• Advertisement

Total Drama Franchise Discussion/New Season Announced!

4EverGreen

We've been waiting quite a while for this; but at long last, it is ON it's way! Since there is no single topic that discusses the "Total Drama" franchise in its entirety (I should know, I just looked); we can use THIS topic to discuss every single season of "Total Drama" so far! I'll start it off with some really BIG news! A new season of the "Total Drama" franchise is coming to Teletoon, and Cartoon Network! It is called "Total Drama Daycare!" Featuring some characters from "6teen" (animated like "Total Drama" characters), this season will be set in an alternate timeline/continuity from the main "Total Drama" franchise. It will feature many of the funny, hit characters from the "Total Drama" series, only they are now toddlers instead of teenagers! But they will STILL have their teenager personalities and voices! For full details, you can access the website! Just be warned that there may be potential spoilers on there! https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi8zp7nyujYAhUY52MKHYNsA_EQFggnMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftotaldrama.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FTotal_Drama_Daycare&usg=AOvVaw3F4dnuHrUd_iekELJOV03w

TDD has 52 episodes? Oh boy...so that's where the 13 other episodes of the past seasons went.

I always liked what I saw of this show, but never got deeply invested into it. I enjoyed watching episodes of the first three seasons when CN would marathon it, but the only season I ever saw in full was Revenge of the Island.

• Funny 1

You just finding out? :hysterical:

I don't have a problem with Izzy being a main character, but some others in that picture are already writer's pets that I don't need to see doing their thing without even competing. So they better reveal some other underused characters soon.

With 52 segments, they're bound to put out some of their worst ideas to meet quota.

I just want to state my personal opinion from watching the first two episodes that debuted this morning, and "Total Dramarama" is GREAT!!!! :cool: It's both "Lighter and softer", AND "Wackier and Denser" from the original "Total Drama" seasons! :hysterical: And it's completely BRILLIANT on how the characters are interacting with each other! :D My only MINOR nitpick, is that Gwen now seems to be behaving a LOT like Crimson from "Total Drama Presents the Ridonculous Race", but that's a MINOR complaint! I am SO glad they made this season, and I think it's going to become an instant masterpiece in the years to come! Enough said! ;)