• Advertisement

Troye Sivan

70s

love him, was a fan on his YT for the longest time. first EP was good for all its intents and purposes, but nothing on it topped HLP for me... its side tracks were weak imo 

The Wild EP is such an improvement tho. He's branched out significantly and is finding his style and where he fits. I can see him becoming the first super successful openly gay male popstar. He's got the chops, he's just not quite there yet. Almost though, can't wait for a full studio album from him.

love him, was a fan on his YT for the longest time. first EP was good for all its intents and purposes, but nothing on it topped HLP for me... its side tracks were weak imo 

The Wild EP is such an improvement tho. He's branched out significantly and is finding his style and where he fits. I can see him becoming the first super successful openly gay male popstar. He's got the chops, he's just not quite there yet. Almost though, can't wait for a full studio album from him.

paying dust to elton john 

does it matter     :funny:

kind of lol there's a significant difference between attaining success as an openly gay singer and coming out after the fact. 

also, completely forgot we have Sam Smith nvm lol 

On TRXYE I thought Fun and Gasoline were better than HLP actually

gasoline is lovely. 

something about fun was off-putting for me. it was like kinda there, kinda not.

kind of lol there's a significant difference between attaining success as an openly gay singer and coming out after the fact. 

also, completely forgot we have Sam Smith nvm lol 

and when shawn mendes finally comes out :funny: