• Truth or Square
    • Chum Caverns
  3. 3. Match 10

• Squid's Visit
    • To SquarePants or Not To SquarePants
  4. 4. Match 11

• The Splinter
    • Choir Boys

Alright, Matches 1-7's voting are up. Time for Matches 8-11, the winning episodes will move on in Round 2.

SPONGEBOB SEASON 6 TOURNAMENT ROUND 1: MATCHES 8-11

MATCH 8: Not Normal vs. Chum Bucket Supreme

MATCH 9: Truth or Square vs. Chum Caverns

MATCH 10: Squid's Visit vs. To SquarePants or Not To SquarePants

MATCH 11: The Splinter vs. Choir Boys

I won't give my thoughts not to influence the vote, but you are more than welcome to post in this topic. I do encourage people to explain their choices to get some discussion going in this topic.

Anyways, you will have until September 16th at 6:00pm to vote in this.

1. Not Normal is pretty good. Chum Bucket Supreme is mediocre. Not Normal wins.

2. Truth or Square gets too much hate, but it's still pretty bad. Chum Caverns is great. Chum Caverns wins.

3. Squid's Visit is godawful. To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants is crap, but not as bad. To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants wins.

4. The Splinter can be gross, but it gets WAAAAAY too much hate. Choir Boys is insufferable garbage. The Splinter wins.

1. Not Normal is probably my favorite S6 episode and Chum Bucket Supreme is pretty good but I'm going for Not Normal

2. I honestly think Truth or Square is one of the best Season 6 episodes and Chum Caverns is really good but I'm going for Truth or Square

3. Squids Visit is pretty good and very underrated and To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants is good so I'm going for Squids Visit

4. The Splinter is just a bad episode and Choir Boys was terrible and one of the worst S6 episode so I'm going for The Splinter