• Advertisement

Green Room

Nosferatu!

Down on their luck punk rockers The Ain't Rights are finishing up a long and unsuccessful tour, and are about to call it quits when they get an unexpected booking at an isolated, run-down club deep in the backwoods of Oregon. What seems merely to be a third-rate gig escalates into something much more sinister when they witness an act of violence backstage that they weren't meant to see.

Definitely something I want to check out. It seems to be receiving overall positive reviews (the film currently holds a 92% rating on Rotten Tomatoes), but disregarding that, I really think this film looks great. :) It's scheduled to have a limited release on April 1, 2016, before opening worldwide on April 15, 2016, by A24 Films.

Seen this yesterday, twice to be exact. I thought it was a real good thriller/crime movie, but horror it definitely was not. Kinda glad it didn't go all the way with the horror route. It could've been something more along the lines of like Hostel, but that would've dumbed things down for me. It was just a band of delinquents getting in over their heads finding themselves faced off with a gang of hardened killers and criminals trying to hide their tracks in a more believable way. It was volent without getting too cartoony, I guess. There's also quite a bit going on subplot-wise (which is why I watched it twice). Such a shame what happened to Anton Yelchin, he showed plenty more promise here. And neo-nazi Picard was great, as well as the girl who played Amber.

i'm probably not going to catch this anytime. 

But i recently seen caps of this movie on reddit, and whoever worked on the prosthetics & gore, props to you. Outstanding work.