• Advertisement

Season 9.1: Best Episode Tournament: Don't Look Now vs. Plankton's Pet

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

(Notice: Please do not give this thread a bad star rating out of spite just because you don't like the outcome, match-up, or whatever else... that has nothing to do with the thread's quality, and is quite frankly, childish. I don't know who did it in the previous two threads, but come on, we're better than that. I can, and will, remove the rating system if people are going to abuse it.)

It's now time for Match G of Round 1! The Executive Treatment beat out Little Yellow Book (with OneFlutterAway being our opinion of dissent), so The Executive Treatment has moved on and will face It Came From Goo Lagoon in Match N for Round 2. We're nearing the end of Round 1, and here's Match G...

ROUND 1

sZ3T3r7.jpg?1

VS.

nJ4Wh52.png?1

Winner faces: Extreme Spots in Round 2

Jjs' prediction:

Spoiler

Before I give my thoughts on Plankton's Pet, I'll say I do like Don't Look Now a lot and think it is a somewhat under-appreciated episode. That being said...yeah, it pretty much stands no chance against Plankton's Pet. However, I am curious to see if we do have someone who prefers Don't Look Now. 

Now, have fun voting, and once again, everyone is welcome to give their thoughts here on both episodes.