• Advertisement

Ask Me If You Think You've Seen This One Before

Burgerpants

On 12/11/2015 at 5:34 PM, Holiday Moon Princess said:

What is your favorite Daft Punk song?

I cannot answer that with one answer, so here are several.

For Singles: Da Funk, Revolution 909, Around The World, One More Time, Digital Love, Harder Better Faster Stronger, Robot Rock, Human After All, Technologic, Derezzed, Get Lucky, etc.

For those songs on the actual albums: Phoenix, Fresh, Teachers, High Fidelity, Indo Silver Club, Alive, Crescendolls, High Life, Voyager, Make Love, and a lot more

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

You say you have played Undertale before? Who do you say is your favorite character from it?

I dedicated my SBM account to him. (her?) This should be enough of a clue.

That being said I'm starting to fear that at some point in the future, Undertale will get classified in the same way FNaF was, as this sort of weird meme game that had that really obnoxious fanbase... however, if the stuff I've seen from the fanbase proves anything, this must mean all fandoms are automatically shit tier regardless of how the people in them really act. I have seen nothing from the fandom that qualifies it getting the scorn it's been getting throughout /v/ and the like. (though then again, this is /v/ we're talking about here...)

Also, unlike FNaF, Undertale is a fucking awesome game.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rock said:

That being said I'm starting to fear that at some point in the future, Undertale will get classified in the same way FNaF was, as this sort of weird meme game that had that really obnoxious fanbase... however, if the stuff I've seen from the fanbase proves anything, this must mean all fandoms are automatically shit tier regardless of how the people in them really act. I have seen nothing from the fandom that qualifies it getting the scorn it's been getting throughout /v/ and the like. (though then again, this is /v/ we're talking about here...)

I haven't been on SBM for a long time, so you just better tell me. Please.

Besides, I wasn't interested in FNAF like I am with Undertale, so I'm dying to play it. *wink wink* And from what I can tell, Undertale is a more emotionally driven game, which is why I'm so interested in it. Same reason why I play Fallout. I just like games that mess with your emotions. :P

1 minute ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

I haven't been on SBM for a long time, so you just better tell me. Please.

Besides, I wasn't interested in FNAF like I am with Undertale, so I'm dying to play it. *wink wink* And from what I can tell, Undertale is a more emotionally driven game, which is why I'm so interested in it. Same reason why I play Fallout. I just like games that mess with your emotions. :P

Honestly, you should just stop looking up fan content and wait until you play the game, because a major part of what makes the game so special is how unexpected the events in the game come. Looking up stuff on the game beforehand, especially a game that's really popular now, makes you prone to getting spoiled and as a result, you'll lose part of the experience that makes the game so great.

But secondly, no, awesome fish girl is not my pick for best character in the game. That would go to the Temmies, because they a CUTE

2 hours ago, Rock said:

Honestly, you should just stop looking up fan content and wait until you play the game, because a major part of what makes the game so special is how unexpected the events in the game come. Looking up stuff on the game beforehand, especially a game that's really popular now, makes you prone to getting spoiled and as a result, you'll lose part of the experience that makes the game so great.

But secondly, no, awesome fish girl is not my pick for best character in the game. That would go to the Temmies, because they a CUTE

I'm not deliberately trying to, it's just that I get too curious about it. Believe me, I'm not trying to ruin the game for myself. Honest.

8 hours ago, Rock said:

Just looking at Undertale, I understand the praise for it a lot better than the praise for Five Nights at Freddy's (what I played, I did not like), and I'm looking to play it soon. What did you not like about FNaF (ftr, I disliked it because I found the gameplay dull and the "challenge" to be too luck-based and unengaging)?

5 hours ago, Metal Snake said:

Just looking at Undertale, I understand the praise for it a lot better than the praise for Five Nights at Freddy's (what I played, I did not like), and I'm looking to play it soon. What did you not like about FNaF (ftr, I disliked it because I found the gameplay dull and the "challenge" to be too luck-based and unengaging)?

-The game's horror amounts to predictable jump scares

-The graphics make the games look like they came out in 2002, despite the original being not even two years old

-The creator keeps making more games while saying "okay guys, i promise, THIS will be the last one now"

-Speaking of that, he finished four games in about a year. Four games. In a year.

-Both of the two reasons you already listed :funny:

• Like 1