• Advertisement

the battle of the fast food restaurants

President Squidward

Which fast food place would you rather eat at (plz don't say other choices, I'm saying if there were only these two restaurants, which would you choose)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. pick one

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

I don't think I made this topic before (hopefully), and since I'm a huge fast food fan, which one would you choose? McDonald's or Burger King?

Like I said before, I used to love McDonald's, but since last year I started getting really weak from it after I eat it and I get sick. Also, is their food even real? It concerns me.

Burger King has a bunch of good stuff, but I will say they were much better 5 years ago then they are now.

• Like 1

i had one burger from burger king once and it tasted really drab and blah, like they forgot to put sauce in it or something.

but honestly that's most likely just my limited experience. i'll see if i can try out BK again sometime - but for now, mcdonalds will have to win by default (though i very rarely go there)

You know what I think is good? Oporto. They make delicious food and they even make caramel dip to dip churros into now! It is seriously FTW not to mention the food is really healthy. They are a little bit slow for fast food but you can't win 'em all!

Edited by DiabolicalGenius2016
Spelling error
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2016 at 11:36 PM, DiabolicalGenius2016 said:

You know what I think is good? Oporto. They make delicious food and they even make caramel dip to dip churros into now! It is seriously FTW not to mention the food is really healthy. They are a little bit slow for fast food but you can't win 'em all!

What?