• Advertisement

What'cha playing?

terminoob

Finished up Kingdom Hearts III on proud mode last night, got the epilogue and secret ending and errything. I was very satisfied with the finished product, seemed very much worth the wait in my book.

altho the lack of Final Fantasy characters and stuff seemed pretty off to me, especially since there seemed to be more to tell with some of em, but it's no big. They more than made it up for the tlc they gave the Disney worlds and such.

I think I pretty much finished up playing "Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker" for the Nintendo Switch. Just one question: Has anybody else here played it, and if so, is the downloadable content any good? I just want to know if it is before I decide to trade the game in for something else I might want. As far as the game goes, it was pretty good! Challenging, but good! I'd give it a 10/10! :D Enough said! ;)

"Donkey Kong Barrel Blast" wasn't as fun as I thought it would be, so I got "Super Mario Galaxy 2" for the Nintendo Wii, and it's already proving to be just as much of a challenge (and just as much fun) as the original "Super Mario Galaxy" was! :D Enough said! ;)

Wrapped up the final season of Telltale's The Walking Dead. Dat last episode turned in one of my favorite scenes in the entire series. A very serviceable ending to a series that's been pretty near and dear for the last 7 years. Such a shame how Telltale Games went down the way they did.

I finally finished playing "Super Mario Galaxy 2", for the Nintendo Wii, and got everything and accomplished everything I wanted to do in the game (without KILLING Mario TOO many times), so the next video game on my list is "Donkey Kong Country Returns" for the Nintendo Wii! You can probably expect to see a report on that video game as soon as I'm done with it! :D Enough said, true believers! ;)

I finished playing both "Donkey Kong Country Returns" (which HONESTLY could've been subtitled: "The MANY Stupid Deaths of YOU!") :rolleyes: But I did get all the secret items AND beat every single stage of the game; and I finished playing, beating, and enjoying "Donkey Kong Jungle Beat" for the Nintendo Wii as well! :cool: Now, I'm finally starting to play "New Super Mario Bros. Wii", for the Nintendo Wii, OBVIOUSLY!!!! :hysterical: I will report back once I have finished playing, beating, and enjoying that game! :D Enough said, true believers! ;)

I finally finished playing, beating, and enjoying everything there is to find in "New Super Mario Bros. Wii". Not sure what the next game I'm going to play will be. I'll let you know as soon as I find something worthwhile. Enough said, for now! ;)

Finished up Saints Row: The Third for Nintendo Switch. Definitely has its issues as to be expected with some of these Switch ports, might trade it in towards a switch copy of CTR: Nitro Fuelled.