• Advertisement

Lost Or Cancelled Video Games

Zaid

i actually wish Konami didn't take P.T off the PlayStation store, because that was our only access to the cancelled next-gen Silent Hills Game.

I swear Konami just wants LOTS OF MONEY.

On 1/27/2016 at 1:13 PM, crushingmayhem said:

I haven't played any but Dinosaur Planet would've been a great N64 game. Megaman Legends 3 would've been nice to play also, sadly they got canned.

Technically, "Dinosaur Planet" didn't get cancelled, it just got transformed into "Star Fox Adventures" for the Nintendo Gamecube, mostly on Nintendo's insistence to Rareware that the game wasn't going to make a profit UNLESS it had some recognizable characters starring in it. Speaking of "Star Fox," I wish "Star Fox 2" had gotten a release on the Super NES, and it would've been interesting to see what "Conker's Tales" (the original kid-friendly version of what "Conker's Bad Fur Day" eventually became) had played like if it was released as originally intended back in 1997 for the N64. Those are my picks for Lost/Cancelled video games.

"Socks The Cat Rocks the Hill" Set to Release for SNES Cartridge only = 50 Bucks, CIB = 75 Dollars, This game was Cancelled and is set to release soon this or next year.