• Advertisement

Kim Kardashian 'Exposes' Taylor Swift

TJ

Kim Kardashian West's feud with Taylor Swift escalated on Sunday night, when the reality TV star published a recording of her husband Kanye West discussing his song "Famous" with the "Shake It Off" singer.

In a series of videos posted to her Snapchat account, West is seen asking Swift for her opinion of the lyric "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex."

In the videos, Swift told West that she never would have expected him to give her a heads up about a lyric and thanked him for the courtesy.

"Go with whatever line you think is better. It's obviously very tongue-in-cheek either way," she added. "If people ask me about it I think it would be great for me to be like, 'He called me and told me the lines before he came out. Joke's on you guys. We're fine.'"

After West, 37, released "Famous" in February, Swift's rep denied that West asked for approval and instead, claimed he asked Swift, 26, to release "Famous" on her Twitter account. According to Swift's publicist, the singer declined to do so and warned West about the song's "misogynistic message." The rep also noted that Swift was never made aware of the lyric "I made that b**** famous." The next day, Swift made a speech at the Grammys that many believed was aimed at West.

The snapchat video: 

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/kim-kardashian-west-shares-recording-taylor-swift-kanye/story?id=40657020

• Like 1

I wish Taylor hadn't lied, but if I were her I wouldn't have approved of Kanye's lyrics in the first place. They sounded gross, mainly the "me and Taylor might have sex" line. 

In the end, I'm not sure if I'm on anybody's side here. Both Taylor and Kim are acting like petty high schoolers with this drama, and all the celebs jumping in with their opinions aren't helping.

Edited by Katniss

At first this feud amused me, but now I'm just tired of it.  Definitely don't feel sorry for Taylor Swift though.  I've been sick of reading all this petty drama she's been involved with this year over trying to bury Katy Perry and Calvin Harris to trying to throw Kanye West under the bus about something that she has now been exposed lying about.  I want to say she had it coming that karma was going to come back to bite her, but I hope Kim Kardashian is aware that what she did could come back to bite her in terms of legal trouble since I know that filming or recording private phone conversations without the consent of both parties is breaking the law.  

Either way, I'm more surprised that Kanye was right than Taylor was lying to maintain her image.