• Advertisement

E3 2015 Discussion

Well, today is the first day of June and you know what that means?

"New Employee of the Month?"

"Summer break?"

Well, yes, those, but it also means E3 vidya game conferences. Which ones are you looking forward to? What are your expectations this year? Any predictions or speculation? 

LIST OF CONFERENCES

BethesdaJune 14 - 7pm PT / 10pm ET

MicrosoftJune 15 - 9:30am PT/12:30pm ET

EAJune 15 - 1pm PT / 4pm ET 

UbisoftJune 15 - 3pm PT / 6pm ET

SonyJune 15 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET

Square EnixJune 16 - 10am PT/ 1pm ET

PC GamingJune 16 - 5pm PT/8pm ET

NintendoJune 16 - 9am PT/ 12pm ET

The only conference I'm looking forward to seeing is Nintendo. I can't wait to hear about the new games that they announce. I'm interested in hearing about Mario Maker and Star Fox U. Maybe the new Paper Mario game as well, but I haven't really touched that franchise since I was a kid. I hope it's great.

Also, here's the Nintendo Direct Micro:

I would definitely welcome big Nintendo news like that huge Zelda game they promoted last E3.  Also a new Mario platformer would be fantastic.  Definitely open to a Mario Galaxy 3 for example.

I'm not as hyped about this E3 compared to the rest but I hope Nintendo shows some Zelda and that Fire Emblem game that was released in Japan. As for Sony, I'm hoping they show parts of Metal Gear Solid 5 that's being released this September; also a Soul Calibur game and some more fighting games and possibly a new stealth action game.

I seriously thought this was real at first. *facepalm* Just delete my post and the ones after them. I'm an idiot. 

And I didn't know you didn't know it was a joke, heh. This is also worth noting since I've seen a similar thing happen once in the E3 2014 thread.