway." Sandy said.

The girl walked away with a smile.

Shin, finally done with the registration was able to check out a book.

"Do you have in mind which book you want." Ms. Griswall asked.

"Yes." Shin said. "The Karate Island Collection Of Forbidden Spells." Shin blurted out.

The librarian, for the first time, showed some type of emotion as her eyes widened. "Dangerous book you're checking out there. We don't just give it to anyone." Ms. Griswall said.

"Well, lady...I'll have you know that this is for an official mission under Team SpongeBob and King Neptune." Shin said pulling out his I.D card, verifying his status as a Team SpongeBob member. "You can give me the book..or deal with the King." Shin said with a dark tone in his voice.

In a giffy, Ms. Griswall travelled to the locked section of the library and retrieved the book.

"Here you go. It's due in a year." she said.

"How coincidental." Shin thought to himself.

Shin walked away.

"Good. Shin's got the book." Pearl said as the team all got up.

Suddenly, a dark energy was felt in the library. In an instant, books started flying off the shelves and almost hitting people. A strong wind was created from the circulation of the hundreds of books.

"WH-AT'S HAPP-ENING?" SpongeBob said, jumping over books and dunking.

A bright flash occured and a shadow demon appeared. The books stopped flying.

"What are you?" Shin asked.

"Don't act as if you've never seen a shadow demon." the man said in a chilling tone.

"All demons of your kind were banished into the Prison Dimension." SpongeBob stated.

"Along with my father, Conquess." Shin added.

"Funny you mention him. For years since you've imprisoned him, he has stayed alive in the Prison Dimension and come up with ways to break out, while also increasing his power. And he has. He has cut Karate Island off from the rest of the universe. None of you will EVER return to the island again!" the shadow demon revealed.

The entire team gasped.

"No.." SpongeBob said.

The shadow demon pounded his first into the floor and suddenly, vines made of dark energy choked up the entire team.

"UHHHH" SpongeBob, Shin, and rhe rest of the team stuggled to break loose.

"Conquess wanted me to send you this message and I'll finalize it by killing off every civillain in this library!" the demon said evily.

"No! Leave these people alone!" Sandy said.

The shadow demon made his way to a table in a library. He lifted it up and tossed it aside. Under was the young library helper, Debbie Rechid.

"You'll be the first to die.." he said.

He grabbed her up.

"NO!!!" Debbie said. She grabbeed his arm and something amazing occured. A purple aura emmitted from her hands and the shadow demon shouted as it vanquished him completely. Debbie fell to ground. The dark vines holding the team disappeared and they all fell too.

"Did she.." Shin statrted asking.

The girl took off and ran out the library.

"Well...we seem to be free of those vines." Sandy said.

"And the demon's gone..compliments of that girl?" SpongeBob asked.

Ms. Griswall came over to the gang and started yapping about them destroying her library.

"Chill out, old lady! We didn't know this would happen." Shin said.

"GET OUT OF MY LIBRARY!" she shouted as the cops came in.

Officer Jell looked their way in anger.

March 2, 2014 1:07PM Bikini Bottom, Spongey Towers, Living room

Team SpongeBob, after giving the officials their statements, went to their old HQ; Spongey Towers.

"I can't believe this!" Shin said.

"You're father's up to no good again." Sandy said.

"I'm sorry, but someone catch me up." Pearl said.

"Oh right, you weren't there." SpongeBob said.

"Basically, my father is an insane sea demon who only drives to gain power and take over Karate Island. We stopped him once. But this time..he's managed to cause something even more destructive." Shin said.

"Well I agree. Karate Island is basically cut off into a seperate universe." Pearl said.

"I had the officers check with GPS scanner. No trace of Karate Island in the entire sea." SpongeBob said with tears in his eyes.

Linda held his hand. "If it wasn't for Kiai..we could be at Karate Island right now." Linda said somberly.

"The last thing I want you to do is blame yourself." SpongeBob said.

Suddenly, a holographic screen popped up in the Spongey Towers living room.

"Huh?" Shin said.

His mother appeared.

"Shin. I know we don't have the best relationship, but I am here with the younger recruits at your HQ here on Karate Island. If you can see this cross-dimensional message, I need to tell you that your father, Conquess is back and has cut the island off from the rest of the universe. King Neptune has tried sending the Military outside the island in airships to find out if it's true... and it is. The airships transport right back to the island. There is a way to fix this. You and your friends must find the new Universal Guardian. Only they can reastablish the connection between Karate Island and the rest of the universe. Good luck and hurry!" the message ended and the holograph disappeared.

"Wow. That was a lot..to take in." Sandy said.

Shin's anger increased feircly. Fine. We'll play this wild goose chase. We'll find this 'universal guardian'." Shin said sarcastically.

"I don't think she was lying!" SpongeBob said.

"Even if she wasn't..how do we find a Universal Guadian?" Shin said. "We hardly know what that is.." Shin said.

"We'll figure it out." Patrick said.

"We always do." Pearl said with a smile.

The team now pondered what was next.

• Like 1

Ep.116 "The Chosen"

March 4, 2014 12:04PM Spongey Towers, Meeting Room

SpongeBob made an announcement.

"Well guys, now that we have settled back into Spongey Towers and it LOOKS like we might be here in Bikini Bottom for a while...we gotta get going on finding the Universal Guardian." SpongeBob stated.

"I did some research the other day." Shin started, "Apparently, the Universal Guardian is the person who sees to it that the multiple universes and dimensions are kept in line. They have far more power than The Atom Queen or King who can primarily open portals and zones." Shin revealed.

"Wow. All this time I thought Queen Antrix was the most powerful controller of the universe." Sandy said.

"When something on a much larger threat scale occurs, she's potentially useless." Shin blurted out.

"which is why the Universal Guardian is needed right now." Pearl pieced together.

"Wait, I think I know who this Universal Guardian is." Patrick suggested.

"What? Who?" SpongeBob asked.

"That girl! Debbie Rechid. From the library." Patrick blurted out.

"Hmm..she did seem to make the demon disappear and I could of sworn I saw a purple aura emit from her." Shin said.

"So, if she is the Universal Guardian...does she know it?" Sandy asked.

"Well, Guardians are usually assigned the title after the last Guardian dies or retires. It is passed on to a new person who is told of their identity at the age of eighteen." Shin told them.

"Well that girl is definitely not eighteen." Pearl said.

"Looks like fate came early for her." Linda joked.

March 4, 2014 12:34PM Debbie Rechid's House

Debbie, combing her hair in the mirror in her room, heard her mother call out from the hallway.

"DEAR, YOU'RE OKAY, RIGHT? YOU'RE NOT STILL SHAKEN UP FROM THE LIBRARY INCIDENT, ARE YOU?" Debbie's mother shouts.

"NO MOM, I'M FINE. I JUST CAN'T GO BACK TO THAT LIBRARY." Debbie shouts back and then proceeds to close her room door.

She arrives back at her mirror and sees a strange reflection of something behind her. "GHOST!" Debbie shouts. She turns around and it seems to have vanished. She inhaled and exhaled.

A knock on the door scared her half to death, though.

She opened the door.

"Dad?! What's up?" Debbie asked.

"You're gonna be late for your shift at The Krusty Krab. Better get going, sweetie pie." he said cheerfully.

"Right, dad." Debbie smiles.

March 4, 2014 1:04PM Bikini Bottom Public Library

The team returns to the library.

Ms.Griswall, seeing them approach her desk, yelled in fury.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRASHBOXES DOING BACK? ISN'T ENOUUUUUGH THAT YOU WRECKED MY LIBRARY ONCE?" She yelled.

The team saw that parts of the library were still in re-construction.

"Ms. Griswall...we're sorry and we'll go. If you tell us what we need to know" Shin spoke.

"And WHAT would THAT BE?" Ms. Griswall said, annoyed.

"We need information about that young library clerk." Shin said.

"A lot of young people work here.." Ms. Griswall said.

"Debbie Rechid." SpongeBob blurted out.

"Her? Oh, she quit yesterday, sent her resignation papers in by fax. Apparently, she's too scared to come back here. Can't blame 'er." Ms. Griswall reveaeled.

"NO! Now our only lead on her is severed!" Shin said.

"Wait, I do know that after her shifts at my library, she would also go and work at The Krusty Krab as a waitress." Ms. Griswall revealed.

"THANK YOU!" Shin said excitedly, kissing the old lady for at least ten seconds.

He and the rest of the team ran.

"YOU LITTLE-" Ms. Gris started to yell.

March 4, 2014 1:14PM The Krusty Krab

Debbie thought about the incident at the library as she walked a platter of Krabby Patties over to a family.

"Here's your meal."

"DEBBBIE!" Mr. Krabs shouted, coming out of his office.

She walked over to him.

"Yes sir?" Debbie asked.

"You know, for a while I considered making you assistant manager, but the past two days, you haven't shown much enthusiasm in this job." Mr. Krabs said.

"I'm just a little shaken up, but I REALLY would like that position." Debbie stressed.

"Shaken up?" Mr. Krabs asked.

"Something happened at the Bikini Bottom Public Library-" Debbie started.

"-Oh, I know all about that, but I had no idea you still did shifts at the library." Mr. Krabs said.

"Yeah..it was a big mess. Team SpongeBob were there and everything." Debbie said

"Team SpongeBob...hmph." Mr. Krabs siad annoyed and angry.

"You have something against them?" Debbie asked.

"They stole my daughter." Mr. Krabs said looking ferociously mad.

"Uhh..I'm gonna go take that trashbag to the dumpster, out back." Debbie said, a little confused about what Krabs mentioned.

"Sir, we really need a new register." The cashier, Chuck blurted out.

"Squidward never had a problem with it!" Mr. Krabs yelled.

Suddenly, Team SpongeBob walked into The Krusty Krab.

Mr. Krabs looked over. This was the first time he'd seen his daughter in a little more than a year.

The team walked over to Krabs. Pearl stayed behind, not wanting to confront her father.

"What do you all want?" Mr. Krabs asked.

"Sir, it's been a while since we've seen each other. Why the hostile tone?" SpongeBob asked.

"I used to consider you a friend, SpongeBob...that is until you stole my daughter!" Mr. Krabs said.

"We aren't here for the melodrama!" Sandy made clear. "We need to know where Debbie Rechid is." Sandy asked.

"She's taking the trash out back." Mr. Krabs said. He looked once more over at his daughter in disgust, then went back to his office.

The team went out back and saw Debbie toss a bag of trash into the dumpster. She turned around and saw them.

"Team SpongeBob?" Debbie asked.

"..H-i." Shin said.

"We need to skip introductions, Shin. She knows who we are and we the same." Sandy said.

"I'm just a former library clerk and a current waitress. What do you all want with me?" Debbie said.

"You're something much more special. Debbie..you're the Universal Guardian." SpongeBob said slowly.

"Leave me alone." Debbie said with fear in her eyes.

"Look, we need you to reestablish the connection between Karate Island and the Universe." Pearl blurted out.

"GO AWAY." Debbie yelled, taking off.

"Oh great, we lost her." Pearl said.

"She's obviously confused and scared." Sandy said.

"We have no time for confused and scared!" Pearl said.

"Pearl's right." Shin agreed.

The team then heard a loud thunder coming from the resturant. They ran back in to see a medium-sized machine tank tearing into the Krusty Krab.

People begins running and screaming.

"What the heck?" Sandy said.

Mr. Krabs ran out of his office. "It's Plankton with his body armor. He threatened to take down this place massively in order to find the secret formula." Mr. Krabs revealed to Team SpongeBob.

"He's STILL on this?" SpongeBob said.

Shin used his black energy to levitate tables at the machine tank.

Plankton shot out laser beams that completely destroyed the tables.

Plankton spoke from a microphone speaker. "You'll have to do better than that." Plankton said.

Sandy tried to control the machine tank with her metal powers.

"Pure Platinum, baby." Plankton teased and shot a laser beam at Sandy.

Shin ran over and guarded her with a barrier. Linda shot out a light beam, that pushed Plankton's machine back. Pearl than shot one of her arrows, but the platinum of the machine was stronger than her arrow could affect.

"Darnit!" Pearl said.

"ENOUGH" SpongeBob said using his wind control to push Plankton's machine out of the restaurant. Plankton still was able too make it stand up.

"My machine is power by The Universal Key. Such power can't be defeated by the likes of your abilities, Team SpongeBob!" Plankton said.

"Universal Key?" Shin questioned.

"Take this as a first warning, Krabs! I'm coming for that formula! And this time, I'll get it." Plankton vowed, flying his machine tank off.

March 4, 2014 2:14PM Debbie's House

Debbie ran to her room, luckily her parents weren't home.

She began crying on the edge of her bed.

Suddenly, the ghost appeared again.

"Huh? AHHH." Debbie turned around and screamed.

It was the spirit of a woman.

"Debbie, I've been waiting for the right time to confront you." the woman said.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Debbie asked, afraid.

"I am your deceased aunt, Lily." the woman revealed.

"What? I never knew I had an aunt." Debbie said.

"Your mother and I weren't on good terms after you were born and we fell out of contact. But this isn't why I am here. Debbie, I am here to tell you of your destiny. You are the Chosen One. The next Universal Guardian. It looks like my title was passed on to my niece. Very rarely does the cycle do such a beautiful thing." Lily spoke.

"No..I can't be. I'm just an ordinary girl." Debbie said.

"You have great power. Every Universal Guardian is granted an ability that they develop through childhood into adulthood. Your special ability is Empathy. Not only can you feel the emotions of others, but you can shape them-"

"STOP IT." Debbie closed her eyes and threw her face into her legs.

"You cannot run away from what is destiny, child. You need to help Team SpongeBob. The Universe is in grave danger." Lily voiced before disappearing in a white flash.

Debbie look up. She then remembered the purple aura that she emitted at the library, against the shadow demon. "Oh my Neptune." she  said.

March 4, 2014 2:50PM The Krusty Krab

The team were helping to repair the Krusty Krab with assistance from construction workers.

Head Officer, Jell walked in.

"That is IT, Team SpongeBob! In one week, you've managed to cause the destruction of two large public buildings. First the library, now this eating establishment." Jell scolded.

"This time, we had nothing to do with it." Shin said

"Yeah..Plankton was looking for the formula again." SpongeBob said.

"Well, we'll just have to stop by The Chum Bucket and arrest him. But you all aren't off my leash yet." Jell said sternly, as he and a few officers walked out.

A few moments later, Debbie came running in. She saw the destruction done to the resturant."What...happened.." Debbie looked around.

Shin turned around.

"DEBBIE?"

Team SpongeBob stopped working and raced to her.

"Guys...I know my destiny now. I'll tell you the full story later, but I know now that I am the Universal..Guardian." Debbie revealed, slightly sighing.

"Good!" Shin said.

"We'll travel to Queen Antrix and ask her where we go from here.

March 4, 2014 5:14PM Selleria

After finishing at the Krusty Krab, the team transported to Selleria, Queen Antrix's base of operations.

"It's good to see you all again. We have A LOT to discuss." Antrix said.

"I know." Shin said fast-ly, "That's why we're here. Debbie's the Universal Guardian. She can fix the mess that Conquess has made." Shin said.

"Is this true?" Antrix stared over to the young girl.

"Yeah. It's true." Debbie said.

"I guess what we're asking is...can you train her?" SpongeBob said, "To develop her powers.." SpongeBob continued.

"I would..but I am to busy with meetings with the Space Council. We're making plans about how to combat Conquess." Antrix revealed.

"Aw man." Shin said.

"Shin, it has to be you." Antrix blurted out.

"WHAT? I know I'm a sorcerer, but I can't train a UNIVERSAL GUARDIAN!" Shin stressed.

"Shin, you're better than you know. All I ask is that you help her to develop the special gift given to her as a Universal Guardian. The rest will come naturally to Debbie." Antrix told them. She then looked over to Debbie. "It's going to be so easy, I tell you." Antrix said, holding her hand up.

March 4, 2014 5: 24PM The Krusty Krab

Pearl went into Krabs' office.

"You didn't leave with your friends to Selleria?" Mr.Krabs asked.

"No, I wanted to stay and talk to you." Pearl said, angrily.

"We have nothing to discuss anymore. You made your choice to leave Shale University and go join some half-pint superhero team." Mr. Krabs ranted.

Pearl slammed her hands on his desk. "WHY DAD? Why can't you just ACCEPT MY CHOICES? Why can't you see how happy being a superhero makes me? I am SO TIRED of being upset about disappointing you!" Pearl yelled with tears rushing to the surface of her eyes.

"Because I want more for you than to risk your life on the battlefield and be the next reported death on the SIX O' CLOCK NEWS!" Mr. Krabs yelled with his voice breaking.

"I can't make you happy, father." Pearl said, leaving out of his office.

Team SpongeBob - Season 8: The Chosen One Saga

Ep.117 "The Gateway"

March 14, 2014 4:05PM Spongey Towers, Meditation Room

Shin and Debbie were continuing their training session. For the past couple of days, Shin has taught Debbie how to meditate properly and find the energy within herself. This has greatly helped her to bring out her meta-abilities.

"Tell me Debbie. What am I feeling right now?" Shin asks, eyes closed and in his meditating position.

"You're feeling calm and relaxed, but you're also trying hard to erase the thoughts of a bad situation. You aren't entirely letting it go." Debbie said using her empathy powers, also in her meditation position.

Both of them stopped and got up.

"Wow. You were crazy good today. I think you've really learned how to read people's emotions correctly." Shin told her.

"Thank you for all your help!" Debbie said, giving him a huge hug.

"You're welcome!" Shin said, blushing.

March 14, 2014 4:09 The Chum Bucket

Plankton sat down for tea with an officer.

"I told you. You run Team SpongeBob out of this town or kill them and I'll make sure you'll never be arrested for any crimes you commit while trying to take down The Krusty Krab. " the officer said.

"I know. I've been working on it. Don't push me, Jell." Plankton said, revealing that the officer is Head Officer Jell Masterson.

"You have the Universal Key. What's the hold up?" Jell asked.

"The thing is, The Universal Key is mega powerful, but my tank machine can't handle the power that well yet, so I'm currently making upgrades on the machine." Plankton told him.

"Well hurry, because I need Team SpongeBob out of the city as soon as possible!" Jell yelled

"Why? You've never told me YOUR motives behind this." Plankton questioned.

"My reasons are my business." Jell got up and left.

"Well that was intense." Plankton's computer wife, Karen said.

March 14, 2014 4:20 Spongey Towers, Laundry Room

Sandy and SpongeBob were doing the team's laundry.

"Ya know, I gotta say, I even miss doing boring old laundry duty!" Sandy said, chuckling.

"Not so boring with me here, right?" SpongeBob said with a smile.

"I guess not.." Sandy replied with a smile back.

Sandy sat against the wall after putting the clothes in the machine.

SpongeBob, noticing her despair, sat next to her. "What's up?" he asked.

"Meh..just dealing with being back after so long. Patrick's been buying me everything under the sky and trying so hard to make things like they used to be." Sandy complained.

"That bothers you?" SpongeBob asked.

"Not that it bothers me, but it's just..I feel like I can't breathe with him overdoing things and me knowing that I died..that I' not even supposed to be alive right now." Sandy said with her voice cracking and tears starting to flow.

SpongeBob put his arm around her. "HEY, hey. You look at me. Whenever you feel the walls starting to cave in or your messed up inside, you KNOW you can ALWAYS come to me." SpongeBob said, looking deep into her eyes.

Sandy, looking deep into his eyes, went in for a kiss. SpongeBob did the same.

Pearl came in. "Hey, Sandy and Sp-OH MY GOSH." Pearl jumped upon seeing them kissing.

Both pulled away quickly.

"PEARL, YOU..don't, uh, understand." SpongeBob said quickly, trying to explain.

"We made a mistake!" Sandy said after SpongeBob.

"I-I just wanted to tell you two that Shin needed to talk with all of us. He found out something important." Pearl said, blushing with embarrassment.

"Okay.." SpongeBob said.

March 14, 2014 4:28PM Spongey Towers, Living Room

Everyone gathered in the living room

Linda held SpongeBob's hand. "Hey babe, how was laundry duty?" she asked.

"Fine..the usual." SpongeBob said, looking guilty. He quickly glanced at Sandy, who also looked guilty as Patrick put his arm around her.

"Alright guys, I got a call from a man named Feliz Fishlore. He's a friend of Queen Antrix and she told him to reach out to us" Shin announced.

"How can he help us?" Linda asked.

"Well, his father was a former Universal Guardian. So he's very knowledgeable about the stuff. He said he can help Debbie." Shin revealed.

"But you've been helping me, Shin." Debbie said.

"Well, I think your training needs to be rushed along and this guy...I think he can help you better than I can. Look, he said he wanted us to come to his mansion today. He lives outside of town." Shin told them.

"We should do it." SpongeBob said.

"Yeah, so we can get home sooner. I know the secondary squad is having trouble handling things by themselves." Pearl said.

"My mother sent me a cross dimensional message actually. She's been helping them and she said that they are doing a good job standing in for us." Shin said.

"I don't know if I trust your mother." Patrick said.

"Me neither..but she seems to be helping right now." Shin replied.

"Hopefully she isn't in league with your father." SpongeBob said.

"I don't think so." Shin said, hoping he was right.

March 14, 2014 6:04PM Feliz's Mansion, Common Room

"My kids and guards have gone to the backyard, so we have time to ourselves. I'm glad you all came." Feliz said with a smile.

"It's a real honor to be stand before someone so knowledgeable about my title." Debbie said.

"It's not your title..yet. Not until you've earned it." Feliz said.

"That's why were here, Sir. You can teach me right?" Debbie asked.

"I'm not going to be teaching you. I'm going to be assisting you." Feliz replied.

"Wait..assisting her how?" Shin asked.

"Dunno if you got the memo, but our little friend here has hardly unlocked her Guardian abilities." SpongeBob said.

"I thought Shin has been training her for two weeks." Feliz said.

"I have and I've made progression with her. She's developed her special gift." Shin said.

"Yeah. Debbie can read people's emotions clearly and accurately." Sandy told him.

"I see. Well if the girl has developed her special gift, surely she can use her Guardian ability to enter The Gateway." Feliz said.

"Gateway?" Debbie questioned.

"What is the Gateway?" SpongeBob asked.

"The Gateway is a plane of reality where the Universal Guardian transports themselves too. They open the Golden Gate and enter into The Universal Transportation room where they can then enter or fix any universe that is in need. That is where Debbie must restore the link between Karate Island and the rest of the Universe." Feliz made clear.

"No. I'm not ready." Debbie said with fear in her eyes.

"No offense sir, but your going a little too fast. She won't know how to enter the Gateway." Shin said.

"It's easy. Debbie, work with me here. Close your eyes and listen to the power within you. Let it guide you and then open your eyes." Feliz told her.

Debbie closed her eyes. She didn't know where to search for the power, but just tried to feel it at the very least. When she felt it, she let it guide her spirit. Her eyes opened and she found herself in some strange surrounding. The ground, looked like clouds had replaced it.

"Huh?" She said, a little dazed.

Debbie's physical body stayed in the room with the others. Her eyes had opened and glowed white-ish blue-ish.

"What's happen?" Shin said, as everyone gasped.

Feliz smiled, "That means she's found the Gateway."

Back at The Gateway, Debbie saw a golden colored gate not far from where she stood.

"I guess I need to open it.." Debbie said walking over to it.

She touched it. Nothing happened. She tried pushing it. Again, nothing happened.

"WHAT?" Debbie said angered. "This is IMPOSSIBLE. Feliz said that..ugh." Debbie said giving up.

She closed her eyes and her spirit returned to her body.

"Guys.." Debbie said, feeling a bit drowsy. She almost fell and Shin caught her.

"Debbie, did you fix the connection?" Feliz asked.

"I couldn't enter the Universal Transportation room!" Debbie cried out.

"What? Why?" Linda asked.

"We're confused, Sir. Why couldn't she enter?" Shin asked.

Suddenly, a portal opened and Antrix came through it.

"I can answer that question." she said.

Debbie stepped towards Antrix. "You can?"

"Please enlighten us, your majesty." Feliz said.

"Debbie needs the Universal Key." Antrix revealed.

"Oh shoot! I forgot about that." Feliz said.

"Where is this key?" Shin asked.

"It is normally stored away in a government building after the previous Guardian dies. It is then given to the new one on their 18th birthday. But there's a problem." Antrix said.

"What? What's the problem?" Sandy asked.

"The Key was stolen two months ago. It's unknown who has it or why they would want it." Antrix announced.

"Wait..." Pearl said. "PLANKTON has it. Remember he said that he powered his batte machine with the Universal Key?" Pearl said.

"Right! I remember that." Shin said.

"If he has it, it is up to all of you to retrieve it. If you don't, Debbie can never enter past the Gateway and re-establish the connection with Karate Island." Antrix said.

The team and Debbie looked at her with hopeless eyes.

Sneak peek of Friday's new episode:

March 17, 2014 6:56PM The Sparkling Diner

Patrick and Sandy were at their table in Bikini Bottom's new restaurant, The Sparkling Diner.

"This restaurant is beautiful, Patrick." Sandy said.

"The best for you." Patrick smiled, touching her hand.

"I don't deserve the best." Sandy said, thinking about her kiss with SpongeBob a few days ago.

"What terrible person lied and told you that?" Patrick asked jokingly.

"You're so sweet. Too sweet." Sandy said, pushing back tears.

------------------------

Don't miss, Team SpongeBob - Season 8.0: The Chosen One Saga

Ep.118  "The Universal Key"

4/11/14