• Advertisement

Arcade Anarchy III

ArcadeAnarchyIIILogo.png

(Credit to Kieran for the logo)

SBC's celebration of gaming returns to kick off the spring season. Seeing how successful last year's Arcade Anarchy was, we're making it a yearly tradition. This edition will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the SpongeBob movie and its associated game later this year. Arcade Anarchy III will start March 9th and end March 30th. During the event, you can collect Goober Tokens from games which you can spend at the Shell City prize store. Like last year, whoever has the most tokens gathered by the end of the event will be crowned SBC's Ultimate Gamer and receive several grand rewards, so be careful about how you spend your tokens. You can also lose tokens from coming in last place at a game or losing a minigame. Here's what games and activities will be held throughout the month:

• Stop What You Are Doing - Video Game Edition:  For our 49th SWYAD, become your favorite video game characters. Whoever participates in the SWYAD automatically gets free 10 tokens to start their count with. You can reserve in this thread or on Discord if you haven't already.
  • Pictionary: Four Pictionary games will be held for the event each Saturday. There will be games themed around Banjo Kazooie, Mega Man and Zelda. Pictionary's 200th game will be held on the final day of the event with a truly bizarre theme!
  • SpongeCraft Frontiers Platforming Challenge: A SpongeCraft Frontiers challenge will be held March 9th and in a classic video game throwback, you'll be doing intense platforming!
  • Discord Activities: Discord Activities will be held on March 16th, 23rd and 30th during the event.
  • Jackbox: A Jackbox game will be held on Discord every Monday during the event.
  • Wild Card Games: A non-core surprise game will be held every Tuesday during the event.
  • Kahoot: A Kahoot game will be held every Wednesday during the event. One of the themes will be the SpongeBob Movie Game.
  • Flash Games: A flash game will be held every Thursday during the event, and one of them will focus on JCM's newest SpongeBlocks game.
  • Cards Against Humanity: A CAH game will be held every Friday during the event.
  • Turntable Parties: A turntable party will be held every Friday during the event after CAH. Jam out to video game soundtracks if you want.
  • Pitch a Game Contest (New!): In this new addition, get your creative juices flowing and pitch a game idea!
  • Token Hunt & Minigames: Hunt around the forum and play minigames for chances to win tokens. Two of the minigames will reference the SpongeBob Movie Game.

Okay, that's all the time I've got. We hope everyone enjoys and that this could even surpass last year's. Gamers rise up!

SWYAD Reservations:

Jjs —> Jinjo

Meko —> Sonic

Meep —> Phoenix Wright

Fa —> Master Cheeks

4Ever —> 4EverFreeGuy

SOF —> Princess Peach

OMJ —> Timmy Vermicelli

WhoBob —> Turo

Fred --> Ash Ketchum

Dman --> Drowning Walter White

• Like 1

As the President, I always strive to be the very best like no one ever was so for my SWYAD character, I am going to choose Ash Ketchup--er, I mean, Ketchum.

• God Himself 1