• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

How do you think Sauce will react to all of these developments?

Sounds like I...I mean she is very content moon tanning and taking off her fake eyelashes.

Please excuse me for this late night drawing?

image_zps5c800155.jpg

I love it!! Perfect way to end my night.

You must be really white to be getting a tan from the moon?

Well I want to look tan enough for Craig Mammelton's party.

Anyway, I'm going to bed while I still have barely double digits left on my battery. Good night once again. :)

Well hey, I say well that's okay, Cause we'll see you very soon I know, good night Claps, I had a nice talk with you this morning and even a little tonight, drawing Fandango was quite interesting as you saw :P, I still really enjoyed our xat time yesterday with the others, and I hope we can do that more.... after my dad takes a walk in the park that is :smirk:, thanks for showing me Airborne, maybe sometime I will actually watch the movie, so good night my favorite Claprrito?

• Like 1

And you're the third person I've been forced to double dip in order to bring you your obligatory, short, nightly comma-filled, goodbye, brought to you by Jeeves, because you're worth it, tonight was pretty damn cherry, more than made up for my lack of Clap during the day, I agree that while I do like our usual wrestling talk, it was a nice change of pace to focus on another mutual subject of ours', that subject being Boy Meets World, man I honestly can't wait until Girl Meets World premieres, although if you want the GMW thread to be thriving as you want it to be, we should really focus that talk over there :P I also cant wait to see my list of victims in that new lit of your's :smirk: expect some competition because I plan on premiering my own SBC lit soon, but yeah, hope you had a good day despite your long day at work, and here's to a good night and an even greater tomorrow, a hui hou kakou, Clap-er, I mean, Sauce?

• Like 1

Mind if I...cut in?

Also, goodbye? Goodbye? Good friend, goodbye? Cause now its time to goooooo?

Da dah. Da da da daa da da da daa.

Well hey, I say well that's okay, Cause we'll see you very soon I know, good night Claps, I had a nice talk with you this morning and even a little tonight, drawing Fandango was quite interesting as you saw :P, I still really enjoyed our xat time yesterday with the others, and I hope we can do that more.... after my dad takes a walk in the park that is :smirk:, thanks for showing me Airborne, maybe sometime I will actually watch the movie, so good night my favorite Claprrito?

Thanks Cha. Have all my likes.

And you're the third person I've been forced to double dip in order to bring you your obligatory, short, nightly comma-filled, goodbye, brought to you by Jeeves, because you're worth it, tonight was pretty damn cherry, more than made up for my lack of Clap during the day, I agree that while I do like our usual wrestling talk, it was a nice change of pace to focus on another mutual subject of ours', that subject being Boy Meets World, man I honestly can't wait until Girl Meets World premieres, although if you want the GMW thread to be thriving as you want it to be, we should really focus that talk over there :P I also cant wait to see my list of victims in that new lit of your's :smirk: expect some competition because I plan on premiering my own SBC lit soon, but yeah, hope you had a good day despite your long day at work, and here's to a good night and an even greater tomorrow, a hui hou kakou, Clap-er, I mean, Sauce?

Thanks OMJ have all my...you are starting your own murder mystery eh? Well bring it on Jenkins. Bring it on! :P