• Advertisement

Yes! I have poked you, Caroline...

Nosferatu!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

filbert & dr. hutchison and shel & karen should double date but it go horribly wrong. Where filbert & shel angrily start throwing food from disagreeing on something, Karen rolls her eyes and just sits there just done and hutchison just smiles and mildly chuckles? :Laugh:

2 hours ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

filbert & dr. hutchison and shel & karen should double date but it go horribly wrong. Where filbert & shel angrily start throwing food from disagreeing on something, Karen rolls her eyes and just sits there just done and hutchison just smiles and mildly chuckles? :Laugh:

enhanced-30270-1391194107-18.jpg

I just love imagining Filburt saying something really mean because he doesn't play when he's mad :Laugh: 

1 hour ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

ikr i love how serious he is, he'd be like Hey pal, I ORDERED the chopsticks AND I GET TO USE THEM? 

tumblr_nb02xpu5do1tglg2co1_500.gif

26 minutes ago, Katniss said:

What do you think of Amy's parents and sister? I never cared for the sister tbh :Laugh: 

I like Ashley and George, they amuse me :funny: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cha Has Come For Your Pickle said:

what's some dialogue you can imagine between him and shel during a scene like that? :funny: 

"go back to your tin can, turtle boy! you know nothing, I WENT TO COLLEHE!" "oh no you don't, I know lots of things! I KNOW LOTS OF THINGS, PAL! LOOK AT THESE CHARTS!"

they might seem like they're arguing about something but really they're just trying to be the smart one with the last word :funny: 

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Oh yeah I liked George too :funny: You're really making me wanna rewatch this now?

suffer with me :Laugh: I'm starting Season 3 tonight and can't believe I've made it this far

The thing that really gets me about Secret Life is that a show about a teen struggling with pregnancy/motherhood could've been good but they took an interesting premise and screwed it up? :Laugh: 

18 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

which upcoming horror movies are u interested in?

there really isn't anything I'm looking forward to atm that I haven't already seen,  I absolutely loved Don't Breathe, 31 was a  huge improvement from Rob Zombie's last film, and Blair Witch was interesting enough. there is this one foreign horror film I'm dying to see but the name escapes me :norton: 

18 minutes ago, Katniss said:

The thing that really gets me about Secret Life is that a show about a teen struggling with pregnancy/motherhood could've been good but they took an interesting premise and screwed it up? :Laugh: 

ikr :Laugh: and I hate how the serious moments get cut off by the stupid theme song (d) 

4 minutes ago, Katniss said:

it's pretty aight, got a pesky midterm essay out of the way :Laugh: i'll probably relax and catch up on some shows once I get home?

sounds like my kind of night ;) I'm probably going to start working on putting together my webcomic :funny: