• Advertisement

What apps do you use?

There seems to be a ton of apps available, so what apps do you generally use?

I have an iPhone and the staple apps for me are Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, LastPass, Yik Yak, my bank app, Apple Music (built in), Google Drive, and Google Maps (since Apple Maps sucks).

Everybody I know in this area uses Messenger and Kik, which I have heard is not the case for other areas of the US. I personally don't have a Kik, but I use Messenger probably 500 times a day.

Here's the iPhone apps I use:

Pandora, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook (rarely), the YouTube app, YikYak (for occasional lulz from my school and nearby campuses), Instagram, Tumblr, the Podcasts app, and QuizUp

Edited by katnisslovestacos

Facebook/Facebook Messenger, regular Messenger for texts an' shit, Twitter, Tapatalk, Snapchat, Skype, Bright House TV, Bright House Easy Gadget, Trivia Crack, WordBrain, Pandora, TuneIn Radio, Spotify, YouTube, Shazam, SiriusXM, Instagram, Canvas, and Google Drive.

41 minutes ago, Face said:

I see a rivalry between Pandora and Spotify going on here. :funny:

ya i used to listen 2 pandora but there's really only 2-4 artists i wanna listen to so i got spotify and made a playlist lolz

also here are my appz that i use a lot at the moment:

safari (duh), youtube, notes, music, fios app (u can watch tv on there yo), twitter (only 2 keep myself updated on celebrities tho i dont post stuff), the weather channel (gotta keep warm), instagram, and spotify