• Advertisement

Team SpongeBob

TJ

Team SpongeBob - Season 6: Age Of The Airborne Disease

Ep.90 "Remembrance"

January 12th, 2013 1:00 PM Mainland Tropical Forest Mountain

A young woman awakens in a faint red dress on top of a large rock bed. An old lady dessed in black and purple is beside her.

"Uh..wh-whe-where am I?" the young woman asked.

"Oh hush up now, I can tell you've been through a lot. My name is Ms.Janes, but call me Lanney." she introduced herself.

"I don't know what happened to me. I can't remember a thing.." the young woman says.

"Do you at least know your name?" Lanney asked.

"Yes, yes. I believe it is.... Linda."

--------

January 12th, 2013 1:00 PM Mainland Forest

"Wow, you guys should really hit that huge heated lake with me, Patrick, and Pearl!" Sandy says to SpongeBob and Shin.

"Yea, the water is just hot enough to-"

"-Fall asleep in!" Patrick cuts off Pearl.

"Yea, next time, try not to snore!" Sandy says, making the whole team laugh.

Suddenly they heard a loud shot from deep in the forest.

"What was that?" Patrick asked.

"I don't know, but we're going to find out." Shin said, leading the group into the forest. They soon came across a man in a green overlord coat and black shirt, pants, and shoes. He was also wearing some strange gold headband. At the center of the headband was a huge button like amulet that was green, but gold around the edges.

"Who are-" Sandy started.

"I am Mastermind. An omega level telepath." He introduced himself.

"Who were those screams coming from" Shin asked.

"My victims!" Mastermind said as he buzzed in the minds of the entire team. He was controlling their every thought. Sandy however, was in robotic form, so the mind blast only half worked on her. Everything went black.

-------------

January 12th, 2013 2:00 PM Mainland Forest

Sandy awoken. The rest of the team was still out. "Guys..wake up!" Sandy shouted with a minor headache. She shook everyone out of their deep sleep.

"So..you guys are okay?" Sandy asked.

"Sandy..where are we?" SpongeBob asked.

"I'm very confused right now.." Patrick said.

"What am I doing here! With you people?" Pearl asked, very distraught.

"I don't remember sucking her into the wormhole." Shin said.

"Oh no! Not again!" Sandy said.

"Look, I need you all to help defeat the Vol-" Shin started.

"SHIN, NO. We already did that. A year ago! Look! Your memories were wiped of the last year and a half!" Sandy revealed.

Everyone had confused faces.

"None of this is making any SENSE?" SpongeBob ranted.

"We are a team. Uh, Team SpongeBob." Sandy said.

"Why name us after SpongeBob?" Patrick asked

"Well, we never officially voted it in..but," Sandy started.

"I think I believe you.." Shin said.

"Shin..you have telepathic capabilities. Dig deep and spread your memories to the rest of us! NOW!" Sandy demanded.

--------------

January 12th, 2013 2:19 PM Mainland Tropical Forest Village

Lanney took Linda into the camp beneath the mountain. She saw so many sick and injured people.

"What..what.. happened. To all these people?" Linda asked.

"They were all injured by the airborne disease that spread from the plane crashing on the island." Lanney told her.

"HUH!" Linda said having a memory blast.

"What is it child?" Lanney asked.

"I remember a mission...a boy...a kiss.." Linda said.

"That's good...your begining to gain your memory back." Lanney said.

"These people.." Linda began.

"Most of them have developed abilities that they cannot control. So they come here." Lanney said.

Linda just looked. With big worried eyes.

----------

January 12th, 2013 2:19 PM Mainland Forest

Shin began accessing and transferring memories from and to everyone.

-----------------

The Memories:

Spongebob and Shin went into battle with the Volcano Lord. Spongebob upper cut him. "Your going to pay for that" The VL responded. "Im not payin for nuthin'!". Shin Fu electricuted the VL,then the Volcano Lord blasted bolts of lava at Shin, "I got my barrier Volcano Lord" Shin said.

"So,Linda,are you going to join our force? Ya know,team?" Spongebob asked.

"I've already joined sort of" Linda replied.

"Great,so its official now?" Spongebob asked.

"Yes Spongebob" Linda replied.

"No Linda, demons.." Shin said, "...And Conquess probably sent them to stop us." Sandy said. "Shin. Go to the temple, we'll battle them." Spongebob said. Shin ran off as the team began battling the demons. Patrick pelted several demons with rocks. To avoid being attack, Linda shined light from her body so the demons wouldn't see her.

Pearl used her arrow and shot it to the end point of the ledge and caused Buzz to fall into the ditch. “AHH!” he shouted on his way down. The team quickly surrounded her. Everyone gave her positive comments, all except for Spongebob who just winked, but she knew what he meant. And that is.. “Great improvisation.”

"I am Mastermind. An omega level telepath." He introduced himself.

"Who were those screams coming from" Shin asked.

"My victims!" Mastermind said as he buzzed in the minds of the entire team. He was controlling their every thought. Sandy however, was in robotic form, so the mind blast only half worked on her. Everything went black.

----------

"LINDA!" The team all said remembering almost everything.

The team heard more screams.

They ran into a nearby village.

Mastermind had mind blasted policemen.

"If it isn't Team SpongeBob. How did you get your memories back? Your semi telepathic friend over there?" Mastermind said referring to Shin.

Sandy turned to robotic form. "You didn't affect my brain!" Sandy said.

Mastermind tried to mind blast the team again.

"NO! I've placed a lock on our minds..and you CAN'T...BREAK IT!" Shin said. Mastermind was suceeding though. He was breaking through.

"NOOO." Patrick said, shaking the ground. Everything rumbled, as dust covered everyone.

As the dust cleared, Sandy noted that Mastermind had disappeared.

"We'll run into him again. I know it.." Shin said.

"Not looking forward to another, The Shocker!" Pearl said.

"Now him. I want him finally arrested the next time we come across him." Shin said.

"But the Queen is in cahoots with him!" Pearl said.

"Sandy, thank you for...well, saving us." Shin said.

"You can thank my robotic side, thank you very much ^^." Sandy said pleased with herself.

Ep.91 "Betrayal"

January 16th, 2013 6:11 S-Jet Mainland

The team were being chased by another airship. Shin was in pilot-wing.

"Turn left!" Sandy screamed.

"They're gaining on us!" Pearl shouted.

"But who are these people!" Shin said annoyed.

Finally, a fatal beam blast, rendered the S-Jet powerless and they were falling from the sky. Shin made a barrier which gently carried down the jet.

The team got out. The people of the enemy ship landed and got out as well.

The team was surprised to see Pintar, walking towards them in the middle of a girl on the right and a boy on the left.

"PINTAR?" Pearl let out, with the rest of the team's mouths open in shock.

"Meet MY team. Amy, a young girl, who plays with dangerous toys." Pintar introduces, with the girl pulling out a sharp stilletto and grinning. "And this is Brock. He shoots green beams of great destruction."

"Lets get this party started!" Brock said, throwing to the ground, a huge green beam, which hit Sandy back to the jet.

The fight was on.

Pearl and Patrick took Amy. Amy threw her knives and stillettoes. but Patrick shielded him and Pearl with a rock. Pearl steppep on his back, jumped up, shot an arrow at Amy, then flipped down to the ground. Amy dodged. She wore crazy black hair, with a back leather jacket, black tank top inside and black shorts. Pearl went to Amy and they commence in hand to hand combat.

Shin and Sandy took on Brock. He shot masssive bolts of power. Shin made tiny barrier walls of black energy, as Sandy punched right through the beams in her robotic form.

Pintar chased SpongeBob with his paint gas. SpongeBob used superspeed as he tried to get away from all the approaching gas covering the forest quickly.

"Time for you heroes to leave the equation!" Amy said throwing knives at Pearl, who hit them out her way with her bow.

Patrick quickly pelted Amy with a massive rock.

Pearl could only think about Pintar. She went after him and SpongeBob.

SpongeBob, burned out, finally let Pintar's gas swallow him and SpongeBob fell out at a big tree. Pintar approached his body. "Your pathetic." Pintar said with shaking eyes. He rose his hand.

"Pintar NO!" Pearl screamed, running up, shooting a trick arrow at his hand. His arm was covered in sticky foam.

"Pearl... get out of here" he told her.

"I'm not going anyway," she pointed her bow and arrow at him.

"PLEASE, this is hurting me more than you." Pintar said.

"YOU DON'T THINK YOUR BETRAYAL IS HURTING ME?" Pearl yelled with squinty eyes.

"No, only Shin and SpongeBob were supposed to get hurt...captured." Pintar told her.

"But, I'm in the way.." Pearl said.

"So you are." Pintar said, looking at his arm, seing the foam has evaporated and blasted Pearl far back.

"AHHH" Pearl screamed"

SpongeBob awoken and tripped Pintar with his legs. He picked up Pearl. Suddenly from above, they were zapped by black magic onto the S-Jet flying in the sky.

"How is she?" Shin asked.

Pearl coughed. "She's fine" SpongeBob said.

"After Pearl put her life on the line for him, he has the nerve to attack us!?" Patrick said.

"What happened to Amy and Brock?" SpongeBob asked.

"We ditched them, after Brock released a bolt that covered everyone in gas. That was our escape." Shin revealed. "They'll certainly be back." Sandy said.

January 16th, 2013 6:56 Mainland Tropical Forest Mountain

"Come on child. Again!" Lanney encouraged Linda, who sat on top the same stone table, in the same red dress.

Linda released a fire like, light energy blast at a rock in the cave. "Yes!" Linda cheered at her success.

"Your right Lanney, exercising my powers is a good way to start to get back my memory!" Linda said gleefully.

Lanny touched her head and silently said, "That's reallll good."

"Uhhh..." Linda fell out.

The White Queen walked in. "Prepare to forget!" she grinned.

January 16th, 2013 9:00 Mainland Forest Campsite

The team sat around a campfire. "Its getting late. I think I'll head in the tent.." Sandy said.

The others agreed with her idea.

As the team started to rest, Pintar, Amy, and Brock were approaching.

Patrick heard footsteps through his connection to the earth. He ran out his tent. "WE'RE BEING AMBUSHED!" he shouted, as a green blast, zapped him into the ocean.

Pearl shot arrows at Amy. She dodged everyone and jumped on Pearl, bringing them both to the ground. She took out a sword and put it to Pearl's neck. Shin grabbed her off with black magic.

"Just leave the island!" Brock said, blasting SpongeBob back

"Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?!" SpongeBob said getting back up.

Pearl runs to him, as they do a quick switch. SpongeBob quickly punches Amy unconscious and Pearl's arrow leaves Brock covered in foam.

Shin's power overcame Pintar, and he fell out. Shin's eyes were red.

"Woah, Shin.." Pearl said.

"Everyone in the S-Jet!" Patrick yelled as him and Sandy ran in. Shin, SpongeBob, and Pearl all eventually caught up and got in.

January 16th, 2013 9:30 S-Jet

"We need to get as far away from Mainland as possible." Shin said, taking the pilot seat from Pat.

"We can't keep flying forever." Sandy said.

"Well we are not stopping until we are completely out of the Mainland." Shin said, taking charge.

"That could take all night!" Pearl stressed.

"Shin's right. We keep being attacked by our enemies. The fact that they keep finding us everywhere we go, is a real call for concern." SpongeBob said.

"That's because we're staying in Mainland and if we don't the White Queen to catch us..we need to leave." Shin said.

"What about Linda" SpongeBob asked.

"Linda comes second." Shin said.

"She's our frined Shin, how dare you!" SpongeBob said.

"We have to prove Cassandrsa is evil first and out the conspiracy." Sandy said.

"I think I know where we need to go." Shin said.

"What is it Shin?" Patrick asked

"The Forbidden Lands." Shin revealed, ending the episode.

Ep.92 "Yesterday"

January 17th, 2013 7:00AM The Forbidden Lands

The team has finally landed on The Forbidden Lands after an entire night of flight.

"Woo! When you said we weren't landing til it was safe, you weren't kidding!" Pearl said.

"I want to go back to sleep.." Patrick said slouching.

"Not until we set up the campsite, baby!" Sandy said with her hands on Pat's shoulders, then giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Eww, no PDA!" Pearl said.

"PD what?" Patrick asked.

"Public Displays of Affection" Pearl explained,

The team were in a grassy area, just across, was a lake, and a cave behind them.

SpongeBob sat down yawning, then biting on an apple.

"I don't like that we're here. This place brings out the worst in me." SpongeBob said in a shaky tone, with his eyes narrowing down.

"I know your thinking about your Tei Qung problem.." Shin started.

"Its gone now." SpongeBob shouted bitterly.

"What Tei Qung problem? You guys still haven't explained to me what happened when you here before." Pearl said.

"A lot of things... you know what, I agree with SB, we shouldn't have come here. This place is cursed." Sandy said.

"Which is why its a good idea that we hide here. No one will ever come here to look for us!" Shin said.

Suddenly, a flash of magic, then an old woman appeared.

"Don't speak too soon." she said walking up.

"Ms. Rossfield!" Sandy ran up to hug her.

Everyone greeted her.

"What are you doing here?" SpongeBob asked.

"Shin. Ms. Rossfield helped find me when your sister and mother covered my existence." Sandy explained.

"Ah, nice to formally meet you." Shin said

"I've come here to provide you kids some assistance. After you left, I contacted some top notch sorcerrors. They have all given me collected information about The White Queen."

"Like what?" Pearl asked.

"The Queen wants to transform the island into her grand vision. An island of Meta-Fish. You guys were her inspiration for it." Ms. Rossfield revealed.

"How us!?" Sandy asked.

"Wait! The plane crash...the toxic gas..." Shin started.

"Meta gas!" Pearl said.

"Now we know her motives for bringing down the plane on the island. It was no accident! It was a set up to turn islanders into meta fish!" SpongeBob pieced it all together.

"Your troubles don't stop there. You are all in enemy teritory." Ms. Rossfield said.

"What are you talking about?" Shin asked.

January 17th, 2013 7:20AM The Forbidden Lands Sand Dunes

Ms. Rossfield told the team to travel to the Sand Dunes of The Forbidden Lands. There, tons of mountains of sand. Within them were tons of stations and bases.

"Oh My Neptune." Shin said.

"The White Queen has colonized The Forbidden Lands." Sandy said with shaky, non blinking, big and round eyes.

The S-Jet was in invisible mode so that it couldn't be seen.

"No place is truly safe on Karate Island now." Shin frowned and put his head down.

Suddenly, Shin's head flew up, his eyes turned white and he had a vision of Linda-trapped.

The team flew back to their original site.

January 17th, 2013 7:30AM The Forbidden Lands Sand Dunes

"Did you kids see-" Ms. Ross started.

"Yea. Yup we saw everything..." Shin pouted.

"SpongeBob, I need to tell you..." Shin started.

"What? What is it Shin?" SpongeBob asked.

"Linda. I saw her. I mean invisioned her. I think. I think she's in one of the bases!" Shin said

"What! Wait. That means The White Queen found her before us." SpongeBob said.

"That means we have to save her!" Patrick shouted out.

"No. You all have more concerning issues." Ms. Rossfield blurted out.

"What else do you know, Ms. Rossfield?" Shin asked.

"I was just alerted that another plane crash is in the works. My friend Simon told me that he discovered this after scanning The Shocker's mind, a supervillain." Ms. Rossfield revealed.

The whole team was in shock.

"WHAT?" Why didn't you tell us before?" Pearl yelled.

"I just found out before you came back. Simon sent me the info telepathically." She explained.

"When's it going down?" Shin asked.

"Tonight. 8:00 PM"

"WHAT? That doesn't leave us with a lot of time." SpongeBob said.

"You must all understand your enemy before you battle him. Or in this case her." Ms. Ross said.

"The White Queen is a complicated woman. When she was a child. Her super powered parents were killed by professional martial artist. The KF Heckfire Clan." Ms. Ross explained.

"Who are the KF?" Pearl asked

"The Kong Fu Heckfire Clan were an alliance of martial artists who believed in killing Meta-Fish. They believed Karate was the all powerful ability." Ms. Ross told them.

"That's insane.." Shin said.

"I love Karate, but the true and only all powerful is the King of the sea." SpongeBob said.

"This may explain why she wanst the island to be transformed into a primarily Meta-Fish world." Ms. Ross said.

"Wow, how old was she?" Sandy asked.

"Just 10 years old." Ms. Rossfield revealed.

"Okay team. Here's the plan. Sandy and Patrick will go and try to stop the plane from crashing into

Mainland. Me, Shin, and Pearl will attack the bases. Everyone got it?" SpongeBob ordered.

"If you want, I'll help as well." Ms. Rossfield said.

"Great. Your with me. My squad will need all the force it can get to infiltrate the bases." SponegeBob said.

------------------------

January 17th, 2013 8:00 AM The Forbidden Lands Sand Dunes, Main Base

In a dark and shadowy room, lited partly by a small candle, The White Queen spoke, behind her, was Pintar.

"Well Pintar, my plan is flawlessly falling into motion. But I need your help to make sure it stays that way. " The White Queen said, looking behind her and smiling at her son.

Pintar's eyes grew with fear and uncertainy.

Ep.93 "Chaotic" (Part 1)

January 17th, 2013 7:30PM The Forbidden Lands

"Okay everyone, its time for us to head out." SpongeBob said as everyone gathered at the campsite.

"Ms. Rossfield, where will the plane crash?" asked Shin.

"On a hill, right when you enter Mainland." Ms. Ross revealed.

"Main Point?" Shin asked.

"Yes."

"Patrick and Sandy, you two will be heading there." Shin ordered.

"On foot?" Sandy asked.

"You have thirty minutes." Shin said sternly.

"Alright, but we won't be traveling on foot." Patrick said as he pulled up a huge boulder from beneath his and Sandy's feet with his terrakinetic abilities. He flew him and Sandy away.

"Good luck." their friends screamed from below.

"Alright, everyone else, on the S-Jet. We're heading to the secret bases."

January 17th, 2013 7:40PM The Forbidden Lands, Sand Dunes

The S-Jet was entering the base area. Immediately, henchmen began shooting fire arms at the ship.

"Let me out!" Shin said.

SpongeBob hit a button that opened the bottom of the ship. Shin flew out, keeping himself levitated with black magic.

"Mrotsdnas" Shin casted a spell, meaning sandstorm.

Suddenly, the soldiers were covered in sand gas. Allowing Team SpongeBob to infiltrate the center base.

Airships from the sky flew in and shot beams at the S-Jet which was on the ground. Shin put a barrier on it. "spihsria esoht edilloc" Shin said a spell which made the airships collide into eachother, creating massive explosions in the sky.

Shin ran in the building with the others.

January 17th, 2013 7:45PM Mainland, Main Point

Sandy and Patrick had arrived ontop of the large hill at Main Point.

"Alright, so where's this plane?" Patrick asked?

"We're early" Sandy told him.

"Then I'll keep you occupied."

Sandy and Patrick both turned around to find Pintar standing behind them.

"Pintar!" Sandy yelled, transforming to her robotic side.

Pintar shot out his spray paint, but Sandy jumped it.

Patrick chased after Pintar with rocks. Pintar combusted them with his spray.

January 17th, 2013 7:50PM The Forbidden Lands, Sand Dunes Main Base

Shin, SpongeBob, Pearl, and Ms. Ross encountered multiple guards through the hallways of the secret base.

SpongeBob used his super speed and karate skills to quickly bring them down.

One guard took at shot out Pearl while her back was turned, battling another guard. She ducked from behind, then shot an arrow at the side of his laser gun. It exploded and covered him in the black smoke, which knocked him down.

Shin and Ms. Rossfield used magic to subdue the rest.

Suddenly, Shin had a vision.

"Shin?" SpongeBob asked. Him, Pearl, and Ms. Ross gathering around him.

"LINDA!" he shouted out.

"THAT'S RIGHT! You said before, that she was here!" SpongeBob said racing off with his super speed.

"SpongeBob WAIT!" Shin shouted, but it was too late.

More guards arrived.

"We have to stay, stand, and fight!" Ms. Ross chanted.

January 17th, 2013 8:00PM Mainland, Main Point

"Sandy! The plane has arrived. Use your powers to hold it off while I hold off Pintar." Patrick said, terrakinetically shooting more rocks at Pintar, as he crushed through them all and spray punched Patrick to the ground.

Sandy used her Magnetism Manipulation powers to stop the plane. All of her strength went into this process. Holding it mid air is taking its toll on her. Now, her veins and muscles were visible even on her robotic side arms.

Pintar tried to attack her with spray, but Patrick quickly imprisoned his hands with tons of tiny rocks.

He broke out and shot a large spray attack at Pat, but he flipped over, dodging it.

January 17th 2013 8:00PM The Forbidden Lands, Sand Dunes Main Base

SpongeBob drifted off into a small lab room and spotted Linda inside a metal cast freezer.

He opened it.

"LINDA!" SpongeBob shouted in tears.

She awoken. "Linda?" SpongeBob called to her.

"Shou-ld..I..know you?" Linda asked, out of it.

"I'm your fiance. SpongeBob." SpongeBob told her.

"No. NO. I don't know a SpongeBob. But my memory has been out of whack for weeks now." she revealed.

"You lost your memory of your past, but Shin..our friend Shin can help you!" SpongeBob said.

"Sounds good.." Linda muttered.

SpongeBob took Linda and ran. They made it into some big room with a throne.

Suddenly, The White Queen flew down.

"Your days of hiding are over." The White Queen said to SpongeBob.

"Me and my team are DONE hiding! We have Linda and now we're READY FOR YOU!" SpongeBob said.

The White Queen quickly trapped SpongeBob and Linda in white magic-made body collars. Both of them fell to their knees.

Ep.94 "Chaotic" (Part 2)

January 17th, 2013 8:05PM The Forbidden Lands, Sand Dunes Main Base

"These are the end of days for you SpongeBob and your little friends. All your deception, lies, and games have finally come to an conclusion!" The White Queen said mustering up all her powers.

"Let us go, your plans won't work! Sandy and Patrick have gone to stop the plane you sent!" SpongeBob revealed.

"That plane was made from technology too powerful to stop!" she said.

SpongeBob thought for a moment.

"The Shocker gave you tech info on the Splitsvire. DIDN'T HE?" SpongeBob said in an angry manner.

"It was all the perfect set up. You kids ran in circles. Chasing things that weren't there. Unbeknownst that I was behind everything! Of course, then my son entered the picture. He opened his trap to an archer girl who he had just met." The White Queen vented.

Suddenly, SpongeBob and Linda were free! Shin had tapped into the Queen's magic and freed them.

"SHIN! I was disappointed in you the MOST!" The White Queen cried shooting fleeting amounts of white energy at him.

He blocked her attempts while running around with barriers and force fields.

"I TRUSTED you all! Gave you a place to-" The White Queen started.

"NO CASSANDRA! You were decieving US. We trusted YOU! Offering us a placed to stay was your way of watching us to make sure we never learned the TRUTH!" Shin said, overcoming her white magic and blasting the crud out of Cassandra, with his black magic, which formed a dragon's head.

A large dusty explosion occurred as she was rammed into the ceiling.

Pearl and Ms. Rossfield had entered the large room and helped SpongeBob and Linda up.

"Guys, we gotta get out of here." Shin said.

"YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" The White Queen resurfaced and all of her white magic was in an aura around her. She was at her most powerful!

"Kiai! Release yourself! Go to mainland, and DESTROY IT!" Cassandra ordered.

"Kiai?" Shin asked.

"It is linked to an inner gathering of energy released in a single explosive focus of will." Cassandra revealed.

"Who is she talking to?" SpongeBob asked.

Suddenly, Linda's eyes turned orange, and an orange, red, firery aura surrounded her.

"LINDA!" SpongeBob screamed.

"EVERYONE BAAAACK" Shin ordered. Suddenly Linda flew throught the cieling in the center of a huge, bird like orange and red aura.

"This base is coming down!" Shin yelled.

Ms.Rossfield transported them out.

January 17th, 2013 8:40PM Mainland, Main Point

Sandy's concentrated on holding the plane, but it was literally tearing her apart. Pieces of her robotic side began to rip!

"Why Pintar? Why are you working with the Queen, AFTER we got you away from her? Pearl put everything on the line for YOU, which completely destroyed our mission, and it was all for NOTHING! You came right back to Mainland!" Patrick said with rocks.

"Pearl means nothing to me now." Pintar said dogding, spraying at Pat with his air paint.

Patrick dodged and side kicked a rock to Pintar's side. Sending him to the ground.

"Your lying.. and your about to be dead!" Patrick said ligfting up a huge boulder, but it was exploded by Brock's green energy beam.

Pintar blasted Patrick away.

"Glad you guys could make it to the party!" Pintar said.

"Its no problem at all!" Amy grinned, pulling out stilettos.

Suddenly, the rest of the team flew down from the S-Jet.

"Guys! Glad my friends could make it!" Patrick said.

Amy made way to Pearl, who blasted arrows at her, but with acrobatics, Amy avoided them.

Brock continuously blasted beams at Shin and Patrick who used boulders and barriers to protect themselves.

SpongeBob was being chased by Pintar, but he had a plan. SpongeBob ran circles around him as he went around and around trying to spray him. SpongeBob left and the spray gobbled Pintar, knocking him out.

SpongeBob went up to Sandy. "Keep it up, don't let the plane.." SB started.

In a flash, Linda as Kiai completely destroyed the plane by running through. A large and loud explosion erupted.

"What is that?" Sandy asked

"Linda...but she's possessed by something. Something called Kiai." SpongeBob said.

"She's heading for us!" Sandy screamed.

"If she crashes into this hill, everyone from here to a 25 mile radius will all die." Ms. Rossfield announced, standing by the S-Jet.

Everyone stopped fighting and awaited what was impending.

"I have to stop it." Sandy said.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Patrick ran over and embraced her.

"Sandy.." SpongeBob teared up.

"Listen, all of you.." Sandy started as Shin and Pearl walked up.. "I can re-route my systems to give out the fullest extent of my robotic side powers, thus using the fullest extent of the planet's magnetic field and absorb the fiery demon heading towards us." Sandy explained.

"Its not a demon, its LINDA!" SpongeBob said.

"I didn't mean literally," Sandy said.

"Sandy, but what will happen to you-" Patrick started, but Sandy had already grabbed his face and gave him a large kiss on the mouth.

"Don't worry baby. Everything will be okay!" Sandy said with tears flashing from her eyes. P

Patrick cried, then embraced Sandy as if he'd never see her again. Maybe that's what he thought in the back of his mind.

Everyone backed away from Sandy, standing on the cliff, impending the collision between the fire-born Linda and her.

It happened.

Linda went right into Sandy. Everyone watched as Sandy was engulfed in flames of a large orange, red, and yellow fire. Then an explosion which covered the entire hill.

Around five minutes later, the smoke cleared. The team went to the cliff. They saw Linda's dead body. Then pieces of Sandy's robotic side all over the place.

SpongeBob broke down on Linda's cold, dead body and tears poured down to his neck.

"Sandy's body..." Patrick said floating in his own river of tears.

"Probably completed burned and destroyed by Linda." Shin said, wiping waterworks off his face.

Pearl was on the ground herself. Hand over her face. Wet by the water on her face. Her tears.

Everyone heard police cars coming, helicopters, civilians. All approaching the mountain.

"Well this is where everything changes." Amy said, backing up to Brock. Pintar went to them.

"Good luck explaining this to the entire island." Pintar said, spraying spray paint all around him and his team and they disappeared. Leaving the four remaining Team SpongeBob members, SpongeBob, Patrick, Shin, and Pearl, and Ms. Rossfield (who stood in the shadow of the S-Jet) to ponder how they would explain everything that had happened. They stood silently, with pained expressions on their faces as the reporters, officers, and citizens approached them.

SEE YOU IN SEASON 7!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Some big news about the new season:

- Season 7 will be entitled "Invaders Saga".

- The season will continue the similar elements that made Season 6 stand out .

- Among returning recurring cast: Pintar, The White Queen/Cassandra, The Shocker, and more.

- A new theme song.

- The Sneak Preview is up for grabs at my store for 2,000 dbs.

Team SpongeBob - Season 7: Invaders Saga

Ep.95 "Rebrand"

June 29, 2013 5:00PM Mainland, City Hall

Team SpongeBob were at City Hall in Mainland to announce to the citizens of the new Team SpongeBob members.

"For over a year, Team SpongeBob's has always had this island's back. No matter our numbers, we have always managed to overcome almost impossible obstacles. We are starting to realize that more of us around, means more safety for the island. With more Team SpongeBob members, we can cover more ground and make sure the island never has to face a threat like that plane crash six months ago." SpongeBob addressed the public. Shin, Patrick, Pearl, Princess Mindy, and Larry standing on the back left behind him, the new recruits at the back right behind him. Then there were national guards to the right and left of him.

Shin walked up to platform and spoke into the mike.

"Without, further ado, I'd like to introduce the new recruits. Jelly, who can shoot stings, which mimics jellyfish. Snailman, who can shoot sticky snail goo substance. Frostwoman, who can shoot ice and cold energy from her hands. Last, but not least, Johnny Cane! A young man with advanced martial arts knowledge" Shin introduced everyeone.

The crowd cheered with excitement.

The team, now consisting of 10 total members, walked back to their new Headquarters, an underground building hidden deep in the White Forest.

"Woohoo! Now that that's over with, when is our first mission?!" Snailman said gleefully.

"Scooter, don't be so antsy" Jelly said.

"Yea, it'll come when it comes." Johnny said.

"Well, Janice and Johnny, I can't help if I'm antsy!" Scooter said.

The core team, SpongeBob/The Quickster, Shin, Patrick/Terraman, Pearl, and Princess Mindy/Princess Kinetic, looked down at the new members as they stood on the second floor.

"Well, how do you think they'll do on missions?" Patrick asked.

"They are well honed with their powers!" SpongeBob said.

"So nothing to worry about?" Patrick asked.

"You know that Pat!" SpongeBob said.

Shin went down to talk to Johnny and Sara.

"I'm glad you both finally joined the team!" Shin said to them.

"Sorry we didn't take you up on your offer the first several times through the letters you sent!" Johnny apologized.

"Yea, we had a responsibilty to help this crime over run town named Left Shore." Sara told him.

"Its fine guys! My friends really like the both of you!" Shin said.

The alarm went off.

"Well Scooter, happy now?" Jannice joked with a grin.

The team got into the S-Jet and took off.

"Everyone in?" SpongeBob asked blasting off.

June 29th, 2013 6:30 Mainland, Kamodo Forests

The team were following up on reports of a disturbance in the Mainland Kamodo Forests.

They immediately came upon a large burning fire on the forest ground.

The entire team gasped.

"Who would do this?" Jannice asked.

"Shin, I think this fire spells out something..go take a look from the sky." SpongeBob said.

Shin flew up and saw that the fire had spelled, "KF".

Island authorities and firefighters arrived on the scene.

SpongeBob ran over to King Neptune, the island's new ruler. After The White Queen's reign of terror, he took the throne, realizing that Karate Island needed his order.

"King, the fire spells "KF"." SpongeBob reported.

"I think I know who's responsible.." King Neptune said.

Mindy came up. "Dad. Here to check up on me?" she said with angst.

"I don't approve of you on Team SpongeBob, but I have long gotten into my head that you can make your own decisions. Why am I here? When I get a massive report like this, it's important I check up on it." King Neptune said sternly to his 18 year old daughter.

"My King, you had an epiphany?" SpongeBob asked.

"Meet me at my castle tomorrow." King Neptune replied

June 30th, 2013 6:30 Mainland, Neptune's Palace

SpongeBob and the five other core Team SpongeBob members arrived at King Neptune's palace the next day.

"Ah, Mindy and Team SpongeBob, welcome." the King said.

"You don't HAVE to single out my name." Mindy said, annoyed.

"I'm..sorry.."

"King, back to your theory." SpongeBob asked

"Ah, yes. I believe The Kong Fu Heckfire Clan was behind the fire last night. That's what the KF stood for." The King revealed.

"Hey, we've heard of those guys." Shin said

"Yea, wasn't it Ms.Rossfield who told us about them?" Peal asked looking at Shin.

"..And that they killed The White Queen's parents?" Patrick continued.

"Cassandra's no longer a queen. She's a witch." Shin said.

"How do you know its them? Besides the intitials...?" SpongeBob asked.

"Well, they stroke once before already. Last month, a group of Meta-fish were practicing their powers in a forest, then some of the clan attacked them with their powerful technology. They later died in their hospital beds. I convinced the government of the island to cover it up until we found out the circumstances of the KF's return." King Neptune finished.

"Oh my..." Pearl said.

The whole team still cringing at the story.

"I need to go..my therapy session is in fifteen minutes." SpongeBob said walking out.

"His therapy session? He's still going?" Pearl asked.

"He's just not over Linda's death..." Shin said.

"I can relate," Patrick teared up thinking about Sandy's death that night six months ago.

June 30th, 2013 7:00 Mainland, Unknown Location

"Do you think Team SpongeBob got our message?" a woman's voice said, in a dark lit room.

"Oh I know they did. Loud and clear." Another man said

"..and the boy?" the woman asked.

"SponeBob Squarepant will sink....one pill at a time. Then, we will use his greatest weakness against him and the entire island. His love for Linda" The man said with his back turned and a slight grin.

June 30th, 2013 7:20 Mainland, Unknown Location

"Here's another bottle of the antidepressants." SpongeBob's therapist gave him. Ms. Shaw was a frale woman. Often seemed depressed herself.

"Are you sure these antidepressants work? You've prescribed me two bottles already and I still feel as weak and emotionally pained as those six months ago." SpongeBob said with teary and baggy eyes.

"Trust me SpongeBob..they do wonders. You have to let it kick in. I promise." Ms.Shaw said.

"See you next session." SpongeBob said walking out with the pills.

Ms.Shaw made a phone call after he left.

"He's taken the third bottle of pills. How long will your plan take to kick in gear. He's getting suspicious about the 'antidepressants' . If he finds out they aren't.." Ms. Shaw started.

"..He WON'T. Not going to be long now. The third bottle should finish the job" The mysterious man assured her.

Team SpongeBob - Season 7: Invaders

Ep.96 "Lockdown"

July 6, 2013 11:30AM Mainland, Central Hospital

SpongeBob, Shin, Pearl, and Jannice were visiting Johnny in the hospital.

"You shouldn't have tried to punch that hole in the wall." Pearl said

"I have no idea what was wrong with that wall! I have punched holes in many others." Johnny defended himself.

"The headquarter walls are made out of cement. Only Larry can even attempt to punch them!" Shin said.

"So, when's the surgery for your hand?" SpongeBob asked.

"Just forty-five minutes." Johnny said.

A red alarm went off in the hospital.

A voice over the intercom was heard.

"Everyone remain calm. The hospital is on lockdown."

It repeated three more times, as SpongeBob, Shin, Pearl, and Jannice made their way to the Head Of Staff's office, Remmy Moore.

"Team SpongeBob members, I'm glad your here. Although, I wish this was all of you." Mr.Moore said.

"Well what's going on?" SpongeBob asked.

"There's a creature running around down stairs, according to a surviving nurse." he explained.

"Surviving? This creature has ... killed?" Shin asked.

"I don't know, but the nurse who escaped, said the creature has attacked several of my doctors and nurses to the point of them being unconscious.

"Okay, we're going to split up. Me and Jelly will take the first two floors and Quikster and Pearl, you guys take the third." Shin appointed.

"How about we switch partners?" SpongeBob said.

"But you and Pearl used to work great together. Its been a long time since you two teamed up again." Shin said.

"Why do you think? It was her bad decisions that ruined our mission and caused the love of my life to die.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have a situation!" Jannice said.

"Jelly's right. Quickster, just get over it and MOVE out." Shin commanded.

SpongeBob and Pearl caught an elevator to the third floor.

"SpongeBob, I realize that me busting Pintar out of jail, started our mission going south all those months ago, but you can't blame me for everything!" Pearl shouted.

"Sometimes I wish, you never joined the team." SpongeBob said, saddening Pearl. The elevator door opened. They ran out.

Shin and Jannice were on the second floor. They turned a corner and Jannice was blasted in a wall.

"JELLY!" Shin said.

"Well hello, Shin. Its been a while!" a man said stepping out of the shadows.

" .... Shocker." Shin said realizing who it was.

SpongeBob and Pearl went into a large conference room where they encountered the beast.

"Oh my Neptune!" SpongeBob said.

"Its Metal Monger. The Shocker must be behind this!" Pearl said

SpongeBob zoomed over to the Metal Monger, but it punched him to the side.

Pearl shot an arrow at him, but he punched right through the explosive trick arrow.

SpongeBob got up and created a huge wind/water mini hand tornado and shot it at the metal beast. He was slightly pushed back.

SpongeBob went in for another hit. The beast punched him to Pearl.

"Ouch! They both screamed. SpongeBob got up.

"You could atleast TRY to help!" SpongeBob yelled at her.

"YOU WANT ME TO HELP?" Pearl screamed. She hot a pipe line on the cieling which released smoke that cover Pearl and SpongeBob from the beast.

"Just me and you can't beat him alone. Lets go." Pearl said as they both ran out.

The Metal Monger quickly followed.

Pearl and SpongeBob quickly got in the elevator to the second floor.

The beast punch inside the elevaor and the entire system broke down.

Pearl shot an arrow to the second floor and her and SpongeBob zip-lined there as the beast fell further down with the wreckage of the elevator.

Shin and The Shcoker were still going at it.

The Shocker blasted a huge bolt.

Shin put up a huge barrier. "You can't break me!" Shin shouted.

Pearl and SpongeBob arrived on the scene.

Jannice woke up. "WHO is THAT?" she asked.

"Oh nobody, just some guy who likes to follow us everywhere we go!" Pearl said.

SpongeBob fastly kicked him down the hall.

Jannice transformed to her jelly fish side. Her entire body, pink like a jellyfish and she had moderately long wings to match.

She flew down the hall shooting stings at The Shocker, but he dodged them and shot a huge bolt that sent her hitting the ceiling.

Just then, Metal Monger arrived.

"Me and Pearl got The Shocker, if you got the Monger!" SpongeBob joked.

"Yea." Shin shouted.

Pearl and SpongeBob ran down the hall.

"If it isn't my favorites!" The Shocker said with a smile.

"Eww." Pearl said shooting an arrow at him. He shot a bolt, which combusted it.

SpongeBob ran circles around him.

The water lifted him up and when SpongeBob stopped, Pearl shot an arrow right at The Shocker, covering the man in a strange jelly and goo like substance.

SpongeBob smiled at Pearl.

Shin had his black magic on Metal Monger's arms, controlling them, holding them.

Jannice got up, and shot down a hopsital light with her jellyfish stings. The light fell right on Metal Monger, electrocuting him to the floor. The monster was down, as Shin put a barrier around him.

In the aftermath, The Shocker was arrested and taken away. As was his creature.

SpongeBob came to Pearl as they were all outside Johnny's hospital room door.

"I'm..uh sorry about how I treated you today.. Shin was right. We work good together. I'm sorry I let my feelings about you, which I locked inside.. almost.. nearly ruin the mission." SpongeBob apologozed.

"Its fine. Your right. Busting Pintar out that day was what caused our mission to fail and Linda to go missing. Its my fault." Pearl admitted.

"No.. we all had a part in what happened all those months ago. We should of planned better. We all should have been more sneaky. No one person is to blame. We're a team. We all share it." SpongeBob smiled, with him and Pearl hugging eachother.

Ep.97 "The Goal"

July 12, 2013 8:50AM Team SpongeBob Headquarters

The team woke up extra early to get ready for an important National Conference on the island.

"Maybe I can stay and watch the lower classmen!" Patrick said rubbing his eyes, trying to get out of going.

"Patrick, King Neptune wants all six main members of the team at this conference. Don't be lazy." Shin said.

"What is he going to be announcing anyway?" Larry asked.

"He is going to tell the islanders that the Kong Fu Heckfire Clan has returned." SpongeBob revealed.

July 12, 2013 10:00AM Mainland Conference House

King Neptune and a panel of goverment were sitting at a long table. Behind them, the members of Team SpongeBob.

King Neptune started to speak.

"Just a few months ago, Karate Island was led by a villainous woman who intended to hurt everyone in an attempt to make the island into her grand vision. Thankfully, Cassandra, The White Queen... was stopped by Team SpongeBob. The lives of two heroes, Sandy Cheeks and Linda were sacrificed for the island to go on. We have not yet found The White Queen, but you best believe that when we do. She will face the highest charges for her national crimes."

"It is with great pain that announce to you, that the island is in great danger again. The Kong Fu Heckfire Clan has returned." King Neptune revealed.

The audience gasped. Everyone talking. Fearing what was going to happen.

"Eveyone, settle down. Settle down. As of this moment. No islander with superhuman powers is safe. But, Team SpongeBob, myself, and the army are on the case." King Neptune spoke.

Suddenly, the roof to the entire conference house caved in. It was a bomb. Then, instantly a swarm of Kong Fu Heckfire Clan members launched in. Everyone ran, screaming, yelling, tripping, falling.

"Team SpongeBob!" King Neptune shouted, but the team had already gone into battle with the Heckfire members.

July 12, 2013 10:15AM Team SpongeBob Headquarters

Red alarms were going off like crazy at the headquarters.

Johnny looked at the alert screen.

"Johnny, what's going on?" Sara asked with the rest of the new recruits standing beside her.

"There's an attack. At the conference house." Johnny announced.

"They're going to need our help" Scooter said.

"I agree with Scooter." Jannice said.

"Alright then, lets go." Sara said.

July 12, 2013 10:20AM Mainland Conference House

Pearl shot two arrows at a clan member, but he jumped it and kicked her to the ground.

"Such a pretty young girl you." he said standing over her.

Five clan members were running to King Neptune, who being taken out of the building by secret service.

"ezeerF" Shin said, freezing them with his magic.

Suddenly a chain knife was speeding to his back. Shin turned and cut it with his black magic.

"A magician huh?" the clan woman asked.

"No. A SORCERER!" Shin said, attacking her with his black energy.

SpongeBob used his super speed to quickly run into clan members, knocking them out.

"ENOUGGGGHHHHHHHH" A man with a speaker to his mouth. He had Pearl in his hands, a knife to her neck.

"Listen up. Real good. ALL OF YOU. Or this girl dies right on this spot. My name is Impotent. I am the current leader of the Heckfire Clan. I've decided that me and my clan need to reclaim this island in the name of our fore fathers. We cannot have an island where super human strength is the advantage. That is a disgrace to its name. Karate Island." Impotent finished.

He dropped Pearl down and he and his clan used their advanced technology (rocket boots) to leave the Conference house through the now torn down roof.

The team comforted Pearl.

"Are you alright?" Shin asked.

"He didn't hurt you?" SpongeBob questioned.

"I'm fine. But we can't let them just leave!" Pearl said.

"This is far from over." Patrick said.

The new reecruits ran in to find people leaving out.

"Guess we missed the party." Scooter joked.

Ep.98 "For Real"

July 22, 2013 5:50PM Team SpongeBob Headquarters

Jannice, Sara, Johnny, and Scooter walked into the Mission Room at Headquarters to recieve their very first real mission.

"Okay junior beats, here's your assignment." SpongeBob started.

A projection screen showed up beind him.

"A local town named Sacrow have been sending reports of a strange epidemic that has hit their town. Appearantley, a witch comes in the night and turns a few villagers into snails." SpongeBob finishes.

"SNAILS? Now this my type of mission, heh heh!" Scooter joked.

"How do they know its a witch?" Sara asked.

"Some people have reported sightings of her running into the forest after turning her victims into snails. That's why Shin Fu will be your guide on this mission." SpongeBob revealed.

Shin Fu stepped out from a dark shadow.

"This should be fun." he said sarcastically.

------------------------------------

July 22, 2013 6:50PM Sacrow, Karate Island

(The team members met with the Mayor of the town)

"So Mayo Phelps, it has come to Team SpongeBob's attention that a woman mastered in the dark arts has been turning several of your towns people into snails?" Shin asked.

"Yes, yes. They are all waiting for you to reverse the spell at the town's hospital."

"Okay, I'll go and see if I can reverse the curse. My teammates will keep watch over your town." Shin said.

--------------

Jannice and Scooter were on top of a roof watching over the town.

"Why'd I have to get paired with you?" Jannice asked, seeing Scooter pick his nose. "Yuck!" she said in disgust.

"You know you can't resist me!" Scooter teased.

"Oh yeah, your a real babe magnet." Jannice teased back.

Suddenly, Jannice witnessed a woman running out of a house below, with horrid screaming coming from inside.

"Hey you!" Jannice flew down in jellyfish mode to catch her.

"sgniw reh elgnaT" the lady shouted.

Jannice's wings became tangled. She fell miserably to the ground.

The woman got away as Scooter made a snail-slime trail down the house.

Sara and Johnny caught up with them. They helped Jannice up.

"Are you okay?!" Sara asked.

"Fine, but the witch is getting away!" Jannice shouted.

The four chased her into the forest. Not far behind, levitating through the sky with his magic, was Shin.

The woman noticed Shin and stopped. She turned around to face the five Team SpongeBob members.

"Shin. Its been such a while!" she took off her mask.

"Mother!" Shin said in shock.

"That's right. How are you doing these days?" Azarah said.

Jannice and Scooter ran towards her.

Scooter shot snail slime in her direction. She put up a barrier

Jannice shot her stings at the barrier to break it down, but Azarah disappered out of it and behind Jannice.

"peelS" Azarah chanted. Jannice fell asleep. Shin used his black magic to control branches from trees and throw them at her.

Azarah uses magic to turn them into lightning bolts and then turns them to Shin and Sara.

Sara makes a huge ice shield for her Shin. The bolts almost break it down.

Johnny throws explosives in Azarah's are and she is blasted into a tree.

"Uhh.." Azarah says faintly.

Scooter shoots snail slime at her and she is stuck onto the treee by its stickiness.

"Where are your old friends Shin? I liked them so much better!" Azarah snickered, struggling to get out of the slime that is pinning her to the tree.

Shin, with the rest of the group behind him walked up to her.

"Your no better than dad." Shin said.

"Oh I'm much better," Azarah disagreed. "slians otni maet sih nrut" Azarah chanted. Suddenly, everyone turned into snails except Shin.

"GUYS? Guys!" Shin shouted, turning around to see his friends meow-ing.

Azarah used the oppurtunity to cast a disappearance spell.

"NO! She's gone..." Shin started, "The mission was not suppose to go this way." he facepalmed.

-------------------------

July 22, 2013 9:20PM Team SpongeBob Headquarters

SpongeBob was walking down the hall when he was attacked and pinned to the wall by black magic.

Aria, Shin's sister came out of a shadow.

"It took such a long time for me and my mother to track down the Team SpongeBob Headquarters. By using magic and our connection with Shin, we were lead here." she explained.

"What do you want?" SpongeBob asked.

"The jewel from under the town. Remember back in January? When we intended to use Shin to get it from under the town?" Aria asked.

"Yea..so?" SpongeBob said.

"SO its no longer there. You and your team took it." Aria said. I even feel its scent." Aria said, running off.

SpongeBob tried to break loose of the black energy, but he could not.

He then saw multiple snails.

"Huh?" He asked himself, confused.

Aria ran into the Hazard Room.

"Looking for this?" Shin held up the blue jewel.

"How did you?" She asked.

"I just faced mom..about an hour ago. Was she trying to lure me to that town? As a diversion? So you can come to the Headquarters and take this jewel?" Shin asked.

"You need to understand that the jewel holds massive power." Aria said.

"What aren't you and mom telling me?" Shin asked.

"Shin...I don't want to fight. Give me!" Aria said in an evil tone.

"Oh this won't be much of a fight." Shin said.

From behind, Jannice zapped Aria with her stings.

Aria collapsed and fell unconscious.

----------------------------------------

July 22, 2013 10:00PM Team SpongeBob Headquarters

Shin reversed the curse on the rest of the squad.

"Its good to be me again!" Scooter said, picking his nose. Jannice almost barfs.

Shin talked with SpongeBob.

"Whatever this jewel is, my sister and mother are trying hard to grasp it." Shin said.

"So it must be important?" SpongeBob suggested.

"Yes...but to what importance?" Shin questioned.

----------------------------------

July 23, 2013 12:01AM Kong Fu Heckfire Clan Base

"Did you get what I asked for?" Impotent asked.

"No." Aria said.

Ep.99 "Ladies Night"

August 2, 2013 7:00PM Team SpongeBob Headquarters

Pearl knocked on SpongeBob's room door at the headquarters. He opened it.

"Hey! If you weren't doing anything tonight, I was wondering if you wanted to -" Pearl started.

"SpongeBob! Are you ready?" Jannice interrupted, walking up.

"Uh, Pearl..me and Jannice were going to take on an assignment." SpongeBob revealed.

"Oh... I'm sorry for.. I should go" Pearl said walking off.

Pearl drifted off into the Mission Room.

"Hey Pearl, SpongeBob and Jannice just left." Sara said walking into the Mission Room.

"Well, everyone's gone tonight. That leaves just you and me I guess." Pearl said.

"Hey, I saw what happened back there with you, Jannice, and SpongeBob." Sara said.

"Nothing happened." Pearl said grunt-ly.

"Pearl.." Sara said quietly, suddenly interrupted by an alert on the mission touch screen.

Pearl looked on it.

"Oh my gosh. The computer has located a possible Kong Fu Heckfire Clan member!" Pearl blurted out.

"But the entire team besides ourselves have left Mainland for the night on other assignments! What are we to do!?" Sara shouted, breathing heavy.

"Well, everyone else has missions tonight, why not us?" Pearl smirked.

August 2, 2013 7:45PM Mainland

Pearl and Sara were driving throught the city on high tech motorcycles.

"My screen reads that the suspect is at a warehouse just a little outside the town." Pearl announces.

The girls arrive outside the warehouse.

Pearl gets her arrow and bow ready.

Suddenly from behind, they are blasted by powerful electricity. They fall to the ground.

A clan member appears. Wearing the clan's uniform red and silver on his hands as gloves and feet as shoes.

He pulled out a sword.

Pearl shot an arrow. He sliced right through it as the explosive arrow splashed gas into his face. He attemped to hit Pearl with the sword, she dodging. From behind, Sara imprisoned his legs with ice. He pulled something out of his pocket. It was some type of small explosive that melted the ice. He turned around and threw his sword at Sara's face.

She dodged. He came after her with a punch. She made and icy barrier, but he was able to punch right through it and Sara down to the ground, all the way over to a tree.

"SARA!" Pearl screamed shooting an arrow at the guy.

He punched through it, then three chords came out of his metal glove and electrocuted Pearl in the middle of her rib cage. He pulled the chords back into his metal glove and Pearl fell to the ground.

A few minutes later, Pearl and Sara both awoken.

"Did we get knocked...like unconscious?" Sara asked with a headache.

"I guess so. But we have no time to waste." Pearl said getting back on her motorcycle.

"Pearl, his technology was more powerful than the both of us put together! We need the team." Sara shouted.

"We need to stop acting like we aren't powerful!" Pearl said.

"Are you just running away from the whole SpongeBob thing?" Sara asked.

"I don't know what your talking about." Pearl said with a pained face

"You have a crush don't you?" Sara asked.

"I have a boyfriend." Pearl said.

"Who?" Sara asked.

"None of your business!" Pearl yelled, riding off.

Sara, looking disappointing, hopped on the motorcycle and rode off after her.

"My screen says that the guy is in a cave across town." Pearl said reding the motorcycle screen.

August 2, 2013 8:10PM Mainland Cave

The girls arrived, but it was very dark inside the cave. "No one's here." Sara said.

Suddenly, the cave lights came on. A whole bunch of Heckfire Clan members surrounded them.

"Quite the opposite my dear." Impotent said referring to Sara.

"This was a trap! You tried to have that guy lead us here so you can ambush us!" Pearl said.

"I wanted it to be the entire team that was led here, but I'll settle for you two nosy girls. ATTACK!" Impotent said to his clan.

Sara made a powerful barrier. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Sara screamed. Making the giant ice barrier took a lot out of her. It was the most powerful barrier she ever made.

The clan members bounced on top of it and tried breaking in with their powerful techno weapons.

"Keep it up!" Pearl said.

"I CAN'T FOR....MU-CH...LO-NGERRR!" Sara said shooting more cold energy into the barrier.

Suddenly, two missiles shot into the cave.

The Kong Fu Heckfire Clan ran deeper into the cave and disappeared. The S-Jet pulled up next to Sara's ice barrier. Sara lowered the ice into the ground.

SpongeBob, Shin, and Patrick ran and hugged the girls.

"Are you girls alright?" SpongeBob asked looking to Pearl.

"Just fine, I guess we made a mistake going on this mission alone." Pearl said.

"I think you did great." SpongeBob smiled.

Pearl blushed.

"So the clan has run off huh?" Shin noted.

"They'll for sure be back." Patrick said.

"Don't matter. We'll be waiting." Pearl said standing up tall.

5885813456e49a3m3.jpg

Ep.100 "Power Out"

August 23, 2013 6:30PM Team SpongeBob Headquarters

The team were throwing a surprise birthday party for Pearl in the Main room.

Sara and Pearl are walking to the Main Room.

"What's so important that you need me to see it now? The new episode of my favorite TV Show is on commercial break."

"Just look..!" Sara says, opening the door to the Main Room.

They walked in and everyone shouted "Surprise!"

"Oh guys! This is too nice!" Pearl said seeing decorations, including balloons, a snack table with punch, chips and salsa, cheezy weezy doodles, cake, cupcakes, and Krabby Patties.

Everyone hugged her, then the party was on! Jannice turned up the music and everyone danced and socialized.

Shin and SpongeBob walked up to Pearl, who was getting punch.

"So, nineteen years old! How does it feel?" Shin asked.

"One step closer to twenty!" Pearl said, making her, Shin, and SpongeBob laugh.

"I just wish my dad was here to celebrate it with me." Pearl said.

"Is your dad still upset that you dropped out of Shale University and joined the team again?" SpongeBob asked.

"Yea. I mean, it crushed him. He thinks I'm throwing my life away." Pearl said.

"He's wrong. Your saving lives Pearl." Shin said, putting his hand on her shoulder.

Suddenly the power went out. The lights, the music, all the tech in the Headquarters, out.

"Woaaaah. Why is it all dark?" Scooter yelled out.

Everyone talked amongst themselves about the power outage.

Larry came over to Shin, SpongeBob, and Patrick.

"Yo, Shin. What's going on?" Larry asked.

"I'm not sensing any magic behind this. Or anything supernatural." Shin said using his powers, with his hand on his head.

"I think we should check outside." SpongeBob said.

The whole team went into town. Everyone came out of their houses talking to eachother about the sudden power outage.

"So all of Mainland is affected?" Jannice asked.

"I guess so..but by what?" Shin questioned.

"My dad..." Mindy pointed to King Neptune coming over to them.

"What's going on? All of Mainland's power has gone out." King Neptune said.

"We're not sure." SpongeBob said.

"I'm gonna take the people of Mainland to the nieghbor town. You guys stay here and investigate." King Neptune said.

King Neptune led the entire Mainland to the next town. After everyone was gone. The team discussed what they should do.

"Obviously, we have to search the town for anything out of the ordinary" SpongeBob said.

"We'll go in groups -" Shin said, but SpongeBob already speeded off with his super speed powers.

"SPONGEBOB- oh whatever. Okay. Pearl, take Sara and Johnny. Patrick, take Larry and Scooter. Jannice and Mindy, your with me." Shin ordered.

With that, the groups took off to search around town in different areas.

SpongeBob was running around town with his super speed. He felt slower than usual though. Suddenly he was side kicked from the right. He fell, rolling into the ground.

"Who.." SpongeBob said, coming too, realizing he was being dragged into a dark alley. His arms were chained to the wall. His body hanging.

"Impotent..." SpongeBob said faint.

Three men showed up behind Impotent.

"Yes SpongeBob. Me and my crew are behind this power outage, but for good reason." Impotent said.

"WHAT REASON IS GOOD ENOUGH TO SHUT AN ENTIRE CITY'S POWER OFF?" SpongeBob asked.

"To talk to you." Impotent said, leaving SpongeBob puzzled.

--------------------------------

Shin, Jannice, and Mindy were walking in a different alley way, when suddenly they were attacked by three clan members.

"I knew you guys had something to do with this." Shin said, as one clan member was running to him with swords.

"mih ot snac hsart worht" Shin said a spell, which made two trash cans launch at the guy. The clan member, however, cut through the trash cans with his high tech swords.

Shin put up a barrier as the clan member tried to strike him.

"Can't stay in there forever!" the guy said.

Jannice shot stings at a clan member, but he dodged.

"You can't beat Smokey!" the man said.

"Why do they call you smokey?" Jannice asked.

"Because of this!" Smokey said, throwing a smoke bomb at Jannice.

With her wings, she flew up into the sky to avoid the smoke.

"Come down my pretty!" Smokey said.

Mindy used her telekinesis to thrash the third clan member into a dumpster.

"And stay there!" she yelled, but a smoke bomb knocked her out.

"Hahahahaha!" Smokey laughed.

Mindy got up. Her eyes turned white and she began attacking him through his mind.

"UHHH-AAHH-AAHHHHHHHHH." Smokey screamed in terror, falling to his knees.

"toh sdrows sih ekam" Shin yelled out a spell making the guy's swords burn his hands.

"OUCH! No one does that to Swordfish." he said

"Do you guys like talking in third person or what?" Shin said.

Jannice blasted Swordfish into the alley way wall with her jellyfish stings.

"Nice job ladies. I hope the rest of the team is okay." Shin said.

"Well at least we know now that the Kong Fu Heckfire Clan is behind the power outage." Mindy said.

--------------------------------

"You...want to talk to me?" SpongeBob asked.

"You may feel your body is weaker than usual." Impotent said.

"Yea.. so what." SpongeBob said.

"The anti depressants you've been taking...they have really wiped out your powers from the inside out-" Impotent started.

"NO! What are talking about?" SpongeBob said.

"You see SpongeBob, your in the way of my plans. I needed you eliminated. Now that my plans for you have succeeded, I'm coming for the rest of your team, then the WHOLE island." Impotent said.

"Please, NO!" SpongeBob said.

Impotent's men cut the chains. SpongeBob dropped to the ground. Impotent kicked him in the face, knocking him out.

--------------------------

Pearl, Sara, and Johnny were running through the town, trying to avoid arrows being shot at them by a clan member named "Arrowtail" .

Sara put up an ice barrier, but his arrow exploded through it and launched Sara to the ground. The guy then jumped down off the roof.

"SARA!" Pearl and Johnny came to her side.

"Why do you two work beside these superheroes?" Arrowtail wondered.

"We may not have superpowers, but we are still heroes!" Johnny said.

Arrowtail shot another arrow. Both Pearl and Johnny avoided it.

Out of nowhere comes Larry, The Lobster, who punches arrow head with his super strength.

Patrick and Scooter came after.

"Are you all okay?" Patrick asked.

"It was nothing we couldn't handle." Pearl said.

"Some 19th birthday huh?" Larry joked.

---------------------------------------------

While unconscious, SpongeBob hallucinated Linda.

"Li-nda..?" SpongeBob said with blurry eyes.

"SpongeBob, get up! Everyone's counting on you. I'm counting on you!" Linda said.

"What do you mean?" SpongeBob asked.

"SpongeBob! Save me!" Linda cried.

"I couldn't. I let you die." SpongeBob said.

"No. You didn't let me die. I'm alive!" Linda said.

Suddenly, SpongeBob awoken to the entire team around him on the ground. He was held by Shin.

"SpongeBob. Are you okay?" Shin asked.

"Linda..she was here.. ?" SpongeBob said confused.

"You were unconscious." Shin told him.

"My powers! They're gone!" SpongeBob cried.

"What?" Shin asked.

The team looked confused.

SpongeBob got up. "My superspeed is gone." SpongeBob revealed.

--------------------------------------

September 5, 2013 8:00AM Disclosed Location

Linda is shown, laying on a bed in a room. She is asleep. Suddenly she begins to awaken.

"...uhhh..huh?" Linda says opening her eyes.

"Wh-ere...am I? This doesn't look like The White Queen's palace.." she says to herself.

She gets off the bed and walks to the door. Its locked.

"What's going on here? (Banging on door) HELP! HELP! HELP!" Linda shouts. She tries shooting down the door with her powers, but she realizes that they are gone.

"My powers...gone..? None of this making sense!" Linda said, then she had a flashback.

------------

Flashback:

"YOU , have made yourselfs, enemies of the island." Cassandra said.

Pearl pointed her arrow.

"ATTACK!" Cassandra ordered.

The soldiers and Team SpongeBob got into a brawl.

SpongeBob created a twister with his super speed and sucked several soldiers around it.

Sandy used her technopathy/metal control to break metal off walls and aim them to the soldiers.

Shin shot several beams of white magic.

Linda felt a strange power within her. She rose into the air and unleashed a powerful beam of light, that destroyed the entire palace.

"NO!" The Queen cried.

The White Tower, which is made of glass, was crashing down.

Shin transported him, Sandy, SpongeBob, Pearl, and Patrick away.

"NO, LINDA!" Spongebob cried, being transported.

Flashback Ends

---------------------

Suddenly, Linda turned around to see someone opening the door and entering.

It is Impotent.

"Who-who are you?" Linda asked.

Impotent just smiled.

5886078ca459795m3.jpg

Team SpongeBob Q&A

Fan Questions:

tvguy347 -

1.) How long are you wanting to keep Team SpongeBob going on?

Team SpongeBob has a very bright future ahead. Its already been renewed for its eighth season and I think there's a possibility for at least another season after.

2.) What do you have to say on its success?

I would say that its success was unexpected to me. I always wanted the show to be successfu but I had doubts once in a while. However, as strong as the doubts were, my faith was stronger. I am absolutely happy that people have taken a liking in Team SpongeBob. It makes me feel good to keep working on the show. I think its success was fueled by the changes I made in Season 6. I was ready for the show to reach new heights and I totally changed it with a new format that carried the show to fame.

3.) How intrigued are you by the story itself?

I am extremely intrigued. I spend so much time a day thinking about what can happen next, just thinking about the show in general. I cannot wait until readers see what I have planned for the rest of Season 7.

4.) What made you keep writing it after that first horrible episode (no offense :P)?

This is a good question. After that piece of garbage beginning, why did I keep going? I guess I had faith that one day Team SpongeBob would be better. Despite what anyone said, I just kept writing..and I almost gave up one time, but for the sake of it being my very first spin-off, I wanted it to keep going, to one day succeed. I committed myself to the show and in the end it paid off. I think that's something all writers should do when their show starts off on a bumpy ride. Don't give up, just keep going.

ClassicNickelodeanFan1 -

1. Did the writing format change to some degree over the seasons?

Yes, completely. In Season 1, the episodes were quite short. In Season 2, they got a tad bit longer. Season 3's style was sort of like Season 2's, but I started using paragraph style more. Season 4 was definitely the weirdest. I started doing "Notes and Trivia" at the end of the episodes and some other things that weren't continued into Season 5. Season 5 had this thing where I'd put "Previously on TS" before the episodes start. Other than that, I didn't have a set up for that season.

Season 6 is where everything changed. I started to use the "Date and Time" format, which worked out greatly. I've been using it ever since. I think I'll continue to use it till Team SpongeBob's dying breath.

2. How many episodes are planned out as of right now?

At the moment, I have all of Season 7 planned out. The first half of season 8 has been planned too. Still working out things involving the second half.

The Idiot Box -

1. Are you still enthusiastic about writing these new Team SpongeBob episodes?

Yes, I am. Production is a bit more slower than in the past due to other spin-offs, plus school.

2. What encouraged you to create Team Spongebob in the first place?

I'll never forget the person who inspired me to create Team SpongeBob. Jjsthekid. His show, MermaidMan: The Brave and The Bold, inspired me to make my own action spin-off. That's the story behind how Team SpongeBob came to be.

SpongeOddFan -

1. How did you come up with Team SB?

I've already explained how Jjsthekid's show was my inspiration. The idea and overall story for Team SpongeBob? Well, I thought about using Karate Island, because I hadn't seen any SBC Spin-Offs using Karate Island as a setting.

2. Which of the Team SpongeBob characters that you created is your favorite?

I actually have two. Shin Fu and Pearl. Both are characters I really love working with. Shin Fu was nominated for Best Male Character during the Spin-Off Awards a while back. Pearl won for Best Female Main Character recently during the Golden Community Awards 3. I think that shows how much everyone else likes them too.

3. Will Team SB will be renewed for yet another season?

Yes. As I've been mentioning, there is an upcoming Season 8. It will start in 2013.

5886116b96df5bdm3.jpg

Q: What has Team SpongeBob meant to you over the years?

Team SpongeBob has been the flagship show of my Spin-Off Productions. Its also my very first show. I created a few days after joining SBC. So it holds a special place in my heart, because it has grown up on SBC with me. When you have this deep a connection to a show, I think it will benefit the show.

Q: What do you have to say about the development of the series?

Team SpongeBob, when it first came out, was not like how it is today. Sometimes I even have to ask myself, "was this the same show? :P " . I think it took Team SpongeBob some time to find a place where everything worked, but I think with the premiere of Season 6, I am finally comfortable with where it is and the format of the episodes. I think that my writing grew with the show and eventually my writing on Team SpongeBob became much better. Most people over look this, but I used an on screen keyboard for most of the first few seasons of the show.

Q: Lets talk about Season 6. Season 6 was a huge season for Team SpongeBob. How did you come to develop the storylines and characters for this season?

I can't really explain. I mean, the ideas for Season 6 just sort of came at me like a speeding bullet. Once I knew what I wanted to do, I ran with it. I decided to use the date and time format in my writing of episodes, gaining inspiration from other TV shows who used that method. I felt it helped me better explain what was happening in the episodes.

This season featured so many characters and villains. I didn't exactly plan most of them from the start, but as the season developed and I over the course of writing episodes, I would say, "Oh I should make this character, because they can serve a purpose in this storyline" or "I think this character can be used to further this plotline". Stuff like that.

Q: Why did you decide to return the show back to Karate Island?

I felt like the show should go back to its origins. Bikini Bottom was great to work with, but I felt that I could make an interesting story focusing on Team SpongeBob's return to Karate Island and it worked perfectly.

Q: Will you ever work with Bikini Bottom again?

Actually, I am planning on using Bikini Bottom for yet another story in Season 8. It won't be too elaborate, but it will tie in to Karate Island and what's going to be going on in Season 8.

Q: Why do you have periods of time skipped between Seasons 5, 6, and 7?

For the skip between Season 5 and 6, it was basically of convenience to Season 6's storyline and the team moving back to Karate Island. For the skip between Season 6 and 7, I basically wanted to skip all of the emotional stuff, stemming off of Linda and Sandy's deaths. I also wanted to catch up to real world time (of course TS is still a year ahead of the real world). Also, the gap between Seasons 6 and 7 will be the focus of the next Team SpongeBob movie.

Q: In the 100th episode, it is revealed that Linda is alive. What is the story behind that?

All I'll say is, if someone is alive, they never died. The storyline centering around Linda this season will be something very elaborate. I've had this planned since before Linda's supposed "death".

Q: Since Linda was revealed to be alive, will the character Sandy also have a similar story?

I'll say right now that Sandy did NOT survive her death in "Chaotic (Part 2)", but that does not mean I'm done with her character. Sandy fans will have something pleasing to look forward to in the next season.

Q: Why did you decide to expand the team in Season 7?

I added a secondary team, because I felt like the Team SpongeBob organization and the show itself could use something new and fresh.

I also added two new main characters in this season. Larry, The Lobster and Mindy, The Princess. Both are fillers for Sandy and Linda who died (Sandy anyway) in Season 6. They will still be important to the overall storyline of Season 7 and both characters will recieve storylines in this season. Mindy aleady has one developing, centering on the fragile relationship between her and her father, King Neptune, who doesn't agree with her risking her life with Team SpongeBob. Larry's story will be focused on in an upcoming episode. How the two joined the team will be explained in the upcoming 2nd Team SpongeBob movie.

Q: Jumping back to Linda for a second, will the team find her? And what are Impotent's intentions with her?

Linda's story will be a tale of a young women struggling to go back home to her love ones and let them know that she is alive. While she will remain in captivity for most of the entire season, the team will come to uncover certain things that will ultimately lead them straight to her. Impotent's plans for Linda are an important factor in the season, but the thing is, he isn't the only one with cruel intentions. Several more people will be revealed to be involved in Linda's captivity and will hide the fact that she is not dead.

Q: When will we see Linda's family?

They'll appear soon in the show. I realize that I do need to focus more on the team's families.

Q: Season 6 has driven the show in a completely new direction, but will we still see things from the prior five seasons pop back up?

I don't like bringing back an element from the first five seasons unless its absolutely crucial to the storyline going on at the specific time. I did bring back Mikey from Season 4, but only for closure to his story with Patrick and Sandy in Season 4, which was the most development in the Pat/Sandy relationship. I HAD to bring him back in the episode that Patrick and Sandy finally got together. It was important to close that chapter of Sandy and Patrick's lives.

I am going to bring back up some plots and characters that I think would be crucial to the plot of future seasons. At the moment, Season 8.

Q: Since Season 8 has been confirmed, what can we expect from it?

Season 8 will feature Bikini Bottom again, it will introduce a new essential character into the series, and bring back some surprising characters and storylines.

Q: What can we expect for the future storylines of the current main team?

SpongeBob will go through a stuggle throughout Season 7. He's still emotional about Linda's "death", added to his powers being taken away due to Impotent. He's going to have a journey that will lead him to happiness again. Shin Fu will continue dealing with issues with his family. Patrick will be focused on the mission at hand this season. He is however, in for a big surprise in Season 8. Pearl's status with Pintar will also be brought up. I think fans are in for something very shocking in the coming episodes. In Season 8, Pearl will confront her father and issues between the two will have to be resolved. Mr. Krabs has to accept her life choices.

Q: Since Team SpongeBob started, no villlains from the actual source material have been show (Plankton, ManRay, etc) Is there a reason for that?

No, not at all. I just never think about fitting in antagonists like Plankton into the storyline. I think in a way, it shows I can be creative and original without using someone life ManRay or Dirty Bubble. Plankton, being the main villain on SpongeBob Sqaurepants, you would think I would use him in Team SpongeBob (especially when the team were in Bikini Bottom for Seasons 4 and 5), but for seven seasons, there's never even been a mention of him. I actually do have it in the plans to use Plankton in the future. That much I can confirm.

Q: What can you give us about the 2nd Team SpongeBob movie?

Production is slow, but it'll finally arrive in 2013. The story will expand on the gap between Seasons 6 and 7.

Q: What does 100 Episodes of this show mean to you?

100 episodes...100 episodes...its an amazing feeling. I think it shows how much hard work I've done on this show. Writing this many episodes is NOT easy and takes time. A LOT of time.

Q: What is the secret behind Team SpongeBob's lengthy run?

Team SpongeBob has been running since July 27, 2010. Why and how so long? I would say, when your really dedicated to something your writing, you write it for a long time. I love Team SpongeBob and I have faith in where it's going. I've always had faith that it would become a better spin-off and it did. Team SpongeBob will enter Season 8 in mid or late 2013. Season 8 will likely end in 2014. So that's another year or two for Team SpongeBob. I'm commited to taking the show to the greater levels and breaking boundaries previously not broken by spin-offs.

I want to thank everyone, all the fans, readers, and voters for supporting Team SpongeBob over these 100 episodes and here's to 100 more.

• Like 1

Ep.101 "Operation"

September 5, 2013 8:00AM Mainland Hospital

SpongeBob has been in the same hospital bed for a week, wondering when results about his powers were going to be back.

Shin, Patrick, Pearl, Mindy, and Larry enter his hospital room.

"The results?" SpongeBob asked.

"They are back." Shin said looking upset.

"What are the results?" SpongeBob said angrily.

"Your powers really are gone." Shin said.

"NO!" SpongeBob shouted in anger, throwing the pillow from behind him to the wall.

"SpongeBob, we're so sorry." Pearl said coming by his side, touching his arm. SpongeBob shrugs her off.

"Appearantly, whatever was in those 'antidepressants' caused your powers to be.. shut down." Patrick explained. "And I don't understand anything I just said.." he continued.

"My therapist..she-" SpongeBob started.

"-Went missing the night of the black out. I'm thinking the clan put her up to this." Shin said.

"My powers can't be gone. Team SpongeBob is named after ME! You guys are counting on me! .. Linda.." SpongeBob said emotionally.

"You said you hallucinated Linda." Shin asked.

"It was so real though. She told me she was still alive." SpongeBob said with a slight smile.

"SpongeBob, you were knocked unconscious. Sometimes when that happens, our minds want to travel to a safe place and it creates hallucinations. That's why you saw Linda." Mindy explained.

"Stop treating me like I'm crazy! I know Linda isn't alive. But I wish so badly that she was..." SpongeBob teared up.

September 5, 2013 8:05 AM Kong Fu Heckfire Clan Base

Linda jumps on the bed in the room.

"No need to be scared!" Impotent said evily.

"Where are my friends? SpongeBob?" Linda said.

"They aren't here." Impotent tells her.

"WHERE AM I?" Linda yells at him.

"For the past nine months, you've been here." Impotent said.

"What? How? Why?" Linda asked.

"The night you unleashed 'Kiai' in The White Queen's castle, you disappeared. I found you lying in the Sand Dunes of The Forbidden Lands. You were in a coma. I took you and held you here. Now the entire ocean, including your friends, believe that your dead." Impotent revealed.

"No. I'm only missing. They never saw me die.

"On the contrary my dear. Your secret twin sister, Glinda also unleashed Kiai and she ended up exploding your parents house and her body also flew to the Forbidden Lands. I decided to take only one of you. The White Queen took Glinda. " Impotent went on.

"My sister..my family. What happened to my parents?" Linda asked.

"They died, but everyone thinks it was due to a home fire." Impotent says.

"This is SICK! You keep talking about this 'Kiai'. What is it?" Linda asked crying.

"Kiai is a negative energy that has affected meta-fish for generations. When you and your twin sister were born, you were both marked with it in destiny. Its power is enough to destroy whole lands." Impotent said.

"So my sister died due to Kiai?" Linda asked.

"Yes. Your friends witnessed it. Now they believe you are dead." Impotent said.

"I never had a good relationship with my family. That's why I never told my friends about them. They mistook my sister...for me.." Linda said saddened.

September 5, 2013 8:30 AM Mainland Hospital

Shin and Mindy stayed at the hospital with SpongeBob, while the rest of the team left.

They were outside SpongeBob's room in the hallway. Mindy had brought Shin a coffee.

"Coffee?" Mindy asked.

"Thank you." Shin said sipping.

"This Linda girl.... she must of been a big part of SpongeBob's life." Mindy spoke.

"She was. SpongeBob loved her. They almost married a year ago. The thing is, Linda never told us her background, like family for instance. Even though, we all trusted her and we loved her. Then, she died." Shin explained to Mindy.

Tears were pounding in Mindy's eyes. "That's so sad." Mindy said.

"Our friend Sandy died with her. She shielded the island from an explosive attack by a possessed Linda. " Shin said.

"A lot of risks come with being on this team huh?" Mindy asked.

"Yes. Me and my friends all grew to learn that." Shin said.

September 5, 2013 8:15 AM Kong Fu Heckfire Clan Base

"So, what are you gonna do with me? What's your grand plan?" Linda says rolling her eyes.

"Kiai reaches its fullest power during certain dates during the year. This year, when that date comes, I'm going to use you." Impotent says.

"FOR WHAT?" Linda asked, shouting.

"You'll find out soon enough. During your coma, I was injecting Chemical M into your body in order to block your meta-abilities." Impotent reveals to her.

"That's why my powers are gone..." Linda says with a terrified expression.

"Oh don't worry, when Kiai activates on the upcoming date... you'll feel a rush of power. Enough to destroy..." Impotent stops.

"WHAT? WHAT!?" Linda asks desperately.

Impotent walks to the door.

Linda gets off her bed and grabs him. He turns around and grabs her.

"How dare you?" Impotent says, injecting her with a needle full of Chemical M. She falls out. He lies her on the bed and ties her arms and legs to the bed.

A nurse comes in. "Does she need Operation Memory?" she asks.

"Yes." Impotent says.

September 5, 2013 8:50PM Team SpongeBob Headquarters

Shin was announcing a mission to the team girls.

"I will be taking you all with me on an operative mission to a base that I believe belongs to The Clan." Shin reveals.

"Whoa... how did you find that?" Jannice asked.

"The team alert computer did." Shin said.

"So if your taking the team girls, where's Pearl?" Sara asks.

"She's sick." Shin said.

September 5, 2013 9:00PM Kong Fu Heckfire Clan Base

"Here we are." Shin says getting out of the S-Jet.

Shin, Sara, Mindy, and Jannice were all outside the base, but they were far away so none of the Clan members outside could see them.

"What do we do?" Jannice asked.

"I'm gonna use an invisibility spell. I'll fly inside the base and look around. You guys come and help me if any alarms trip and I'm stuck inside." Shin tells them.

"elbisivni em ekam!" Shin chants. Now with invisibility, Shin flies into the base.

September 5, 2013 9:14PM Team SpongeBob Headquarters

"Okay, me and Larry made a bet." Scooter says to Johnny.

"What kind of bet?" Johnny asks.

As they turn the hallway corner, they come to a stop when they see Pearl sneaking out of her room and running off.

"Isn't she supposed to be sick?" Scooter asks.

"Yea..." Johnny says.

"Then what's she doing leaving out?" Scooter asks.

"Its none of our business." Johnny says

"But what if she's up to something sneaky?" Scooter suggests.

The two follow Pearl to an abandoned warehouse in Mainland

They see her enter. To get a look at what's going on, they get on top of the warehouse and see Pearl talking to some guy.

"That looks like...Pintar....The White Queen's son. I saw his picture in the Team SpongeBob Villains Database." Johnny says.

"Pearl, I'm glad you came. No one saw you leave right?" Pintar asked.

"Don't worry, I was discrete." Pearl assured him.

"I think I can get the information you want." Pintar tells her.

"Can you hear what they are saying?" Scooter asks Johnny.

"Not really.." Johnny says.

"Meet me here next week and by that time I may have what you need." Pintar says.

Pearl kisses him.

"Oh my gosh!" Johnny said surprised.

"I miss you." Pearl said.

"Me too. But go on, before anyone discovers you've been out of bed tonight." Pintar warns her.

September 5, 2013 9:16PM Kong Fu Heckfire Clan Base

Shin, flying around the Clan base while in invisibility mode, comes across their basement. In it, he says a whole capsule of pink jewels.

"What.." Shin asks himself.

He leaves out and him and the girls fly back to Team SpongeBob Headquarters.

September 5, 2013 11:00AM Kong Fu Heckfire Clan Base

Linda awakens and she finds herself strapped to her bed and cords on her head. Three doctors standing around her with a machine in the room that the cords are connected too.

"What's going on?" Linda asked

"Oh, don't worry sweetheart. You won't feel a thing..after." a lady nurse says.

"What do you mean after? Why are there cords on my head?" Linda asks.

"Impotent thinks that the memories of your friends will be a threat to his plans." the nurse says.

"So he wants to WIPE MY MEMORY?" Linda yells.

"When my team finds out about this. They are going to destroy you all. Especially SpongeBob." Linda threatened.

"We know all about your little team. We're ready for them." the nurse says, turning on the machine. The operation was starting in twenty seconds.

"In twenty seconds, you'll forget all about them." the nurse says.

Linda begins crying.

"NO! I'll never forget my friends. SpongeBob, I love you. Shin, Patrick, Sandy, your all in my heart. I'll never forget any of you! I'll never forget, NEVER!" Linda cries with tears pouring down her face.

The twenty seconds are up and Linda's head is shocked by the machine.

"Aaaaahhhh." She screams in pain, passing out.

Ep.102 "Homecoming"

September 6, 2013 8:00PM Team SpongeBob Headquarters

Johnny and Scooter finally told Shin Fu about what they saw Pearl do last night.

"You guys are sure you saw Pearl with Pintar?" Shin asked.

"We wouldn't lie about this Shin." Johnny said.

"Yea! It hurts us too. A comrade fallen from grace." Scooter shook his head humorously.

"Why did you wait till now to tell me?" Shin asked.

"We weren't sure of anything ourselves." Johnny said.

With this, Shin took off to Pearl's room to find her sneaking out.

"PEARL?" Shin asked, seeing her equipped with her arrow and bow.

"Oh...Shin! I...uh" Pearl started.

Shin blasted her back into her room with his dark magic. She got up, but Shin held her in a force of dark energy.

"Johnny and Scooter SAW YOU with Pintar. Tell me they're LYING." Shin said with anger.

"They..aren-t...ly-...ing." Pearl said with struggle. Shin let go of his magical grasp on her.

"Pearl...how could you.." Shin said.

"Its not what you think!" Pearl yelled.

"Then explain it to me." Shin said.

"One day, two months ago, I was alone in the woods when Pintar approached me. We had an argument, but he soon told me that he had changed. In fact, he wanted to help me. So for the past two months he's been trying to track down The White Queen for me-us!" Pearl revealed.

"Oh Pearl, Pintar can't be trusted. You know what happened a few months ago. You busted him out of jail and what did he do with his ticket to freedom? He came back and aligned himself with Cassandra. Then he attacked us with Amy and Brock." Shin said to Pearl.

"But I've been talking to him these past few months, we've even become an item....and he's definitely over all of that. He doesn't even talk to Amy and Brock anymore." Pearl stressed.

"You going out with him now?" Shin asked disgraced.

"Yes, I am. Not like we actually get to GO OUT. We barely see each other except for when he has an update and I sneak out." Pearl says with a sad expression and her back turned.

"Like last night...what update did he give you?" Shin asked.

"He... he told me that he has the info on The White Queen's location." Pearl revealed.

"This is big!" Shin said.

"Me and Pintar were gonna go together." Pearl said.

"Well now you got me. Come on Pearl." Shin said, him and Pearl taking off and leaving the HQ.

September 6, 2013 8:20PM Warehouse

Pearl and Shin arrived at the abandoned warehouse where she and Pintar meet.

Pintar turns around when he hears Pearl come in.

"Oh Pearl, I'm glad your-WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?" Pintar asked.

"He found out, but I explained everything to him!" Pearl said.

"I'm going to help with capturing The White Queen." Shin said.

"I thought you'd never forgive me after what happened on the mountain." Pintar said.

"What happened back in January was the fault of Cassandra. Going after her, is way more important than me being mad at you." Shin said, getting in Pintar's grill.

"Okay guys, we need to focus on The White Queen." Pearl said, slightly clinging Shin back.

"Your right. Pintar, where did you find her?" Shin asked.

"Some of my professional private investigators have tracked her down to the town of Left Shore, in some mansion on the Left Shore Waters." Pintar reveals.

"Then that's where we're going." Shin said.

September 6, 2013 8:40PM Team SpongeBob HQ

Patrick, Mindy, Larry, and the new recruits were in the mission room.

"I don't think Pearl and Shin left on a mission. Shin hasn't logged in anymore mission for this day. Niether has Pearl." Patrick said, reading the HQ's giant computer screen.

"She's probably leading him into a trap!" Johnny said.

"Why would you say that?" Sarah asked angrily, turning around.

"Listen, you don't know Pearl like we do." Scooter said.

"What?" Sarah asks, but suddenly loud explosions bombard the entire headquarters.

Pushing rumble of of him, Patrick says, "What is going on?"

Before they knew it, Kong Fu Heckfire Clan members were jumping down from walls and busting in through windows.

"WE'RE BEING INVADED" Mindy said, with her eyes glowing white. She used her telekinesis to fly into battle. She controlled the bodies of several Clan members and tossing them to the wall, but suddenly a electric cord ties around her body and electrocutes her, causing her to fall to the ground.

Clan members throw knives at her, but Patrick jumps in the scene from above and makes a rock shield.

Larry, with his super strength knocks out several clan member, but he is soon shot in the leg with something that made him feel very dizzy and weak.

Sarah used her ice powers to freeze clan members.

"Well hello Miss Deep Frost." A woman clan member said from behind. Sarah turned around and the woman shot out of a gun, hot smoke. Sarah tries to shoot her ice gas through it, but she ended up freezing herself.

"Such an amateur!" the woman says.

"Cruellia, less talking, more fighting." another Clan-ner said to her while running past.

September 6, 2013 8:47PM Left Shore, Left Island.

Pearl, Shin, and Pintar made their way to Left Shore. They took a boat to Left Island, where a mansion lies.

The three got to the mansion and started walking inside. They went into a living room.

"Everything looks royal here. Even the TV is very nice." Pearl said.

"But we're not here for that." Shin said to her.

"Right. Sorry." Pearl said getting out her bow and an arrow.

"What are you here for? As if I don't already know." a voice of a woman came out of no where and suddenly everything in the living room started spinning and trying to hit Shin, Pearl, and Pintar.

"Its like A BIG WIND!" Pearl said while jumping around, shooting objects that try to hit her with her arrows.

"gnivom pots stcejbo" Shin said a spell that made all of the objects stop moving.

The White Queen appears. "Oh Shin, always the party pooper!" she taunts.

"So we've got you. AT LAST." Shin roars, shooting black magic at her. Her body smashes through the roof and she lands on the grassy area outside the mansion.

September 6, 2013 9:13PM Team SpongeBob HQ.

The team are still battling the Clan.

Jannice shoots several stings from her finger tips at clan members, but flies out after a gas bomb hits.

Scooter launches out his sticky snail goo, but a clan member shoots him with stuff stickier than his snail goo.

Mindy and Patrick are pushed down the battlefield, still using their power to stop the deadly weapons being thrown at them.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS1?" Mindy asks.

"Because you guys invaded OUR tower!" Cruellia yells out.

"You guys found out?" Patrick says, but Cruellia just throws a stiletto at him and Mindy. Mindy steps in front of Cruellia and attacks her psyche. Cruellia falls down in pain from a rushing mind blast.

We need to get out of here Patrick! We'll never defeat them all!" Mindy cried, grabbing on to his shoulders.

"Okay..." Patrick said.

Mindy flew in the air and set up a mind link with all the Team SpongeBob members. "GUYS! Stop fighting, we're leaving." Mindy said.

"I'm sorta frozen." Sarah says through her mind.

Mindy busts the ice that Sarah is trapped in with her telekinesis.

"Burrr! I never realized how cold I was!" Sarah jokes.

The team bust down their own HQ walls and windows and they make their escape.

They quickly run into the forest without slowing down so that the Clan couldn't follow after them.

September 6, 2013 9:30PM Left Shore, Left Island.

Shin, Pearl, and Pintar run outside the mansion and hurry to Cassandra.

She gets up. "You didn't think I knew about the spies you sent after me Pintar?! What happened ton you and I working together. Has love made you so blind?!?" Cassandra asks angrily.

"No. Its actually opened my eyes!" Pintar says shooting a load of spray paint at his mother while grunting.

Pearl's heart warmed after hearing what Pintar said.

Cassandra puts a barrier around all of the paint and then unleashes it, making it cover everyone in the area.

As the spray clears, Shin realizes that Cassandra slipped off.

"She's gone...again." Shin said disappointed.

"No. I'm going aftern her. I won't stop til I find her again...then END her." Pintar said.

"She's our unfinished business.." Shin makes it clear.

"You guys are busy with the clan threat. Let me take this for you." Pintar asks of Shin.

Shin nods.

Pearl goes up to Pintar. "Did you mean those things you said. About me opening yours eyes?" Pearl asked.

"I did. I love you Pearl. You made me see how truly disgusting people like my mother are...how disgusting I was." Pintar tells her.

Pearl kisses him.

"Ughh!" Shin turns his face.

"But now your leaving!" Pearl said almost crying.

"I'm sorry. I just really have to do this. For you. For everyone on Karate Island. For myself." Pintar tell her.

"Okay. I love you!" Pearl said.

They kiss once more and then he takes off.

Pearl turns to Shin, with tears running down her face. He grabs her and embraces her in his arms. She lies her head and her face deep into his chest and the episode ends.

Ep.103 "Below"

September 7, 2013 7:00AM Campsite

Patrick, Mindy, Larry, and the underclassmen sat around a campfire deep in Neptune's Forest, which was renamed from White Forest.

King Neptune was talking with the heroes when Shin and Pearl arrived.

"GUYS!" Shin called out.

"We would have been here early when Neptune told us what happened, but we had to stay in Left Shore all night to clear things up with the police there." Pearl said

"You guys went to Left Shore?" Sara asked standing up off her log.

"Yes. We were following a lead....look, that isn't important now. What's important is that your all safe." Shin said.

"I can't stand the thought of the Clan being amongst all our files in the base." Mindy said with a sad exp<b></b>ression. "They'll know all our secrets" she continued.

"No, they won't. Team SpongeBob has a system that when their base is taken over, all of their stuff is transported to a wing at my palace. All of their technolog as well...shut off." King Neptune revealed.

"Wow. How come I was never told 'bout this?" Mindy asked.

"The time never came to tell you...until now." Shin shrugged.

"We'll move into a new HQ somewhere on the island guys." Shin said.

Patrick got up and walked off.

"I better go see what's bothering him..." Shin said.

Sara pulled Pearl to the side while everyone was talking.

"Hey, what happened with you and Shin? and what are these rumors about you that Johnny and Scooter are spreading?" Sara asked.

"Basically, I've been dating Pintar." Pearl revealed.

Sara's eyes widen

"BUT, he's good now. He gave me and Shin a lead to Cassanra in Left Shore, so we got into a bit of a brawl there. She escaped though. Pintar's determined to find her." Pearl says as she turns her back with a single tear.

"Are you okay?" Sara asks touching her shoulder.

"Just fine." Pearl cracks a half smile.

-------------

Shin finds Patrick pelting a rock at a tree.

"Don't you...love nature?" Shin said smiling.

"Oh.. you saw me hurt that tree." Patrick said gloomy.

"What's wrong buddy?" Shin asked.

"I failed! I've been on this team the longest of anyone who was there battling the Clan last night...yet I couldn't make us win!" Patrick cried out.

"Pat, its not your fault." Shin made it clear. "I should of been there.." Shin continued.

"But I'M third in command if you and SpongeBob ain't around and niether of you were there, so I should have been able to... able to.." Patrick talks with a pained exp<b></b>ression.

"Patrick. The Clan attacked you guys unexpected. You didn't see it coming and you guys were probably out numbered." Shin said.

"Whoa.." Patrick said.

"Are you okay?" Shin asked.

"I just feel something within the earth...its like calling to me. Right here in this spot." Patrick told him.

"Uh.." Shin said confused, suddenly Mindy came.

"Guys! My dad said the whole team can stay in his palace until we get a new secret base." Mindy tells them. "Come on!" She says taking off.

"Read to go Pat?" Shin asks.

"......Yea." Patrick says, unsure of things.

September 7, 2013 5:00PM King Neptune's Palace

The team were in the king's entertainment room, which is huge.

Suddenly, SpongeBob walks in.

"SPONGE?" Shin asks with widened eyes.

"Is there a problem with me being back?" SpongeBob asked.

"So..anyone want to play Frisbee outside?" Scooter asks.

The underclassmen left the room to follow Scooter.

"Its just, we're a bit surprised. Your supposed to be in the hospital." Shin said.

"I'm not sick. My powers are gone. Its okay though, I used to fight without them!" SpongeBob said with a serious tone.

"And after I heard what happened to you guys..." SpongeBob said.

"Yea. The Clan is seriously evil" Pearl says.

"We need to come up with a plan to stop them." SpongeBob said.

September 8, 2013 12:05AM King Neptune's Palace

Patrick had gotten out of bed and walked out his room. He bumped into Pearl.

"Pat? What are you doing out of bed? Its twelve in the morning." Pearl said.

"I could ask you the same thing." Patrick said turning it around on her.

"I needed a glass of milk!" Pearl said smiling.

"Well I need to find out what the earth was trying to tell me!" Patrick said.

"Should...I.. get the team?" Pearl asked

---------------

Pearl and Patrick had woken up SpongeBob, Shin, Mindy, and Larry and they all traveled to the location where Patrick got a sense from.

"I'm sure there's a power surge coming from this spot!" Pat said.

"There better be! I didn't get out of my bed for nothing!" Larry said.

"You know what, I feel it too Pat. I didn't think about it yesterday morning, but now I feel something as well." Shin said.

"Then lets dig 'er up and see what's down there!" Mindy said.

Patrick used his power to control earth and dug a hole deep down. Mindy used her telekinesis to float the team down there. Instantly, they saw a clan member stealing pink jewels.

"HEY!" Patrick said bending earth at the guys. He jumped the rock and shot a blast out of his hand armour.

Suddenly, more guys jumped out.

"Team SpongeBob, lets go!" SpongeBob said leading them into battle.

Pearl fired her arrows at a clan member, but he jumped it and pulled out a sword. The began fighting. Pearl's bow to his sword.

Mindy flew above and dropped a legnthy amount of rocks on him with her telekinesis.

"Thanks Mindy!" Pearl said.

Larry used his super stregnth to punch out two clan members.

SpongeBob came face to face with one of the remaining.

"I see your back!" the clan member said.

"And better than EVER." SpongeBob said as they started into a karate brawl.

The clan member shot out cords that stung his chest. He was down.

"SSPONGEBOB!" Patrick yelled throwing a boulder at the clan member who stung him.

The team put all six of them in the middle of the floor.

"Are they dead?" Pearl asked.

"No." Shin said.

"iet meth pu" Shin said a spell that tied up the men in ropes.

September 8, 2013 11:00PM Neptune's Palace, Prison Wing

The men captured by the team were held in a prison room in the palace, tied to chairs in ropes.

On the other side of the glass, the team watches them. Patrick turns the intercom on.

"My friend here, SHin Fu says he saw those same pink jewels in your base a few days ago. What are you guys using them for?" Patrick asked them.

"Your bound to find out anyway." A clan member said smiling. "Those jewels made out of powerful drugs and technology have the ability to take away people's powers when we put them in the palm of our hand armour. The next time you see our Clan. You better heed what I'm telling you.

Team SpongeBob goes silent, all of them with their eyes wide open just standing there embracing what they have just heard. The clan member evily laughs as the team is still in shock.

Ep.104 "Mentality"

October 1, 2013 4:23PM Team SpongeBob HQ, Meeting Room

Within a month's time, the team had built a new secret HQ in the mountains of Neptune's forest. It was now a much largegr HQ with more things to do.

The six core members met up in the Head Quarters Meeting and Strategy Room.

"Its been weeks since we discovered that the Clan has the ability to remove people's meta powers using the jewel pieces." Shin said standing up.

"Since then, they have have not resurfaced." SpongeBob continued, standing up also.

"Don't we still have the Clan members we captured?" Pearl asked.

"Pearl, don't you remember? They took their own lives before I had a chance to scan their minds in the prison room." Mindy reminded her.

"Oh right. The clan...so clever." Pearl said.

"We should go into their base and destroy the jewels Shin saw." Larry suggested.

"That's what I SHOULD have done when I had the oppurtunity, but I didn't and it definitely cost us." Shin frowned.

"They also moved their base to a new location." SpongeBob informed Larry.

"Aw man." Larry said bummed.

Suddenly, Team SpongeBob got a call on their big alert screen.

"Hey, Admiral Chan! Is everything okay?" Mindy said referring to the guy on the screen, who works for her father.

"Hi Mindy. Everything is not okay." he revealed.

"What's going on?" SpongeBob asks.

"Your father is very sick Mindy. Mental wise." Admiral Chan told them with a sad expression.

"What? What happened?" Mindy asked.

"We're not sure. You and your friends should come over." The admiral suggested.

October 1, 2013 4:55PM King Neptune's Palace.

The group arrived at King Neptune's Palace. The king's soldiers and workers led them to his room. He lied on his bed. Eyes closed and looking veryy pale.

"Daddy." Mindy started crying, coming to his bedside, holding his hand.

"Mindy.. feel his head." Shin suggested.

She did so. "Oh my." Mindy said with her eyes glowing telepathically.

"OUCH." She scream, closing her eyes, holding her head.

"Mindy? What did you find?" Shin asked.

"I think there's a psychic force acting on my father." Mindy said with pain.

"Maybe a telepath?" Pearl asked.

"Maybe so Pearl." SpongeBob said.

"BOOM" went a loud crash or explosion.

"WHAT IS THAT?" Larry said.

Mindy used her telepathy to sense what was going on.

"Oh my gosh. A group of people have broken into the Palace Entrance!" Mindy said distressed.

"Team SpongeBob, lets go!" SpongeBob chanted.

The team made their way to the entrance and saw that the Kong Fu Heckfire Clan had bombed their way into the palace and were now beating up soldiers.

Suddenly, a man with fire based powers jumped down from above.

"As the King's personal protector. I'm going to put you guys out!" the man said shooting fire balls at them.

Impotent was there. He dodged the fire balls and grabbed the man's arm and with the power if the jewel in the palm of his hand armour.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." He yelled with his aura being absorbed into Impotent's hand.

"Oh my gosh!" Shin said nervous.

"We have to fight!" Larry said.

"No Larry! If we go into battle, they'll take our powers too!" Shin warned.

Impotent and the clan started towards the team.

Mindy's eyes glowed white, she floated into the air, and with a telekinetic blast she slip in half the sentire palace. One part where the clan and entrance was and the other where the team and rest of tower were. Dust everywhere and rocks and stick falling. The clan and the team both coughing.

Mindy came down.

"Okay guys, we only have a limited time to go and help my father and get him out of the palace, so LETS GO!" Mindy ordered, flying back to her father's room with her telekinesis, her friends following behind.

They entered Neptune's room. Mindy touched her father's head. Her eyes glowing white, she entered her father's mind telpathically.

She saw a man ripping into her father's every thoughts. "HEY!" Mindy said mind blasting him.

"Oh, if it isn't the king's daughter! I am Mastermind. Allow me to kick you out!" Mastermind said.

"NO!" Mindy yelled back.

The two sudenly appeared in a colorful landscape, levitating in the sky.

"If its a battle you want, its a battle you'll get!" Mastermind said blasting her with white enegry.

Mindy put up a psychic barrier. The white energy broke it down, although and she threw the pieces of the barrier at Mastermind. He made a pyschic energy shield and hit the pieces out of the way. He then proceeded to making the shield into a large crystal of energy and threw it at Mindy. Mindy was pushed back.

"Uhhh!" Mindy yelled flying back.

Mastermind telepathically made himself grow larger and shot red beams from his eyes. Mindy put up a force field. "YOU CAN'T CPONTROL MY FATHER'S MIND!" Mindy said shooting out massive white energy. Mastermind was shocked. He was back to his small size and nMindy completely took over his mind and both of them were zapped out of Neptune's head.

"MIDNY!" The team all cheered picking her up.

They then looked at Mastermind on the floor.

"Hey, its Mastermind." Pearl noted.

"Yea, the freak that wiped our memories months ago." SpongeBob said.

"nam taht ezylarap" Shin said a spell that paralyzed Mastermind.

"I think I broke his pysche..." Mindy said.

"THE CLAN." Pearl remembered. The team ran down the stairs to the palace entrance, which Mindy had split. The clan was noweher to be found and the guards also told them that the clan seemingly disappeared.

"Well.. we better go get Mastermind." Patrick said.

The team walked back to Neptune's room and saw that Mastermind was gone and in his spot was a note.

SpongeBob picked it up. "Team SpongeBob has won today. But it won't be long until you have a failure of tomorrow." SpongeBob read the notes. The team gasped.

Neptune started to wake up. "Uhh...Min- Mindy?" he spoke out.

"DAD!" Mindy hugged her father. "I'm so glad your okay." she whispered with tears.

Amphitrite came into the room and joined in on the hug.

The rest of the team couldn't smile, they were too busy wondering if the entire thing was a set up by the Clan.