• Advertisement

Spin-Off Legends

Shark Tale

26 minutes ago, CDCB said:

I sent mine on Facebook since I'm on mobile and it's easier that way--is that ok?

Yeah, I allowed it.Here are the results:

1.) Fred (won the 350 SOF Tickets and will get an advantage in tomorrow's challenge)

2.) Hayden

3.) Steel

4.) Halibut

5.) JCM

6.) SOF

7.) WhoBob

8.) CDCB

Fa, I'm sorry, but it's game over for the boy nincompoop. :( *Fa walks down into the Hall of Shame*

Stay tuned tomorrow for Challenge #3 at 6 PM EST. You can roleplay while waiting until then.

Edited by jjsthekid

Hayden Shellder is fed up with being second banana around here. Time to disorient the competition. *turns Patback literally into Patrick's back*

Hahahahahaha, it's funny because your name is so stupid.

Challenge #3:

For the third challenge, I have hidden three different balloons in three different spin-offs/lits. 

Balloon #1: Is hidden in a Steven Universe lit made by JCM.

Balloon #2: Is hidden in a collection of creations.

Balloon #3: Is hidden in a lit made by a fish.

You get up to two additional hints for each. PM me all three balloons. You have 30 minutes to complete this. If you fail to answer or come in last, you may be eliminated.

Edited by jjsthekid

Here are the results:

1.) Fred (has received 350 SOF Tickets)

2.) JCM

3.) Halibut

4.) Hayden

5.) WhoBob

6.) SpongeOddFan

Sorry Steel and CDCB, but it's game over for you two. Only 6 remain... Stay tuned for the fourth challenge on Sunday, May 29th @ 6pm EST. You can roleplay until then.

Challenge #4:

For the fourth challenge, riddle me this. I have hidden four riddles in certain spin-offs/lits. In order to find the riddles, you must use my vague hints to find them. When you find the riddle, send me the right answer to it.

Riddle #1: Look for me no further than the #1 creation of the week.

Riddle #2: You can find this riddle in a work about a real doofus.

Riddle #3: You can find this riddle in a spin-off that will appear and disappear.

Riddle #4: You can find this riddle in a special work.

You get two additional hints for each. You will have 27 minutes to complete this. Whoever does not answer or answers last, may be eliminated.

Results:

1.) Fred (has received 350 SOF Tickets)

2.) JCM

Sorry SOF, WhoBob, Hayden and Halibut...but it's game over for you four.

Yes, it appears this game is ending sooner. Stay tuned for the finale tomorrow night at 6 PM EST, between JCM and Fred Rechid! Ooooh!

Challenge #5:

For the final challenge, it's JCM vs. Fred! This challenge will be divided into 4 parts. Here is Part 1:

Find and unscramble a scrambled code on a previously eliminated contestant's profile. Then the rest will tell you what to do from there.