• Advertisement

do people still use these

Wumbo

Any song with a hashtag in it is bound to be horrible?

#prejudgementthatsactuallyprettyaccurate

I DEFY YOU, JENK MAN?

I don't wanna be a burden.

He technically never said it wasn't terrible which means it was implied? :smirk:

When listening to Bieber's part, he said something like "actually, this isn't too bad..." Check and mate.  :smirk:

Also, let's clear something up here: "#thatPOWER" is a bad song, I'm not disputing that. I just thought Bieber did a better job than Britney did on "Scream & Shout".

I think Bieber's part was equal to Britney's. Yeah Britney's part was dull and not her even trying. However as milked in as it was, at least it was connected to the song. I have reason to believe that Bieber's part makes absolute no damn sense compared to the rest of the song?

How many layers have we uncovered so far?

I think Bieber's part was equal to Britney's. Yeah Britney's part was dull and not her even trying. However as milked in as it was, at least it was connected to the song. I have reason to believe that Bieber's part makes absolute no damn sense compared to the rest of the song?

Well, #thatPOWER was about nothing, and so was Bieber's part, so I think they went perfectly together.

Since the Top 10 is still boring, I'm considering making an exception to review this instead since I have a bad feeling this will become a hit with the amount of views it has on YT and it's rising up the iTunes charts rather fast too?

Spoiler

You are the star of the new SBCinema btw.

:smirk:

Since the Top 10 is still boring, I'm considering making an exception to review this instead since I have a bad feeling this will become a hit with the amount of views it has on YT and it's rising up the iTunes charts rather fast too?

Spoiler

You are the star of the new SBCinema btw.

Yeah, this could give you a lot of material.

Spoiler

That's fantastic.