• Advertisement

SBC Music 2.0

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

The new update is here! Your iFish is now part of the experience. DJ your way through SBC Music 2.0, and gain points to buy new turntables and (soon-to-be-released) powerups.

And a whole new feature comes to SBC Music: random events! Currently, there's a new Lightning Round where you have 45 seconds to get as many likes as you can, and the person with the most likes wins 1,000 points for SBC Music!

Come join the fun! :D We're having a party right now.

MGXARpl.jpg

Guest hilaryfan80

After popular demand, I made Lightning Rounds happen a little more often. Now it's done by random, with a 10% chance of happening after a song has played when 3 or more people are on.

EDIT: It has been reverted back to 5%. I made this decision when Lightning Round happened 5 times in a course of an hour. Nope, denied. :squilliam2:

Didn't get a chance to visit last night but I can't wait to check this out at some point. The new features look and sound great.

Looks much better than the old one. It has a similar feel to the music sites we used to go to.

It looks visually the same as the old one, just with fish. :P

Guest hilaryfan80

Update again: new free hairstyles and free custom hoodies are available for your iFish! Go to the iFish page of the SBC Store!

Tip: you don't have to refresh SBC Music to see your new iFish or turntable. When you request another song, you'll see the updated iFish and turntable!

Guest hilaryfan80

New powerups available on SBC Music! :D

• Instaskipper: Add 3 skips to the currently playing song.
  • Instaliker: Add 3 likes to the currently playing song.
  • Line Cutter: Your song will play next!
  • Space Saver: Use this before changing your request and you will keep your spot in the DJ list!
  • Double Points: Your next song will be worth double points! (Note: cannot be used in the Lightning Round, but it will prove quite handy later on... ;))

Guest hilaryfan80

The new theme looks cool. But I think it's loading a bit longer for me.

There's a lot more to load, so it does. Once the page is loaded, it shouldn't be a problem!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk