• Advertisement

Cowbob's top ten Creepiest Spongebob episodes

I'm not going to suggest Wormy because that's obvious. Instead, I'd suggest Once Bitten. While zombies aren't creepy anymore, this episode gave an accurate parody of a zombie movie: Some "disease" spreads rapidly and infects (almost) the entire city. Also, is it just me or does the fact that Gary bit people because of something (I'm not going to spoil it, that's for later) get creepier when the object is larger than what it originally was thought to be?

I was expecting an actual list. Wow. I'm unimpressed.

I agree. You'd think that there'd be an actual list.

10. Nasty Patty

This episode always gave me the creeps. Its one of my favs, but the idea of Spongebob killing someone is unheard of. It always creeped me out when the health inspector starts sliding down the hill. Also when the health inspector walks it freaks me out because of the sounds he makes, euaaahg. But its still a great episode.

Hint: lights

I'm not going to suggest Wormy because that's obvious. Instead, I'd suggest Once Bitten. While zombies aren't creepy anymore, this episode gave an accurate parody of a zombie movie: Some "disease" spreads rapidly and infects (almost) the entire city. Also, is it just me or does the fact that Gary bit people because of something (I'm not going to spoil it, that's for later) get creepier when the object is larger than what it originally was thought to be?

I agree. You'd think that there'd be an actual list.

I was expecting an actual list. Wow. I'm unimpressed.

I meant at the end. Not the beginning I wanted you guys to give comments at the end and judge my list. Also rat don't be a jerk.

9. Graveyard Shift: This episode is rather dark for Spongebob. It's about a killer, like a ghost hellbent on killing the Krusty Krab employees. It's a funny episode, but that climax is just really intense and the Nosferatu part is kinda creepy.

Clarinet

I meant at the end. Not the beginning I wanted you guys to give comments at the end and judge my list. Also rat don't be a jerk.

Lol I was just acting my character.

Squidstastic Voyage?