Shark Tale

Here are the final scores...

Scores:

Hayden: 6 (winner)

Halibut: 6 (winner)

sblover: 4

Trophy: 2

Fred: 2

The Drasticals have won, and gained a point on the scoreboard! Band Geeks, I'm sorry, but it's elimination time. PM or PC me who you want voted off.

*Instrument Ceremony*

Welp, tonight was not a good showing for the Band Geeks. I guess Invision really did not like you lot today, but I have the votes, and they seem to agree one of you blew it today by not showing at all.

Trophy is safe. *throws a tuba at*

Fred is safe. *throws a drum at*

WhoBob is safe. *throws a sax at*

Fa is safe. *throws a guitar at*

sblover is safe. *throws a trumpet at*

Sorry Elmyra, but it's game over for you. Hopefully the Band Geeks have better luck tomorrow.

Also, stay tuned, as after this I will post hints on where the teams' immunity items are hidden...

Immunity Items:

Alright, so yes, there are immunity items again, except this time, each team has their own one to look for. That's right. The Band Geeks have an Immunity Saxophone, while the Drasticals have an Immunity Helmet. After the end of each challenge, I will give hints on their whereabouts, adding a new one after each challenge is finished. You can search for them when the games are not going on. PM me the image of your team's idol when you find it for proof you found it.

Band Geeks' Idol: I reside in the episode topic for a disliked "Squidward Abuse" episode.

Drasticals' Idol: I reside in an episode topic for a Sandy episode.

EDIT: Both have been found, by Fred and Halibut respectively.

I know they are vague, but it wouldn't be fun if you found them on day one, would it? You can search for these while waiting for the next game.

Speaking of which, Round 2 will be Friday, March 11th @ 6:00 PM EST, before Wheel of Fortune.

Edited by jjsthekid

...And it turns out that Hal and Fred have already found their teams' respective immunity items! Yeah, so that makes my previous post null and void. :P They have beaten Trophy's record of finding it in Round 2 last year.

Regardless, reminder: Round 2 will be Friday, March 11th @ 6:00 PM EST, before Wheel of Fortune.

Edited by jjsthekid