• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

"Ted" on Blu-Ray for the very first time! B) How this movie DID NOT walk away with the best motion picture of the year award for 2012-- (Triumphant music blares from off-screen, camera pans to reveal the big budget title screens of "Argo, Lincoln," and "Les Miserables.") -- :blush:...oh yeah, THOSE movies! :l "The Academy Awards Ceremony," ("Crushing the dreams of ANY movie with ACTUAL WRITING in it since 1997.)" :angry: (I made up that last part by myself!) <_< Enough said! :ph34r:

"Ted" on Blu-Ray for the very first time! B) How this movie DID NOT walk away with the best motion picture of the year award for 2012-- (Triumphant music blares from off-screen, camera pans to reveal the big budget title screens of "Argo, Lincoln," and "Les Miserables.") -- :blush:...oh yeah, THOSE movies! :l "The Academy Awards Ceremony," ("Crushing the dreams of ANY movie with ACTUAL WRITING in it since 1997.)" :angry: (I made up that last part by myself!) <_< Enough said! :ph34r:

Is this a recommendation or some sort of abstract art piece? Either way, I love it.

Is this a recommendation or some sort of abstract art piece? Either way, I love it.

I was referencing the fact how the three hour snooze-fest that shall forever remain "TITANIC;" 'STOLE' Academy Awards that SHOULD have gone to the vastly superior movie called "Armistad!" :rolleyes: Enough said! :ph34r: