• Advertisement

T.U.F.F. Puppy (talkback thread)

storytime7

This show is okay. I love Dudley's line: "Ai-gee-gee!" 428899.gif I'm starting to like it a bit since Jerry Trainor is one of the main voice actors.
Jerry Trainor as Dudley is one of the biggest factors of why I love it!

I wish they'd air new episodes of this show faster! :excl: Actually, I'd wish they would air new episodes of cartoons at LEAST once a month instead of making us wait for such long intervals, where Nickelodeon airs a bunch of new ones at once for completely random reasons, that I have no idea why they have such random thinking when they do this sort of thing! :rolleyes:

I'll say that it's better than the newer Fairly OddParents episodes but it doesn't beat SpongeBob as the best. I wish I gave this a 10, but there's a few pet peeves from the show:

* While he can be a funny character (when it come to chewing his butt), Dudley's whining literally annoyed me. I don't really want to hear him whine over anything on almost single episodes. It needs to be tone down for a bit.

* Running gags...I'll get to that problem on the FOP thread.

* The crew needs to come up with a new guitar gag it cannot be Dudley falling off, Kewsick getting chased by the invention over and over again.

Favorite characters is tough, I can't decide which is the best. I think Dudley, the Chief, and the villains are funny characters in the show. I don't really know why some of the users in another forums are making a big deal over the villains, I'm fine with them. Again like Penguins, there's rarely any bad episodes. But I only need to catch on Law of Odor/Doom and Gloom (been missing it for 9 months) and Top Dog/Quack in the Box (3 months) and I'll be back on track. Nick needs to hurry and stop being slow on premieres.

SCORE: 9/10 (A-)

T.U.F.F. Puppy will return with new episodes in August. Finally!!! I can't wait to see these episodes because I love this Show so much!

Airdates:

Bark to Nature/Mutts and Bolts - August 5

Dog House/Time Waits for No Mutt - August 6
Mud with Power/Legal Beagle - August 7
Hush Puppy/Quacky Birthday - August 8
Sheep Dog/Mom's Away - August 9

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/tuff-puppy/upcoming-episodes/EP01322820?aid=zap2it