• Advertisement

What's the Reason Some People Don't Like Spongebob?

Karen

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on this. See yesterday, my brother and I were watching Spongebob. He generally tells me that he hates it, but he laughed a ton through the episode. It was "April Fools." He got annoyed when Patrick showed up and told me later that if it weren't for Patrick he'd love the show. He thinks that it takes all cleverness out of the show. (He's younger than me for the record) That sounded crazy to me because it's Patrick. But maybe some people just don't get him. Idk really. But what do you think are some reasons that people don't like the show?

Some people (nostalgics) don't like Spongebob because they are so obsessed with Nickelodeon shows in the 90's that they feel that Spongebob got all the other classics cancelled just because it is still on Nickelodeon. Others don't like Spongebob because of the newer episodes (nostalgics are really annoying when they hate on Spongebob because of the newer episodes, but praise Rugrats because of the older episodes. I like both shows, but if you're gonna hate on one because of the newer episodes then hate on both of the two shows). Some people don't like Spongebob because of all the hype some people gave Spongebob around the time the movie was made (back in 2004). Others just might not get the humor in Spongebob, or they don't think its that funny.

Spongebobs new smile is pretty dumb Spongebob is actually taking the cleverness out of the show come to think of it Patrick is slightly smarter than Spongebob nowadays Spongebob used to Educate patrick and Annoy squidward rarely but now he copies Patrick and has a retarded expression on his face ignoring everything that squidward says i stopped liking Spongebob after Fear of a Krabby Patty aired that episode was when we all knew Spongebob was taking a turn down for the worst Spongebob might have gotten Catdog canceled today's episodes are really dumb just look at "Mystery With A Twistery" for instance the title is terrible the comedy was bland but i suppose to a 5 year old hes laughing his balls off but for Spongebob i say its last good episode was "Pranks Alot" anything later i wouldn't laugh at i still watch it every now and then though i don't like it but i watch it anyway just to see how worse its getting come to think of it, it was a good thing that Ren & Stimpy ended that show would have gotten ruined like Spongebob if it continued so thank goodness to that but i still miss it 305752.gif

Spongebobs new smile is pretty dumb Spongebob is actually taking the cleverness out of the show come to think of it Patrick is slightly smarter than Spongebob nowadays Spongebob used to Educate patrick and Annoy squidward rarely but now he copies Patrick and has a retarded expression on his face ignoring everything that squidward says i stopped liking Spongebob after Fear of a Krabby Patty aired that episode was when we all knew Spongebob was taking a turn down for the worst Spongebob might have gotten Catdog canceled today's episodes are really dumb just look at "Mystery With A Twistery" for instance the title is terrible the comedy was bland but i suppose to a 5 year old hes laughing his balls off but for Spongebob i say its last good episode was "Pranks Alot" anything later i wouldn't laugh at i still watch it every now and then though i don't like it but i watch it anyway just to see how worse its getting come to think of it, it was a good thing that Ren & Stimpy ended that show would have gotten ruined like Spongebob if it continued so thank goodness to that but i still miss it 305752.gif

The fragmented sentences! It fucking burns my eyes!

there were some classic episodes after the movie like Krusty towers or Wishing u well and more , the rest i completly agree with u.....

537442.gif This is the kind of post quality you get when you let your five-year-old sibling use your account.

Well, I think some of the hate used to come from certain Avatards and Danny Phantards from the '00s decade, who hated SpongeBob because he was taking up too much airspace on Nick. Then again, it's just opinions. We can't expect everyone to love SpongeBob as much as we do. Some of the things we hate, others love.

Well, I think some of the hate used to come from certain Avatards and Danny Phantards from the '00s decade, who hated SpongeBob because he was taking up too much airspace on Nick. Then again, it's just opinions. We can't expect everyone to love SpongeBob as much as we do. Some of the things we hate, others love.

I watched both of those shows :oops:

But i never really thought it was shown too much until this year,then again they dont have anything else good.

But back on topic,most people are

A-nostalgics or

B-people who have only seen a few bad episodes and think it sucks completely icon_rolleyes.gif but whatever 864314.gif

What so you watched one episode (Which was actually pretty good) then you automatically say that Spongebob is dead now? 915955.png