• Advertisement

Eelz WOWOWOWOWOW

dragiiin123

Dragiiin123 said:
HEY! DO YOU MISS THE SIMPLE SPIN OFF STORIES THAT DIDN'T GO INTO PLOT THAT MUCH?! WELL, EELZ IS WHERE YAH WANNA GO!

EELZ WAS FILMED IN FRONT OF A LIVE STUDIO AUDIENCE.

Well I personally don't miss those simple ones. But I'm interested to see what you have going here, and would love to read this spin-off as soon as you post it.

Dan, main eel man, was the main character, and was very handsome. He ran a race.

EP 1-RACEY!

Dan ran a race, tripped, and exploded. They then had a very emotienel funeral.

How was that episode? I was crying during the funeral scene, and What about the funeral scene?

PLEASE REVIEW THIS FANTASTIC SHOW!

Eelz is a fantastic peice of work.-So stupid hobo that lives in my backyard.

Eelz!

EP 2-PICTURE SMICTURES

DAN TAKES A PICTURE! BUT DOESN'T LIKE QUANTITY! COMPLAINS TO THE MANAGER! MANAGER SAYS :HUR A DUR HUR HUR EELZ IS AWESOME REVIEW THIS EPISODE"

Then of course everyone dies.

This is awesome-Most of the SB community

EP 4 SUB PAR CITY

Dan goes to sub par city relising that "FUCK, EELZ IS AWESOME AND THIS CITY SUCKS"

Sub par city then blows up with dan and everybody doesn't give a shit anymore. And you know what? Fuck this show. This show is inappropreate, and a shitty addition to the SB spinoff community. You know what? I love this spinoff.

PLEASE REVIEW!

WHAAAAALLLLLLEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBLLLLUUUUBBBBBEERRRRRRR-NathanJR

Eelz! EP 5- PARTY!

Unscripted girl character goes to Dan's house and light's his head on fire. Poor dan! You look silly!

New fantastic handsome, and awesome characters in this one-Unscripted girl character

I suck-Ffffffffyo

Eelz Ep 6! Evil Dan! Part 1!

Dan's evil counterpart, EvilDan, comes in and starts doing evil things! These evil thing inclued Helping Orphans get a home! He must be stopped! Then the mayor dies from drowning.

How fantastical was that? This episode was really hard to make!

Evil Dan is the scariest villain of all time!-Some asshole from Australia

Eelz!

EP 7-Evil Dan Part 2!

Dan goes to Evil Dan! Epic Stare Down! But they both sufficate from being under water! Sadly no one gives a shit.

Few! That one involve a lot of thinking power! I'm partially not an unoriginal shitster at all!

The Evil Villain is coming up next episode!

Eelz is totally original!-Dragiiin

Eelz! EP 9- DAN DIES

S4E3 (69)- Dove Drunk/Phone Call: Dove Drunk: According to Dan and Unscripted girl character, their little encounter just happened. Patrick and Yvonne took a while to get used to it, but eventually everything was back to normal again. Now let's get to the story of this episode.... One of the most beautiful features of Vacation Bottom is that it has tons of doves. Everyone loves the doves, because they're very majestic, and beautiful. They make Vacation Bottom what it was. Romantic, relaxing, peaceful. All because of the doves. But, then a problem comes... the doves become overpopulated. There's no room for anyone else on the island. The doves go into the pool, into the ocean, they all take up the lawn chairs. They're not so majestic anymore. Patrick, Harold, Yvonne, and Nicholas decide they need to do something about it. So with the help of Archie, they build a Dove Scaring Machine. But it takes a long time to build, so while it's being built, they try to chase the doves away. Then, the doves get angry and start pecking at the four of them. After a while of running away from the doves, Archie runs out with the machine, and presses a large button that causes an extremely loud noise to play, and scares the dove away. Everyone at Vacation Bottom thank all of them.

Phone Call: Just when Jeremy, Chenelle, and Plankton think they are going to finally get the formula out of Patrick with an extremely elaborate, detailed, well-thought, sophisticated plot, Jeremy gets a call on his cell-phone. The caller ID says 'Bobbetta' and he immediately perks up. It's Calvin's mother, ready to tell him that his old pal is all better, that the brain tumor is gone.

Eelz sucks and I want it to die-Some idiot that doesnt have a life KILL

OKAY, I'M WORNING YOU NOW, THIS EPISODE OF EELZ MIGHT BE A LITTLE DISTURBING TO READERS, FUK, IT'S DISTURBING TO ME. READER DESCRITION ADVISED.

Death By Truck!

Dan was driving a truck he stopped. Then, A FUCKING TRUCK CAME AND SMASHED THE TRUCK TO FUCK NOES WHERE, AND, IN FUCK NOES WHERE, A FUCKING AIRPLANE COMES AND

Now we have commercial sign!-Joel and the bots

Eelz!

EP SOMETHING- Dear Sister

Dan goes to Unscripted girl character and gives her a gun, then dan says OMmPpA LOOMPA DOOPA DEE DEE. I WANT YOU INSIDE OF ME.

Then girl character shoots Dan

MMMM WATCHA SAY

OHH WHEN YOU ONLY WENT WHEN

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T

Eelz is the smartest and most liberal comical spinoff ever!-Ralf.

Eelz!

Episode 10-Chronological Events That Happened in the Future REEANACTED IN THE PAST

Dan in the future, is married to Unscripted Girl Character, and are in an ophranidge and Are gonna adopt a baby.

They adopt a baby that looks like dan! And it turnes out to be Dan's baby brother! :o 

Unluckily he had the same luck as Dan.

When he was taking his steps he tripped and then Robo Cop smashed In the door And shot everybody.

Stay out of trouble

Archived