• Advertisement

Best Fries?

CyanideFishbone

Sorry nearly everyone in this thread, but for as much as I love Chick-Fil-A, I can definitely do without their fries.  They are okay, but way too potato-y and not nearly enough salt.

The best fries belong to Red Robin.

On 6/16/2017 at 6:47 AM, Clappy said:

Sorry nearly everyone in this thread, but for as much as I love Chick-Fil-A, I can definitely do without their fries.  They are okay, but way too potato-y and not nearly enough salt.

The best fries belong to Red Robin.

Not a fan of Red Robin's, but I don't even really like steak fries. And yeah, honestly Chick Fil A fries are aight. The best fries probably are still Arby's IMO

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CyanideFishbone said:

Not a fan of Red Robin's, but I don't even really like steak fries. And yeah, honestly Chick Fil A fries are aight. The best fries probably are still Arby's IMO

I still don't understand the appeal of their curly fries.  Every time I taste them no matter which location, they just taste like pure grease and too onion and garlic flavored.

• Like 1

Guest hilaryfan80

I really like Chick-Fil-A's fries, especially since it is cooked in healthier oils. I agree with @Kiyozu♡ that Five Guys' fries tastes like fat...

7 hours ago, Clappy said:

I still don't understand the appeal of their curly fries.  Every time I taste them no matter which location, they just taste like pure grease and too onion and garlic flavored.

I've never had that problem whether it be the frozen ones or the ones in store. I don't know then, I guess it's just how different people see it

Edited by CyanideFishbone