• Advertisement

Spin-Off Legends

Shark Tale

Yup, here is a brand new roleplaying game, that works like The Fry Cook Games, Hooky, The Great Sleigh Race, Kelp Forest Survival, etc. This is a part of Spin-Off Festival 6. Here are the rules:

1.) First, you must claim a Spin-Off/Lit character to roleplay as. They can be a character from any spin-off/lit in SBC history.

2.) How this will work is that each night at a certain time, a mini-challenge will be posted related to spin-offs/lits. Whoever is first to complete it will advance, while whoever does not answer in a certain time period that night or is last to answer will be automatically eliminated. This is to make sure everyone is on their toes.

3.) If you answer a challenge incorrectly, you can correct it, but if you don't do it in time, you could be eliminated.

4.) When a challenge isn't going on, you can roleplay as your spin-off/lit character and such, just don't spam.

The deadline to sign-up will be May 26th, which is the date of the first challenge.

Prizes:

1.) 5,000 doubloons

2.) 1,000 SOF Tickets (for overall winner)

3.) Exclusive badge

4.) 350 SOF Tickets (per round you win)

Contestants:

1.) Halibut - Skodwarde

2.) Fred - PatBack

3.) Fa - Person

4.) CDCB - CDCB

5.) WhoBob - WhoBob

6.) SOF - SOF

7.) Steel - Malelimin

8.) Hayden - Hayden Shellder

9.) JCM - Grim Reaper

Edited by jjsthekid

Due to lack of players so far, I'm going to extend the deadline to sign-up until Thursday, May 26th at 4 PM EST (and now the date of the first challenge). That will be it however, there will be no more extensions after that.

Edited by jjsthekid

Alright legendary roleplayers, here's the first challenge of Spin-Off Legends...

Challenge #1: 

For the first challenge of this game, you must find 8 scrambled spin-off/lit names and PM them to me, unscrambled. Whoever is first to successfully unscramble all 8 will win 350 SOF Tickets, and gain an advantage in tomorrow's challenge.

Where can you find the scrambled names? I'll say it is somewhere in a feature with dates, and a lot of households should have a real world version of this feature. The phrases can be found on one in this current month. If you need help, let me know, but this one isn't too hard. You can use a generator to help unscramble the eight names, but I don't know how much it will help.

Be sure to answer (and yes, PM them to me), as if you don't...you may face elimination into the Spin-Off Hall of Shame.

You have 30 minutes to do this, by the way.

Edit: Yes, it is in the Calendar if it is not obvious lmao.

Edited by jjsthekid

Here are the results...

1.) JCM (who has won the 350 tickets and advantage for tomorrow)

2.) Hayden

3.) Fred

4.) Halibut

The other 5 (CDCB, Fa, SOF, WhoBob and Steel) have failed to answer, they are...NOT ELIMINATED! Yes, this is a nonelimination challenge, so you five got off the hook for today, but if you fail to answer from here on out, it's game over. 

Tomorrow's challenge will be at 9 PM EST! If you fail to make that one, I dunno what to tell you. Anyways, feel free to roleplay as your character in this topic until the next challenge.

Contestants:

1.) Halibut - Skodwarde

2.) Fred - PatBack

3.) Fa - Person

4.) CDCB - CDCB

5.) WhoBob - WhoBob

6.) SOF - SOF

7.) Steel - Malelimin

8.) Hayden - Hayden Shellder

9.) JCM - Grim Reaper

Edited by jjsthekid

Challenge #2:

Alright contestants, you might have got off scot free yesternight, but if you fail to complete tonight's challenge, you will be eliminated. Tonight's challenge is to find 3 cotton candies that have been hidden throughout the Spin-Off Festival 6 forum. Here are hints:

1: Is hidden in the general/main SOF6 forum, in an information topic.

2: Is hidden in a store in Glove Universe Market.

3: Is hidden in the middle of a game in Glove Universe Rides.

If you need additional hints, you get only one each. Good luck. PM me all three cotton candy images when you find them. Whoever is first to find all three gets an advantage for the next challenge. Like last time, you have 30 minutes to do this. Failure to send all three within the thirty minutes results in elimination.

Edited by jjsthekid