• Advertisement

Spongebob: Re-Name an Episode

Steel Sponge

21 hours ago, Grimmy Claus <3 said:

He's King, not God :P

He has Magical Powers though, and he lives in the mythical place of Atlantis; that's close enough to being a God for me. And I'm SURPRISED that you actually GOT that book reference, I didn't think that anyone on this web site WOULD get it. Good work! Also, more on track, "The Whole Tooth" is NOW called, "Nothing But the Tooth!"

Just now, 4EverGreen said:

He has Magical Powers though, and he lives in the mythical place of Atlantis; that's close enough to being a God for me. And I'm SURPRISED that you actually GOT that book reference, I didn't think that anyone on this web site WOULD get it. Good work! Also, more on track, "The Whole Tooth" is NOW called, "Nothing But the Tooth!"

Isn't it called "Are you there God, It's me, Ishmael?" or something similar :P ?

Just now, Grimmy Claus <3 said:

Isn't it called "Are you there God, It's me, Ishmael?" or something similar :P ?

I was talking about the book called "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret" by Judy Blume. Another alternate title for "The Whole Tooth," is "The Tooth Hurts!"

Just now, 4EverGreen said:

I was talking about the book called "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret" by Judy Blume. Another alternate title for "The Whole Tooth," is "The Tooth Hurts!"

I LOVE Judy Blume! While she's not my favourite I do like her. But, back on topic- "Help Wanted"

is NOW called, "I want my MOMMY, MR SQUIDWARD!!!"