• Advertisement

Worst school year ever

I pity the upcoming freshman here - if it's anything like my experience, your homework load is about to get ten times worse. 

They did that to you in freshman?

For me, freshman was significantly easier than all of middle school.

it was such a joke

even sophomore year wasn't that bad.. I'm not looking to junior

yeah... junior year sucks..It sucks mainly because they give you alot of homework but you never feel like doing it lol. And if you take a bunch of aps it will definitely suck. 

yeah... junior year sucks..It sucks mainly because they give you alot of homework but you never feel like doing it lol. And if you take a bunch of aps it will definitely suck. 

and college

and parents making you apply for NHS

fuuck

and college

and parents making you apply for NHS

fuuck

don't forget the sat-i mean the devil

i might join nhs this year if they let seniors join 

i need something to put on college apps to offset the weighted B I got in ap physics lol-well i already have robotics and science bowl to put but still 

don't forget the sat-i mean the devil

i might join nhs this year if they let seniors join 

i need something to put on college apps to offset the weighted B I got in ap physics lol-well i already have robotics and science bowl to put but still 

you have robotics and science bowl

i have, like, interact? maybe?

Guest hilaryfan80

My worst year was 1st grade, but there's a horror story behind it where my teacher would make me cry alone in the hallway for hours at a time every single day. I don't like talking about it all that much...

My worst year was 1st grade, but there's a horror story behind it where my teacher would make me cry alone in the hallway for hours at a time every single day. I don't like talking about it all that much...

o_O

Damn, I'm sorry.

• Like 1