• Advertisement

do people still use these

Wumbo

Well I saw you reviewed 679 for your blog when My Way was higher on the charts so I'll gladly wait until next week?

Haha wait what I didn't even see that

I must have thought I saw Trap Queen again

Trap Queen is still at #6 because you know stagnancy?

Yeah I guess I thought I was seeing double there

Well if My Way can hold its Top 10 position and nothing else creeps in above it it's probably a go for next week

So I assume you saw Todd's tweet about already having his best and worst song of 2015 unless something drastic happens. Speculation? :funny:

Best: I really hope he's not just doing Uptown Funk again (which if he did his lists PROPERLY he could have saved), so... I'm going with Style.

For worst, I think it's gotta be Dear Future Husband. He's been writhing about that song before 2015 started.

Fave/least fave Rihanna song?

Fave: Disturbia's a really fun one, I think I'll go with that.

Least: Stay is just some of the most boring shit

Must replicate Wumbo's list? :funny:

Indeed sir  :funny:

lokl so these menopause-infected desi women totally are spreading rumors that my sister is engaged lolz?

lol why they doing that?

idk

now my mom is telling me that my interests in cold weahter and hatred of sun will lead to my misery once i develop an inability to use a knee

lolno maybe it was your laziness to move and keep your knee healthy as an adult? 

idk

now my mom is telling me that my interests in cold weahter and hatred of sun will lead to my misery once i develop an inability to use a knee

lolno maybe it was your laziness to move and keep your knee healthy as an adult? 

tell her that's not the type of comment you knee-d right now