• Advertisement

Splatoon

Played it yesterday at a friend's house and I love it. It's one of those third-person shooter games that I can actually enjoy. I might consider getting it myself.

Also, crap, I was just about to make a topic for this game.

I have owned this game since it's release and it's addicting af. Especially online mode holy crap. Highly recommend it. Easily the best Wii U original.

I have owned this game since it's release and it's addicting af. Especially online mode holy crap. Highly recommend it. Easily the best Wii U original.

Agreed. This game was pretty much made for the online mode. 

This thread is criminally inactive. The last post was before the Octo Expansion, let alone Splatoon 2 being released. This simply will not do as an avid Splatoon player! I decree this thread be re-active... Or at least it should be.

What weapons do you guys main? I'm a roller main through and through--used Carbon Roller in 1 before 2 ruined it with the disgrace that is the autobomb, and now I use the regular Splat Roller in 2, as it has actually amazing sub/special weapons.

I finally reached my first A rank! I'm now an A in Tower Control in Splatoon 2. The alternative kit of the Luna Blaster is really, really useful for that mode with the kit of ink mines and Suction Bomb Launcher--I LOVE it, but I'm pretty sure I'm also a scumbag for using it.

Edited by Camwoodstock