• Advertisement

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

terminoob

Yeah Rocky Horror Picture Show was great. I watched it three times this Halloween. The last 1/4 of the movie when they are on stage doing those musical numbers is the only part that bored me, but otherwise, I love it.

"Let's do the time warp again! It's just a jump to the left, and a step to the right! Pull your hands in close, and close your knees up tight! But it's the pelvic thrust, that really makes you insane! Let's do the time warp again!" 526874.gif526874.gif526874.gif526874.gif One of two movies that probably directly inspired "Robot Chicken!" 125508.gif The other one was the 1968 movie, "Skidoo." :!: Enough said! 893573.gif

"Let's do the time warp again! It's just a jump to the left, and a step to the right! Pull your hands in close, and close your knees up tight! But it's the pelvic thrust, that really makes you insane! Let's do the time warp again!" 526874.gif526874.gif526874.gif526874.gif One of two movies that probably directly inspired "Robot Chicken!" 125508.gif The other one was the 1968 movie, "Skidoo." :!: Enough said! 893573.gif

Not trying to sound like an ass, but how? Robot Chicken focuses on mocking pop culture, referencing toys, films, television, and popular fads, as well as more obscure references (to some) like anime cartoons and older television programs. I can't even see a correlation between Robot Chicken and Rocky Horror whatsoever.

The relation is that "Robot Chicken" and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" both make absolutely no sense whatsoever! 526874.gif526874.gif526874.gif526874.gif

Yes because Rocky Horror which has an actual plot and makes sense is related to Robot Chicken which is just a bunch of parodies and sketches.

526874.gif526874.gif526874.gif526874.gif386429.gif386429.gif196500.gif

Wait... I don't get it.

You know those jokes that never make any sense because you walk in on the punchline and it relates pretty much two things that have absolutely no relation whatsoever, like... "And then I said, that's no giraffe, that's my daughter!"?

Yeah. I think this is one of those jokes. Except 4EverGreen just skipped to the punchline.