• Advertisement

School is in Session with Ms. Jelly- Ask For Good Grades!

Jellatine

What was the best concert you went to?

Paul McCartney at the Yankee Stadium. July 16, 2011 ♥_♥

Have you ever watched the Pink Floyd the wall movie?

Yus! I love it. Got it on DVD not too long ago :3

We meet again, No Name?

*buzz buzz* (bring it on!)

So what's been good with you Jello?

All goody, Clappo, I am particularly excited about a certain little thing I announced on my Sharing Time that has a lot to do with the first answer on this post ;P

Well Jelly, I'm going to sleep now. I barely saw you today but I'll still write you a goodbye anyway. It will be super short though. Glad you are going to that concert. Especially since I know how huge of a crush you have on ole Paulie. Who knows maybe you can sneak backstage and try to kidnap him? But I digress. Sorry to hear about your grandma btw. That's so sad and I'll pray for you all tonight. Anyway, hope you have a good rest of the night and a wonderful Sunday Funday. Night Jells? :)

So, have you given that Fandangoing thing more thought?

Actually, I have xD

Well Jelly, I'm going to sleep now. I barely saw you today but I'll still write you a goodbye anyway. It will be super short though. Glad you are going to that concert. Especially since I know how huge of a crush you have on ole Paulie. Who knows maybe you can sneak backstage and try to kidnap him? But I digress. Sorry to hear about your grandma btw. That's so sad and I'll pray for you all tonight. Anyway, hope you have a good rest of the night and a wonderful Sunday Funday. Night Jells? :)

Aw, thanks Clapito! I'll probably be online tomorrow much more than today since I don;t have any plans and my internet MAY be working. Well, night night Clappo.

Something else from my Jukebox for you to listen to?

Holy! That was totally unexpected..and surprisingly good! I must share this on my Beatles page :P

I agree, we gave the best we can offer. In the end, Caribbean baseball is the best. Do you agree?

Ohh, definitely! ;D