Clappy Was Here

Clappy

6 hours ago, Slightly more Spooky Kiyozu♡ said:

how can u type with no eyes to see, let alone ride a horse carriage? :funny: 

Why don't you ask The Laughing Lady how it's all possible? :funny: 

latest?cb=20150429052639

12 minutes ago, Slightly more Spooky Kiyozu♡ said:

Maybe I will? :stinkeye: 

Just kidding.  It was Mr. Hyunh and his creepy laugh.

mr-hyunh-hey-arnold-6.79.jpg

7 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Lol my chem prelkm was shit so i am gonna work my ads of thid weekend to get understabding the material? :Laugh:

That's the spirit mang.  Kick chemistry's ass and knock it down a few pegs. :Laugh: 

On 10/14/2017 at 2:57 AM, E.V.I.L said:

I am gonna have so much work to do tomorrow but its okay :)))

How did that work turnout mang?

On 10/14/2017 at 8:43 AM, The MuMMMy said:

Is this stoop kid?

No it’s The Headless Cabbie, short man.

On 10/14/2017 at 10:06 AM, terminoob said:

Worth it to pick up a Switch? I was thinking either try to snag one of the Super Mario Odyssey bundles at the end of the month or just go on a Black Friday hunt.

So far I’d say it is.  Breath of the Wild is amazing on the Switch (don’t know how the Wii U version turned out so take that at bias value on my part), Splattoon 2 is pretty good too.  The Mario Kart port I’d recommend solely for the online battle mode being so much better than it is for the original.  Arms is okay and that’s all I’ve played for it.  Odyssey I’m stoked for too!

Only complaint is the memory space is limited so invest in Micro SD Cards because I hear that third party games like the NBA 2K series require a lot of memory space.

On 10/18/2017 at 2:56 PM, E.V.I.L said:

Lol its still going fam

I have a lot of work everyday these days except right afte rprelim season... god I miss the few days before fall break? :Laugh:

I miss having a fall break.  I’m proud of you for persevering through a class that I know has been giving you so many problems though mang.

3 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

I miss being in preschool? :Laugh:

My girlfriend’s niece is in preschool and she always mentions how much she hates it and wants to be at home watching Mickey’s Playhouse.  I sit there thinking to myself she’s in for a rude awakening when she gets older. :Laugh: 

• Like 1

DEADASS THOUGH WHEN IS EE PEOPLE ON MY TWITTER COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR AP GOPO CLASS IM JUST LIKE BITCH THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE  ALOT OF WORK IS BECAUSE YOU SPEND TOO MUC TIME FUCKING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND WHEN YOU SHOULD BES TUDYING AND YOUW AIT FOR THE LAST MINUTE LIKE IF YOU THINK AP GOPO IS HARD TRY CHEMISTRY HERE AT CORN-HELL UNIVERSITY BITCH

... this chem class really upsets me? :Laugh:

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 5:37 PM, E.V.I.L said:

DEADASS THOUGH WHEN IS EE PEOPLE ON MY TWITTER COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR AP GOPO CLASS IM JUST LIKE BITCH THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE  ALOT OF WORK IS BECAUSE YOU SPEND TOO MUC TIME FUCKING WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND WHEN YOU SHOULD BES TUDYING AND YOUW AIT FOR THE LAST MINUTE LIKE IF YOU THINK AP GOPO IS HARD TRY CHEMISTRY HERE AT CORN-HELL UNIVERSITY BITCH

... this chem class really upsets me? :Laugh:

Had pretty much the same feels growing up when it came to watching underclassmen below me bitching about how hard they had it doing homework and quizzes when I'm sitting here writing ten page research papers nearly every semester. :Laugh: 

On 10/23/2017 at 11:43 AM, Katniss said:

What's new with you?

Funny I answer this now since it’s been awhile. :Laugh: 

-Sister got married.  Which means I also have a brother in-law now.

-Might have a new job opportunity lined up.

-Binge watched Season 2 of Stranger Things.  I’ve got A LOT to say in that thread shortly.

-Saw three movies in the past two weeks.

You?

On 10/23/2017 at 4:01 PM, E.V.I.L said:

Chemisery? :Laugh:

You better patent that expression because I can’t believe I didn’t think of that. :Laugh: