• Advertisement

The Krusty Cruise

Clappy

In case you missed my hint on the Announcements thread, The Way We Met is gonna go on hiatus in favor of The Krusty Cruise returning. In the next few days, I will show off the new cruise ship layout due to the original ship sinking.

Also, I'm gonna try to spice things up a bit with making actual passengers on the ship, having an actual staff, etc.

The Krusty Cruise returns......this October, which is also marks the two year anniversary since the show ended if I'm not mistaken 428899.gif

Now presenting the new cruise ship, The S.S. Blandy (since the last one was the S.S. Bland 428899.gif)

For those who never read the original Krusty Cruise, Howard Blandy is the investor/head honcho of the cruise ship. He really isn't that major a character, but he is important

Now here are the deck plans for the S.S. Blandy. Note that while there are a whole deck for guest rooms, I am only going to focus on five significant guests per season, so the other guests are probably not going to be as important, unless I get an idea for a storyline or something. Also, some of these names for place might be a bit vague, but oh well 428899.gif.

One more thing, I would like to thank the Oasis of the Seas for inspiring me in the design of this cruise ship, so my ship is going to be extremely similar to that

Deck 1 - Engine Room and other stuff that makes the ship run and stay afloat

Deck 2 - Entrance, Crew Cabins, and Infirmary

Deck 3 - Affordable Guest Rooms

Deck 4 - More Expensive Guest Rooms

Deck 5 - Dining Room Floor A, Ice Rink, Broadway Theater Lower Level

Deck 6 - Dining Room Floor B, The Comedy Club, Jazz Lounge, Broadway Theater Higher Level

Deck 7 - Dining Room Floor C, Spa, Mall featuring Coffee Shop, Karaoke Club, Bars, Clothing Store, Photo Gallery, Movie Theater, and Customer Service stand

Deck 8 - Grand Suites Downstairs, Fitness Center, and Boardwalk featuring Arcade, Ferris Wheel, Carousel, Mini-Golf, More Clothing Stores, Candy Shop, Ice Cream Parlor, Donut Shop, KRUSTY KRAB (Blandy offered Krabs a deal to have the Krusty Krab on his cruiselines, thus starting the Krusty Cruise spin-off, just a little history lesson in case no one knows 893573.gif), and TACO SHACK (new rival restaurant on the Boardwalk that will be appearing starting this season, the other little rinky dink places aren't rivals 428899.gif)

Deck 9 - Grand Suites Upstairs and Central Park featuring outdoor cafes and a romantic outdoor restaurant, otherwise its a peaceful place with lots of greenery and nature stuff 428899.gif

Deck 10 - Pools, Hot Tubs, Water Park, Basketball Court, Volleyball Court, Tennis Court, and Indoor Buffett Restaurant

Deck 11 - Captain's Quarters

Oh and here are the returning characters from this show that will be back for the return of this show

SpongeBob - still works at Krusty Krab

Squidward - performs at the broadway theater

Patrick - works at the donut shop

Mr. Krabs - manager of the Krusty Krab still

Plankton - still up to no good

Next post, since I have to go to school now, I will post some new characters that will be appearing and maybe I will get around to the guests aboard the S.S. Blandy this season which the guests will consist of minor characters from SpongeBob, new characters in general, and characters from other spin-offs (if you want your character to be a guest, let me know 428899.gif)