• Advertisement

"Break A Leg!"

Clappy

Well as long as it doesn't involve the Rechids getting involved in teenage drama and werewolves, then I won't have to worry about this show sounding like Bikini Bottom High (my spin-off involving the Rechids, but I switched Tommy Rechid into a Nancy Rechid just to make things more interesting 428899.gif)

Otherwise, while the premise sounds ok, these episodes are somewhat lacking in the details department, but like you said these are just summaries and recaps. That being said, I will look into Season 2 with a clean slate and hope that your surprises make this a good spin-off 630566.gif

Why yes, yes I am. I'm someone probably most of you haven't seen or heard from before. I only posted around the Spongebob forums for about a good amount of 06' then I just packed up and moved on to other show forums.

Oh, I see. 630566.gif You found us from where? 428899.gif

Sheer coincidence, actually. Googling up some places to post spongebob spin-offs since the one at mocVT seemed pretty dead. Found this place, rest is history.

But you do know that all of us here, or most of us, are TV.com users from the Spongebob forums from 2004-2009, correct?