• Advertisement

[1st] The Fry Cook Games III Round

Shark Tale

The first round of The Fry Cook Games III will be tonight at 8 PM EST. The losing team will be voting someone off regardless if they show or not, so everyone is fair game to be voted off. When the time hits I will reveal the challenge. Here is a recap of who is playing so you can strategize with your teammates: 

Band Geeks:

1) Trophy

2.) Fa

3.) Fred

4.) WhoBob

5.) Elmyra

6.) sblover

Drasticals:

1.) Teenj

2.) Halibut

3.) hilaryfan80

4.) Hayden

5.) Rock

6.) SOF

Here is the first challenge of The Fry Cook Games III...

MATCH OR NO MATCH

Here's how this works: I will post two images from a SpongeBob episode. I won't say what episode it is from, but you have to answer if the images either: "Match" or "No Match". Sounds simple, but this is a race to see who gets it first. Whoever is first and correct within a minute will get 2 points. Whoever has the most points after comparison 10 is the winner, and that team will be safe. The losing team will face an elimination ceremony, which will either be an Instrument Ceremony (for the Band Geeks) or a Sports Gear Ceremony (for Drasticals), and the loser will be blasted off in Trophy's Cannon of Shame.

Now, here we go. Do not PM me, just post it in the topic, because there's no real point in PMing me when this is a 50/50 shot as is. :P 

Comparison #1: Are the following images a Match or No Match?:

tumblr_m8b4394Sa31rntxwgo11_250.png latest?cb=20120325111033

You have exactly one minute, and I will wait exactly one minute before posting the next comparison.