• Advertisement

Throwback: Arcade Games

JCM

For those of you who weren't here in 2013, the staff used to do a thing called "Good Fridays" every week where they'd preview new features, reveal scrapped concepts, and other fun stuff. Since it actually is Good Friday, I decided to give the people who've been here for a while the chance to reminisce about those days and about one of the features that were popular during those days: the Arcade.

The Arcade was a collection of Flash games that SBC members could play and that was regularly used for events where members tried to beat each other's highest scores. It didn't survive the move to IPB4 due to it not having any compatible plugins and due to Flash being dead and all. However, I saved all of the games before the move, and you can now play most of them on my website!

Click here! The games are here!

In addition to the games, you can also find the descriptions that were used for them on SBC and the high scores and the members who have them so they can be forever immortalized. I don't have all of the games up yet, but I should have the rest uploaded to my website by tomorrow, and if you aren't interested in games or the one you want to play isn't on there, there's other cool stuff on my website! (I just posted an interview with Quentin Tarantino ^-^)

That's all for now! If I made any mistakes, please let me know in this thread, and I'll try to address them. Happy gaming!

• Like 7