• Advertisement

Spongebob's Last Stand DVD Episodes

Jjs Goodman

Hey guys, remember The Spongebob's Last stand episode that was discovered 2 months ago? Well we found a cover for it and now the episodes that will be on the dvd for it have been revealed. 125508.gif Credit goes to spongebuddy mania. It's also a special.

t-SB_LastStand_DVD_Front.jpg

SpongeBob's Last Stand (never-before-seen episode)

SpongeBob and Patrick protest the construction of a highway that would destroy Jellyfish Fields.

Pet or Pests

SpongeBob adopts a stray worm that soon gives birth to a litter of baby worms.

Komputer Overload

Plankton tries to replace his computer wife, Karen, with a new line of Krabby Patty-stealing robots.

Gullible Pants

Mr. Krabs leaves SpongeBob in charge of the Krusty Krab for 15 minutes.

Overbooked

SpongeBob triple-books his schedule, and does his best to be at all three events at the same time.

No Hat for Pat

Mr. Krabs offers Patrick a job as a sign-holder.

Toy Store of Doom

SpongeBob and Patrick spend the night locked in a toy store.

Release Date: March 16

I guess i will get this DVD for The unaired special ( Spongebob's Last Stand), No Hat for Pat, and Toy Store Of Doom. The others are meh.

I won't be getting it because Season Sets >>>>>>> Special Episode Sets. 428899.gif But that cover is actually very good, but those aren't very good episodes, and SpongeBob's Last Stand seems like it will be a giant letdown.

Although it may be a beta airdate, Aol Television says Spongebob's Last Stand will air April 22nd.

So people can see it on DVD a month before it airs. But again, keep in mind this date might change.

EDIT: Well i just got the DVD today and saw the ep. It was pretty good. I'll give it a 4/5. Also there is a Sneak Peak of the upcoming TV Movie Neptune's Party on it.