• Advertisement

Clappy Ranks The Yearly Domestic Box Office Top 100 (2003)

Clappy

...Is now onto Trophy with sports your catchphrase that I have to put inputs on some sports movie? Like if I'm able to I guess but I just have to point this out :P

I think this is the second time I've said that now, so maybe it will start to catch on. :funny:

Just letting you guys know this is still coming.  Unfortunately, work and real life priorities come first so I probably won't have this completed by the end of September by the looks of it.  I should at least have the worst list ready before the month ends.

Just letting you guys know this is still coming. Unfortunately, work and real life priorities come first so I probably won't have this completed by the end of September by the looks of it. I should at least have the worst list ready before the month ends.

That's ok, Clappy. Take your time.

I'm looking at the 2003 list again, and I swear, for every good movie, there's a movie in there that's equally as bad.

Thanks for reminding me.

I still want to do this but with my new job schedule and focusing on launching my blog, it's kinda hard to watch all these movies in my down time.  Granted I've seen about 70 something of these, I might just try to do a reduced workload when it comes to this project.