HeÔÇÖs the one

Who likes all our pretty songs

And he likes to sing along

And he likes to shoot his gun

But he knows not what it means

Knows not what it means

when I say yeeeaaahhh

True words spoken by Kurt Cobain and his band of awesome

Preppie white girls adopting their logo as a fashion statement and cluelessly wearing their shirts around everywhere (like they did with the Misfits...and Joy Division...but that's not what we're here to discuss) aside, I always have and always will love Nirvana. They took all of their great influences (Fang, Flipper, Meat Puppets, to name a few), and mixed it all together to make their own unique sound. There's a good reason they're so well-regarded. Kurt Cobain seemed like a cool guy and was pretty much a genius to boot. I think their best album was probably "Bleach" (i really did the sludge/dirge style in this one), but all 3 are classics in my book. As far as individual tunes go...my favorites are probably: "Come As You Are", "Breed", "Negative Creep", "Polly", "Lithium", "In Bloom"...really, I don't think they had a bad song. I'm probably rambling now. Point is, Nirvana rules, goddammit.

• Like 1

He was a junkie, but other from that he's always come off as a cool guy to me. Dude loved the Wipers before that was a thing, man.

He did a ton of bad things in his life, but he was extremely talented, i'll give you that.

My favorite songs are Swap Meet, Drain You, All Apologies, and a few more i can't think of.

The band is pretty good, but I am sick of hearing "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and it's pretty much the only song most people know.

And "know" is a stretch since a lot of the lyrics are downright incomprehensible.

But it's still a pretty cool band.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

And "know" is a stretch since a lot of the lyrics are downright incomprehensible.

But it's still a pretty cool band.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even though i do really like the quote "Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you....."